It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations G,W.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:10 AM
link   
...on the initial strike.

Late in the day, the White House stated that the objective of the strike was to get rid of Saddam and his government I applaud the people that designed this.

With little back-up from the world community and,I believe, inflated numbers from the American people due to security and bad economy (2/3 agreeing with military strikes). I applaud Bush's choice to center initial attacks at Saddam to get rid of him.

The Americans and our allies fighting in Iraq and the innocent Iraqis do not need to die. The Administration has done well in the initail campaign and I hope that the world is less one Saddam Hussein. Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
OUCH!!!

I am new and I thought I would try my first post the other day. When I looked back to see if there were any responses, I noticed that the number was at -1. OUCH!!!

This is a two-fold reply to my original post (a very wise one if I do say so):

1. I am an American citizen and I pay my taxes, reluctantly but I pay them. How the heck does a post get to a -1 reply?!?!

2. I post this to get back to #0 replys. I will not have that "Scarlet Number" hanging over my head.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
was expecting an all out anhilation of iraq not this its a nice suprise that the u.s and uk have carfully placed where they want the rockets to go

deep sympathy to the us and uk people killed in this mornings accident

new topics

join