It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F117a Serbian shootdown conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
dark secret place podcast

My comments are regarding the 1/30 podcast. It is titled Egypt, but skip to the midpoint.

Here is the theory. We know the F117a was shot down over Serbia. The claim is Chinese agents bought some debris. Next claim, the Chinese agents brought the debris to the embassy. Ok, embassies are a den on spies, so this could be true.

Now here is where it gets interesting. The Chinese embassy was bombed by a B2. The story at the time was the USAF had the wrong coordinates. However, if the debris was in the embassy, it is likely we bombed it on purpose to destroy the debris.

One mistake in the podcast. The F117 now sit in Tonopah, not Davis-Monthan. Also it has flown since retirement.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I suggest taking your theory one step further. That it was a Chinese missile that brought down the F-117 and bombing the embassy was pay-back.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think if they really wanted it bombed, they would have done so when it was in that field, or being transported someplace, rather than an in embassy. And if a Chinese missile would have shot it down, that would have leaked out by someone

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

If you listen to the podcast, Suits says that the CIA did one target in that war. His guess is the CIA picked that target.

The press was all over the plane crash. The parts the CIA got were already picked up by the locals.

You may recall the bad press Rumsfeld got when the US killed an Al-Jazeera reporter.

Since it is clear nobody is going to bother digging through the podcast, I'm going to do a more point by point documentation of Suits theory.

new topics

top topics

join