It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 "prediction"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Just stumbled across this article and thought I would put it out there for the community.
I'm not really one for predictions and prophecy but the first couple of predictions struck a chord with me because of current world events.
Not sure if it has been covered and my apologies if it has..

ww-iii.tripod.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">ww-iii.tripod.com...
I'm not in any way saying this is true, to be honest I don't real have an opinion.. But knowing ats, these topics generally get well debated so i thought I'd put it up..
I'm using a phone to post this so hopefully my link works..

This is what caught my eye.. The rest is all prediction so if your still interested please read the article..

Comments: This prophecy bears a striking resemblance to quatrain V.25 of Nostradamus. Muslims will invade Arabian Peninsula which probably refers to a coup against the present western-leaning royal family. Then they will conquer Iran, probably from the present reformist government there. The conquest of Turkey, mentioned before has been described earlier. Next will come the conquest of Rome which has been described also by Nostradamus.

(second link in post works)
edit on 1/2/11 by Misterlondon because: Comment about link

edit on 1/2/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Mate, can you maybe bring a little presentation?

What is it? What does they tell?
There is a lot of stuff to read

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
Mate, can you maybe bring a little presentation?

What is it? What does they tell?
There is a lot of stuff to read

Sorry mate.. I'm at work using a phone so couldn't go into to much..
Basically talks about Islamic predictions and the Muslims going to war in Europe..
This caught my eye..

Comments: This prophecy bears a striking resemblance to quatrain V.25 of Nostradamus. Muslims will invade Arabian Peninsula which probably refers to a coup against the present western-leaning royal family. Then they will conquer Iran, probably from the present reformist government there. The conquest of Turkey, mentioned before has been described earlier. Next will come the conquest of Rome which has been described also by Nostradamus.

It is the start of the predicted war.. If your still interested, please continue to read

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Ah, I understand that its hard to write on your phone, so dont say sorry!

But I never get much into these predictions, but some of them are very interesting.
WW3 predictions is always fun to read about.

I will read it through as soon as possible.

Btw, do you know Baba Vanga?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Yeah I do, I was reading stuff about her before I found that article, it's what actually made me find it..
I know her prediction for November didn't come to pass (not in the public domain anyway) but what she says after, I could see that coming to pass, in theory, (with current world events)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Well, Who said she didn't predict it still?

It could be that it did start in november. (ww3 hopefully dosent start suddenly on one day)
WW3 needs to be build up, before there is a war.
If you understand what I mean

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
reply to post by Misterlondon

Well, Who said she didn't predict it still?

It could be that it did start in november. (ww3 hopefully dosent start suddenly on one day)
WW3 needs to be build up, before there is a war.
If you understand what I mean

Your right it could have done.. I'm sure wikileaks stuff was big news around then.. And I've heard alot of this protesting I. The middle east was started by that..

Babas prediction

2010: World War 3 begins in November 2010. Starting as a regular war, it will progress to a nuclear and chemical war. Vanga says the war will be finished by October 2014. 2011: As a result of the war, radioactive showers will destroy almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere. The remaining Europeans will face an even further threat from the Muslims who will use chemical weapons to finish them off. 2014: As another result of the chemicals and nuclear weapons during the war, most of the world population will have skin cancer and other skin diseases. 2016: Europe is nearly uninhabited. 2018: China will become the new superpower. The exploiters will become the exploited.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hehe I was just reading Baba's prediction about WW3, then you post it.

But I will report back as soon as I can read it all.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Really strange..
Shortly after my last post, I was unable to get on ats..
Kept getting a message saying "access denied.. Contact your service provider for assistance"
Other sites worked fine.. Now I can get back on ats..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Looking at the OP, I'm not sure that I'm following -- Muslims will invade Saudi Arabia? And then Iran? And then Turkey? Those are already Muslim countries -- who's invading, and from where? Iran currently has a reformist government? Some of that seems kinda dated.

If you track back out of that page, you'll find the main (and updated, it seems) website at thirdworldwar.santanu.in...

2010: World War 3 begins in November 2010. Starting as a regular war, it will progress to a nuclear and chemical war. Vanga says the war will be finished by October 2014. 2011: As a result of the war, radioactive showers will destroy almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere. The remaining Europeans will face an even further threat from the Muslims who will use chemical weapons to finish them off. 2014: As another result of the chemicals and nuclear weapons during the war, most of the world population will have skin cancer and other skin diseases. 2016: Europe is nearly uninhabited. 2018: China will become the new superpower. The exploiters will become the exploited.

Logically, this is riddled with problems. A nuclear war in Europe would be between who? The UK and France on one side, presumably, but what is the other nuclear power in Europe that's going to go after them? Russia? Kind of doubtful. Pakistan? Iran? Neither has the means to wipe out Europe. Terrorists? Maybe if you've several hundred megaton suitcase bombs, scattered throughout the continent, but bombs that blow up on the ground aren't nearly as effective as those that are airborne, and wouldn't produce sufficient fallout.

If radioactivity destroys almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere, why (well, how, as well,) would the Muslims invade it? Vanga might not know her geography, but the Northern Hemisphere includes not only all of Europe and North America, but all of Asia, barring Indonesia, a lot of South America and most of Africa. About the only areas of note left would be Australia and Antarctica. China? Toast. The Middle East? Toast.

The claims are either misstated, or they are impossible to fulfill. Either way, not a lot of value in there, never mind that November 2010 has passed, and nothing much (war wise) has happened. The chaos that we're seeing today usually foments civil wars, not regional ones, particularly since the countries in question (Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon) aren't especially valuable real estate.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Please dont be offended, but with all the talk about WWIII... literally, how many countries need to be involved before its considered a "world" war?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by G.A.G.
Please dont be offended, but with all the talk about WWIII... literally, how many countries need to be involved before its considered a "world" war?

I don't know that there is a quantification, but I would guess that such a designation would require the major military powers of the world, in opposition to each other. If the US, Europe, Russia and China ganged together to beat up, oh, Luxembourg, probably not a World War. US goes after Russia, or joins with Russia to go after China, that's probably closer to the definition.

I suppose it requires some sort of "tipping point", where the majority of nations need to choose one side or another to support, whether militarily or economically, though today's definition sort of implies a nuclear theatre that will have things over with before many even know that anything has started.

new topics

top topics

join