It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Photos: 2010 Oil Disaster In China-The One That Didn't Make The News! (must see)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Now, there was no storyline or words with this photo spread. Even so, the pics alone tell a horrible and tragic story-particularly the last few. Dam-not a good day for them.

[img]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09cdcdeabd84.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0eb888fe18df.jpg[/img]

Source: www.rense.com...

I think this was pretty much overlooked at by the MSN and the aveage everyday American as we were focused on our own problem with the BP Gulf Oil Spill.

Appartently the China event was not a bit as BP but who knows with them and all their secretcy.

I am trying to find out if the oil soaked person survived.

Here is the BBC news story link: www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Great find! The pics are amazing. One can only hope that the poor guy pulled through.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
wow this is the first time i've ever even heard about this. almost identical to the GulfCoast one..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The burning of oil is a global disaster. We are screwing up the planet and we will pay. These oil companies make me sick.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by green-tree

i remember this story flashing by just after the mumbai oil spill (or maybe just before) which came during the days of the BP clean up and I was wondering why it had never gotten any time on television considering the two previous (mumbai/gulf) had been some of the biggest failures of 2010 and had really drawn a lot of the public's attention to the oil companies and their overall business. was it really that China had closed the gates to that info? I never thought a natural disaster (or artificial depending on who or what you think was hurt the most by the oil spills) such as this was something to hide...in fact I would have believed, considering that attention that the earthquakes and landslides in northern China received in the MSM in the past, that their own oil spill in succession to the other two in such a brief amount of time would have been something that would raise more questions than could be ignored or avoided. But, this is not so.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here in Australia I only heard about the BP disaster through the internet soon after it happened and quite shocked to finally hear about the china one today. There are plenty of stories of who is kissing who in the media, but when it comes to the environment getting screwed they would rather turn a blind eye. It is sad where the priorities are for garbage that is on the misinformed spin media.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Man idk anymore maybe mother nature needs to cleanse this planet we are destroying her and for some very stupid and avoidable reasons its just sad i have to raise my kids with the world in such chaos i fear for our youths future maybe as they grow and see this they learn our planet should come before putting money in our pockets. Unfortunately with some of the tv shows and music put out there today to corrupt our kids minds with greed and the way you look along with popularity its only breeding them to want money more if they only knew happiness and the ability to enjoy life and realize just how special this planet really is are the real rewards but with the way greedy people are nowadays they aren't happy unless your working harder to pay more taxes so the rich get richer and the poor stay poor just my opinion idk be safe everyone.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I really haven't found much on it.

Maybe someone who can search around on the chinese websites may find some good info on it.

I find that odd since the Chinese are well known for their sharing of news and infomation.

new topics

top topics

join