It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton is a Liar! As are most politicians.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This thread is a semi-serious place for us to discuss the body language and behaviours of politicians whom we suspect:

- May have a personal agenda hidden behind their official party business...
- May have a significant role to play in the NWO and are laying some groundwork covertly...
- May have had a frontal lobotomy/ Manchurian candidate treatment...

I thought it would be worth having a place to make rough notes about particular things we've noticed about the behaviours/ speeches etc of certain key politicians, from Mubarak to Clinton, from Cameron to Netanyahu.

I'll add the key quotes soon, which brought me to think of this idea for a thread (conceived as a sarcastic joke, but in fact possibly providing a platform for interesting discussions and the creation of a network map of interrelated character traits/ actions/ speeches of senior political animals).

Clinton convenes mass meeting of US ambassadors

The thread linked above has been split down the middle between two sets of interested ATSers. One set is on-topic, discussing what such a meeting of ambassadors might indicate, and another set have gone off on a tangent and started arguing about whether Hilary Clinton is a liar / is lying more than usual / has had botox injections / is a reptilian / is a roboticised puppet.

To all those who wish to discuss any pertinent oddities of politician behaviour, please do so here, and not in other threads!
Cheers - hope you can see I'm trying to help.

Having a chuckle at the same time, naturally.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wow .... you don't say...

Ofcourse every politician has a hidden agenda and ofcourse every politician lies ...

Sunday i saw a speech of a politician who was talking about the new coalition between a democrat and a conservative party and you could smell the bullsh.t comming our of his mouth.

Anyway F.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

You know I was writing in the spirit of sarcasm right?

I don't honestly think this is news to anyone... I just wanted to have somewhere to jot down notes on specific details of correlations when people's BS alarms go off in different political arenas around the globe.

I'm looking for unusual connections; Tony Blair sharing a dinner table with Kim Jong Il for example, I dunno - shortly after announcing new labour provision agreements with the US weapons industries - or whatever.

Poor example as it's not too far-fetched. That slime-bucket will luncheon with anyone for a six-figure fee.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Not only is she a liar but a warmonger and a criminal.

I think this video sums it up.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Wow , when I saw your title I freaked out think Osama been hidding was alive ! Obviously the OP had been living in a cave for quite sometime
Just kidding OP .Your sarcasim is duly noted

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Ahhh ha ha ha haaa! GREAT video interpretation of diplomatese.
Now to something more serious. Hilary's hair. She should
fire her hairdresser if she has one; it looked seriously lank, tired and
wornout. Her face, made up well, nevertheless looked exhausted;
it looked as she were jumping hurdles.

Does anyone else hate political speeches as much as I do?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is a thread about what. body language? Really?

new topics

top topics

join