It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ Master Mason

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Remember the parable of the pearl of great price my friend. The pearl here is your love, the swine are the filthy material things of the world. Do not cast your love to the material things of the world for they will turn and rend you.

This is my interpretation. It seems more fitting with Christ's love for all than the traditional interpretation.

That's an interesting interpretation. However, in context, Christ was referring to the "mysteries of the Kingdom of God", i.e., the hidden wisdom of initiates, and the swine, in this case, were the Pharisees, whom he had already publicly condemned as "vipers".

It is true that Christ taught a message of love, but it is also true that he had no qualms in driving the moneychangers from the Temple.

Fraternally, in L.V.X.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
That's an interesting interpretation. However, in context, Christ was referring to the "mysteries of the Kingdom of God", i.e., the hidden wisdom of initiates, and the swine, in this case, were the Pharisees, whom he had already publicly condemned as "vipers".

It is true that Christ taught a message of love, but it is also true that he had no qualms in driving the moneychangers from the Temple.

Right you are my friend! And with any luck, we'll soon be seeing the money changers driven from the Temple of Man.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

There is no church as intermediary in my relationship and bond with Christ. I am only interested in serving the will of Christ to align in love and with the teachings of the True Family of our Creation.

I made strong statements and I thank those who replied gracefully, including you GrinchNoMore.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Its not necessary, for the Christians in my home town, predominantly Catholic at that and thats a church with a high degree of occult magic and coding/compromising involved, but.......it means nothing. For they outshone the salvation army and outdid every other group for food, goods, helping, adopting whole families, out of love and warm hearted humble concern, calling you up when the farm produce comes on and bringing boxes upon boxes of fruit, treats for the kids. Turn around and boxes on your doorstep. Its Love.

When you code xmass to Saturn, and Santa coming to town, turn it around. When Halloween is an occult pagan sacrifical day, it doesnt get sullied by children, nor valentines day. In fact, the F O L have a really big habit of taking plots to harm others, and bad days and codings, and shining so much niave and innocent love and good intentions, that those days become redeemed forever and shine nothing but LIGHT & LOVE.

The purpose of the earth test is to grow your awareness and consciousness, and that includes LOVE and compassion. To count nothing in this world, not goods, fame (another word for Idol worship) , fortune, popularity, success, promotions, but only overcomign your blind sight and weaknesses and Loving your neighbor as yourself, trying to help everyone in need, not just the hungry, but the sad and depressed, the poor in spirit, to be gentle, and compassionate, to SEE LIGHT IN everyone.

Many Christians do that already. Doesnt matter if they don't see the whole picture. It doesn't matter what religion you have, but Jesus was more than Budda. Budda was seeker. Jesus was his Higher Self, F O L, and had already found, and was here to share with us the way.

And even if you believe that they compiled various people together and made a composite metaphor. He still shines the way home.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcot
Interesting info if this is True,One will understand who Masons are as i told Freemasons has lost their Track after the Egyptian civilization,we need to awake all masons towards Love and Compassion.

Well, Jesus was a carpenter; could have been a mason, if masons were around back then.

Originally posted by Arcot

Jesus Christ and Freemasonry It should be impossible for a high-level Freemason to deny that Jesus Christ is a profoundly important figure in the Masonic tradition. However, denial is very much incumbent on any Freemason privy to this information because it is one of the biggest secrets of Freemasonry. However I see no reason why the knowledge of Jesus's 'building work' should be the sole preserve, in perpetuity, of this unaccountable cabal of po-faced plutocrats. In early Christianity there were two parts of the Church, the exoteric Church and the esoteric Church (or Gnostic Church). The former was open to everyone, the latter was a form of mystery religion with secret rites and initiation ceremonies. The forebears of the modern exoteric Church tried to extirpate the esoteric part because it was an obstacle to their dream of global hegemony. However, it was the esoteric Church that was the original heart of Christianity and the exoteric Church was intended only as a sop to engage the simple masses. The Freemasons, at least in the higher and more esoteric degrees, believe themselves to be the heirs of gnostic Christianity.

Source

Hm, as I said it all depends a) on the historicity of Jesus Christ, b) whether masons existed back then. He was carpenter according to bible mythology and so he would qualify for being a mason. As I understand it freemasons are a much later development, historically. No, I tell you what though, if he existed, he was a revolutionary, because he revolutionized the jewish (hebrew) faith. "And Jesus was a sailor ..." Leonard Cohen. He was definitely misunderstood often, even by his own disciples. And Christianity or Proto-Christianity was a communist system ... read Acts of the Apostles. That is of course, if we assume that a person named Jesus or Joshua or Jehoshuah or whatever existed. Unfortunately, the only references to a historical Jesus in his own time and a bit later are Christian interpolations into Josephus, for example. If Pilate really crucified him with a sign on his cross saying INRI (Iesus Nazarene King of Ioudaia), there would have been some record in the Roman buraucracy. Also, Herod's supposed killing of the infants in Betlehem, it would have found it's way into historical sources of that time. Yet, there is nothing. I am agnostic; the only honest position to take. As Krishnamurti said: "If I say there is a God; I have blocked myself. If I say there is no God; I have equally blocked myself. But if I say, I don't know, let's find out, then I can learn something ..."

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

"Every word crystallizes by means of the Tattvas; thus, this is how the present humanity has created its present life (disastrous and terrible): by means of the power of the word. This is why it was impossible for the "rooster" to be absent from the Passion of our Lord Jesus Christ. The rooster symbolizes the "word"...

"In high, esoteric Masonry, the laryngeal chakra is represented by the hidden degree of the "rooster."

"The rooster of the Passion sings when the Kundalini arrives at the "canyon" or vertebra related to the thyroid gland. All the power of the word resides in the sexual force of the rooster."

"Huiracocha stated:

“Whosoever knows, the word gives power to. No one has uttered it; no one will utter it, except the one who has the Word incarnated,” which means, the word can be uttered only by the one who already Self-realized the word in depth."

- The Three Mountains by Samael Aun Weor

Obviously related to : Abraxas or Abrasax

"No wonder that the Northern seer, Swedenborg, advises people to search for the LOST WORD among the hierophants of Tartary, China, and Thibet."

- Isis Unveiled by H.P. Blavatsky

And no wonder that the Tantrayana School of Buddhism (Vajrayana) is known as Secret Mantra (Lost Word).

edit on 1-2-2011 by Tamahu because: edited link

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

There is much Grace in that statement. If One's heart's desire is to serve the true will and testament of Christ, then strength and glory be to you to face and overcome the corrupt and false systems of this world.

Much love to you too of course

edit on 1-2-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Benedict9, Freemasonry is not a religion, but more a philosophy. It is conducive to any good man of Faith.

I've enjoyed my time in the Blue Lodge and York Rite. Never has Freemasonry contradicted my belief in Christ.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Sometimes some people have to put out a false answer to get an absolute truth.... I myself have sent out a falsity as saying i was a 33 but no one actually contridicted me. Thank you for your contribution brother. It is just a test of faith of people to whom have true knowledge of what they speak or fear that drives ignorance. As King Soloman prayed for knowledge and not power to oppress his fellow men he was compounded with knowledge to do the work of GAOTU. Some people should get their feet wet when they seek truth and if go deep enough you will be drown in absolute and be reborn in it and swim in truth as a fish. I seek and I find bretheren even when the layman doesn't know what he is looking at.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Hi KSigMason

I only hope for your sake your chosen path eventually leads you to the true Christ and not the emerging imitator AntiChrist named Lucifer who holds the seat on the throne of Freemasonry.

There is a friend of the family I know who is a Freemason. Unfortunately he has been heavily indoctrinated to want nothing to do with Yeshua Christ and talks to a spirit he calls his 'friend'. These spirits are the Adversarie's Legion and they are leading many down a garden path of thorns. Beware of false pathways of 'enlightenment', even if it seems 'good' and well meaning and charitable. That is the hook of many clever deceivers.

Peace and Blessings Brother. Our path is our own and I judge you not.

edit on 2-2-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

If you are meaning Satan then you are wrong in regards to Freemasonry. Never at any time has Freemasonry turned me away from Christ or his teachings. The Masonic Knights Templar is a Christian oriented order in the York Rite.

As for your friend, that is his decision, no one in the Freemasons dictates other members religious beliefs.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Now.....we constantly correct people by saying there is no such thing as 33rd degree in "Masonry" there are only 3 degrees in Masonry, everything else is appendent bodies. So, we can't switch now. The things you mention are not in the 3 degrees of Freemasonry, they are only in the two appendent bodies.

I wouldn't say that Royal Arch is an appendant body.

According to the Grand Lodge of England (Emulation Ritual), there are only three degrees in Freemasonry. The Holy Royal Arch however, is the completion of the third degree.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

If your fraternity dictates that you follow the 'laws of the land' then you are going to find yourself in direct servitude to the master of this world's corrupt systems, and that is not Christ my brother. It is the Adversary, the false light bearer Lucifer. The Supreme Architect of Deception.

Will you take the implantable microchip when it is enforced as 'law'? It is not a question of if but when if you were not aware of the shape of the 'new world' to come after the coming pole shift.

I will repeat. NO SERVANT (bride of Christ) CAN HAVE TWO MASTERS. You are either with Christ or swearing allegiance oaths within Lucifer's temple offensive to the True Creators, whether your DEGREE of knowledge has dictacted such to you. It appears not at this 'stage'.

Your spirit has been warned and eventually all on Earth will have to make their choice in whether to denounce their faithful allegiance to Christ or not, subject to lawful persecution. The True followers will be rooted out from the lukewarm lacking the divine graces to endure such.

Peace and Grace to you.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

If your fraternity dictates that you follow the 'laws of the land' then you are going to find yourself in direct servitude to the master of this world's corrupt systems, and that is not Christ my brother.

But even Jesus said "Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's...", implying that we should follow the laws of the land.

edit on 2/2/2011 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Originally posted by benedict9

If your fraternity dictates that you follow the 'laws of the land' then you are going to find yourself in direct servitude to the master of this world's corrupt systems, and that is not Christ my brother.

But even Jesus said "Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's...", implying that we should follow the laws of the land.

It is a contract my friend. If you want those things Ceasar provides, a government, property, money, and those things that go with it, war, famines, division, etc. Then keep it. If you want the kingdom of Christ where all love all and live by his rule of Loving one another without judgement, then Give Caesar back his toys.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

May you be provided the wisdoms to interpret what the greater abomonations are in the eyes of the Creator.

Choose allegiances VERY carefully, for every 'lawful contract' has it's price. And some carry a heavier burden of debt than others. We are dealing with a spiritual battle here, where the 'claims' on accumulated debts are the souls of Men.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I invite you to search beyond what you think you know of Freemasonry. It's painfully obvious that your sources of information are a bit jaded to say the least. Masonry has no agenda to remove religious beliefs, only to strengthen ones bond with their creator. Even if a fundamentalist site says different.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I invite you to search beyond what you think you know of Freemasonry. It's painfully obvious that your sources of information are a bit jaded to say the least. Masonry has no agenda to remove religious beliefs, only to strengthen ones bond with their creator. Even if a fundamentalist site says different.

My friend,

Let me offer my view. Freemasonry has many good intentions. It does not weigh a man on his religious doctrine, his wealth, his fame, or any other social stature. It welcomes all men who are free born, of good rapport, and who come well recommended. It asks that all enter according to their own free will and accord. All these things seem good.

Once you have attained the degrees you are known as a Brother and you set out to do good works. These works are based on Friendship, morality, and Brotherly Love. All these things seem good.

When you close the lodge you are reminded that all men have a claim on your kind offices. Which seems good.

Then you are hit with the clause "Most especially the Brethren in Masonry". What??

It seems a trivial point and one which makes sense. Of course you should favor those you know will love and cherish you in equal regard, right?

Now allow me to remind you of Christs teachings on who to love:

"27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. 29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. 30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. 31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. 32For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. 34And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. 35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. 36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful."

Think on it.

I cannot express the amount of love and devotion I have shared with my Brethren in Masonry. I have been a most zealous defender of the organisation, I have devoted countless hours to it's service, I have done all that one man can do to show his loyalty to the order. I have done my share of "good" in the order. I saw no faults in it.

That was before I could see. That was before I could see that it is a Temple of Division. Who dares decide who is a Brother and who is not? Did the creator not already make that decision when he decided to give you the life you have? Did he not welcome you into the Brotherhood of Man just as every man before you? What is this division and what man has the vanity to divide that which God himself has brought together?

Before you think that I condemn, I do not. I only offer you thoughts to ponder. I would offer the same thoughts to the Catholic who sequesters behind the oak doors with his "Brethren", I would offer the same thoughts to consider to the Mohamedan who kneels with his "Brethren" at the setting sun. I would off the same thoughts to consider to any man or woman who finds any reason to divide him or herself into groups that divide them from the common flock of Mankind. In these divisions who do you serve? Is the Father of all Mankind, or is it someone else?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i dunno man it just doesnt fit

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Masonry is one path of many to build a man. it has it's membership, it has it's rules, and it has rights to allow who it choses to be members. It is not a religion(as you know) and it does not claim to be. Yes it asks that the members help everyone especially it's members. One of the greatest things about masonry in my opinion is that I know that should I die, my family will be looked after as if I was the one doing it. Is that selfish? others might see it that way, but if it was your family, you would not think so. I am lucky to have the bond I do with my brethren. And through masonry, I have a much greater chance to help others than I would on my own. The charge at the end of our meetings is meant for it's members. I have posted it here before. It's a reminder to who we are and what be stand for. Be good unto others.

As for your situation, you don't want pity, so I will spare it. You are still a brother no matter what your situation is. I wish you much luck with your court date. That law needs to be abolished. If I can help in any way, don't hesitate to ask.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join