It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

project avalon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
ok so i am having a hard time letting this go out of my view finder.
i am having a hard time sharing my existence amongst people that i read on avalon.

i know if you dont like it dont read it ,but you know what, you gota be weary of these people
not just the people on project avalon but also the people that havent woken up yet

i cant believe people can be so gullible after progressing from the old world into this 'new' one
it really does my head in.

they do more harm then good.
i am so sick and tired of people saying they have the information but they wait for the highest bidder
i am so sick of people apart of some sort of alternative media but they still go by the same procedures

JUST SAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE ON YOUR BRAIN. JUST SAY WHATEVER INFORMATION YOU HAVE.

im sick of people hedging their opinions whether it be with science or religion or using bits and bobs of both areas.
they dont have the full picture so i dont know why they get held so highly

we cant expect to get anywhere when we leech onto the next best thing.

goto project avalon look at whats going on there, this charles character/ who i really think is a creation of billy ryan has got them all in a spin.
and its not just that, its the whole love movement too, what is that? love this love that. cmon.i just dont get it.
how can a feeling that is completly subjective be the ultimate right path to wherever?

.sometimes i really think we are all crazy, that whoever has finally found something to make people become addicted without them even knowing they are addicted.

projectavalon.net...
hedging bets

projectavalon.net...
i wassss talking to god but now i am not and i want to, mama i want to talk to god again errr

charles
projectavalon.net...
projectavalon.net...
projectavalon.net...
projectavalon.net...
projectavalon.net...
projectavalon.net...
projectavalon.net...
projectavalon.net...
projectavalon.net...
projectavalon.net...

# me, honestly obessed much? check out the views on these threads...

are we that starved for something to happen?

no wonder people take things into their own hands, they get so worked up that they need release due to other people getting them in a spin for their own gain.

projectavalon.net...!!!!

edit on 1-2-2011 by questcequecest because: yeah nah

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

It seems as though you are addicted to avalon but can't stop yourself from going back.

I have the same problem with ATS. I visit the site and say I'm not going to get involved in expressing my views and I even sit on my hands to enforce that view. But the first thing I know, my sharp nose is pecking away at the keys anyway.

Welcome to the world of the mildly disgruntled. You'll get used to it after awhile.

new topics

join