It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street banks 'warned of terror threat'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Wall Street banks 'warned of terror threat'

www.rawstory.com

NEW YORK – US officials have warned the leaders of Wall Street banks that the firms and their executives may be the targets of al-Qaeda plots, the NBC network reported Tuesday.

NBC's New York affiliate said that intelligence officials are worried that al-Qaeda operatives in Yemen may try to mail package bombs or biological or chemical agents to Wall Street bankers.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
How does one define the very meaning of irony?

When the world's greatest financial terrorists are warned of "terror threats".

We can take two guesses where this is headed people.

It starts off with "foreign" terrorists, then it goes to "homegrown radicals", and especially in light of these disgusting greed-mongering, political meddling bankster thieves and robber barons virtual non-stop looting of the tax-payers and treasury, more and more people are tiring of being victimized by them, and speaking out against such thuggery.

So guess who they will have branded the NEXT terrorists?

And since they OWN our "law-makers", who is going to oppose them?

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wow, the very definition of economic terrorism is scared of just that?

And with that I give you the Anthem!

Up is definitely down and down is most horribly up

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure I believe this one.

Considering the damage the banksters have done to this country, why would Al Quaida want to harm them?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Well, now they have earned their multi-million dollar bonuses! See, they deserve it because it's now "danger pay" for doing their jobs. snicker snicker.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
could this trend lead to super intrusive searches of everything in the mail? ... maybe. I just like to keep thinking: "Old World Order, Old World Order, Old World Order, Old World Order, Old World Order!"

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NashvilleCat

Who is this Al Quida? Who trained Osama Bin Laden to be the leader of the 'freedom fighters' who fought against the Russians in Afghanistan? Who are the people of the world terrified of? Is it the 'beast' we see displayed on the global business news channels? If you don't know the answers to these questions, you're LOST!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
After all those doctored videos of Osama Bin Laden where he keeps changing and reviewing the other events of 9/11, al-Qaeda means CIA diversion boogyman more than Islamic freedom fighters to me. Perhaps the CIA have had to take a cut in extortion money after the banker bonuses keep growing while the rest of the economy keeps falling and are not happy about it? It would be an interesting turn of events.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sorry folks. I guess I should have ended that post with *snark*.

I'm just saying I don't believe the news story. Not that I think AQ is real and I really didn't want to derail this thread.

edit on 1-2-2011 by NashvilleCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
here's a more accurate source
- Report: U.S. Intel Officials Warn Wall Street Execs of Al Qaeda Plot

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

anyway, its not pronounced- al qaeda.. its al ciada! get it right will ya

new topics

top topics

join