Okay I'm sure there are a multitude of people on here that have heard of Proctor and Gamble.
For those that have not they own the following brands:
'' * Ariel is a brand of laundry detergent/liquid available in numerous forms and scents.
* Bounty is a brand of paper towel sold in the United States and Canada.
* Braun is a small-appliances manufacturer specializing in electric shavers, epilators, hair care appliances and blenders.
* CoverGirl is a brand of women's cosmetics.
* Crest/Oral B is a brand of toothpaste and teeth whitening products.
* Dawn/Fairy is a brand of dishwashing detergent.
* Downy/Lenor is a brand of fabric softener.
* Duracell is a brand of batteries and flashlights.
* Fusion is a brand of men's wet shave razors and is the quickest P&G brand to have reached $1 billion in annual sales.
* Gain is a brand of laundry detergent, fabric softeners and liquid dish soap.
* Gillette is a brand of safety razor and male grooming products.
* Head & Shoulders is a brand of anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioners.
* Olay is a brand of women's skin care products.
* Oral-B is a brand of toothbrush, and oral care products.
* Pampers is a brand of disposable diaper and other baby care products.
* Pantene is a brand of hair care products (conditioners/styling aids).
* Pringles is a brand of potato chips.
* Ace/Tide is a brand of laundry detergent.
* Wella is a brand name of hair care products (shampoo, conditioner, styling, and hair color).
* Always/Whisper is a brand of pantyliners sold primarily in Asian markets.
* Flash/Mister Clean is a brand of multi-purpose cleaner, and spray sold in the United States and Great Britain.''
To cut a long story short I was writing a letter of complaint about a new variation of pampers. There crap and so far have pissed me off every day.
So here's me digging around for an address to send to and get my point across. Mainly their world head office in good old USA.
Next step to locate the board of directors, which is when I came across something fishy.
According to wiki:
''The board of directors of Procter & Gamble currently has thirteen members: Robert A. McDonald, Charles Lee, Ralph Snyderman, M.D., Margaret
Whitman, James McNerney, Johnathan Rodgers, Ernesto Zedillo, Scott Cook, Rajat Gupta, Patricia A. Woertz, and Kenneth Chenault''
That's 13 members. But according to my first list I found there are 14. The missing person from the list is none other than Norman R. Augustine
Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Lockheed Martin Corporation.
I found his name on a list here
Information on Norman R. Augustine
Looks like the above wiki profile was pulled from Nasa's website here
confirms his involvement with not just Proctor and gamble, but also Black & Decker and some major gas company called Conco Phillips.
After some more digging around it turns out he left Procter and Gamble in 2010 after 18 years
He was also at some point apart of the Presidents committee of advisor's on science and technology. I could only trace him to this letter addressed
to president Clinton here
So what the hell was this guy doing involved in a multi-billion dollar producer of consumer goods ?
I highly doubt he is designing the next generation of Gillette razor blades or worrying about the next flavour of pringles !
I've read posts on here before stating how all the major companies in the world are owned and controlled by ''TPTB'', and to be honest I thought
some of them were fruitcake crazy.
Now it's me feeling fruitcake crazy, with a high desire to don a tinfoil hat.
Why couldn't the pampers have been perfect ?