It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EL Rothschild buys stake in Weather Central

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

EL Rothschild buys stake in Weather Central

www.ft.com

Sir Evelyn de Rothschild and his wife Lynn Forester de Rothschild have taken a 70 per cent stake in Weather Central, seeing strong growth prospects for selling its weather data to insurers, commodity traders, energy companies and emerging market broadcasters.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Just interesting little tidbit that showed up in the financial news today. The very name and the nature of this purchase should add a little fuel to some of the conspiracy fires, particularly in the wake of this winter superstorm brewing and the superstorm news for the west coast in the news in recent weeks.

I swear I just read a book where the evil billionaire bought a weather station and was manipulating the weather illegaly to control the commodities markets....

In a statement, Sir Evelyn said that “as weather becomes more extreme around the planet, with greater human and financial ramifications, we believe that Weather Central will play a major role in mitigating damage and improving lives”.

Hmmm. Improving lives. You know what they say...sometimes these people just love to rub it in our faces.

Here's another article. Even the Rothschilds Are Weather Obsessed Even?

I'm no financial or business expert but in reading these stories, while they say they've bought partial stock, it sounds to me like they actually own the whole of Weather Central, with their "managers" controlling what they don't. Some business legalese? .

www.ft.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Articles
www.businesswire.com...
edit on 2/1/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Ecology is the agenda they have been pushing in place of education since the 1970's. It is the means by which they intend to fund their global government.

Save the planet = enslave the planet.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

It totally makes sense that when you control the weather with your toy named Haarp it's only logical that they would aquire weather central. Sick freaks!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It's almost too obvious, you guys. But it makes perfect sense too. In plain sight....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Dejavu.

The stocks before BP?

The stocks before 9/11?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Given the notoriety (whether it's rightly deserved or not) of the Rothschild family,this is cause for concern given that the elites all have an agenda that doesn't necessarily have the common man's interests at heart.

David Rothschild himself is somehow involved in this whole global warming/'Green' scheme. I seem to remember him taking about it while being interviewed by Alex Jones and couldn't even get the position of the planets in our solar system correct. Now that's worrisome...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Stocks before the storm. Lets face it...the weather really is getting nuts. This may be a coincidence, but...

Think about this too...this could be about controlling both the weather people and information flow to us.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Don't forget their systems will be 'down' at times when the data will be most needed.

But their short share transaction profits will be up.

The Elites need to disappear with the corrupt governments.

We need a global french revolution again, they had the right idea back then.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Now I know the Rothschilds are trully sick evil people..!!!!!!!

How else could you explain calling a son Evelyn de Rothschild .???

Evelyn,??? That's cruel...

But then they probably forced him to marry a Lynn....

Imagine the jokes from his mates at the local...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Manipulating the markets and our information flow. From the OP, they are taking this service international.

Does anyone know if they already control the other major weather services? I think NBC owns the Weather Channel, and from the OP...

Weather Central, whose US clients include the CBS Evening News and ABC’s Good Morning America, said it was considering whether to launch its own network to rival the Weather Channel, but had yet to decide whether it would pursue this.

Sounds to me like someone might be trying to take over all our weather news.

reply to post by backinblack

Haha. It made him grow up tough.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Stocks before the storm. Lets face it...the weather really is getting nuts. This may be a coincidence, but...

Think about this too...this could be about controlling both the weather people and information flow to us.

I maintain we have been at war with China for a long time. It is an undeclared war of position and counter position. A Hurricane here, and Earthquake there...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Buying an oil cleanup company weeks before BP...
2.3 Trillion missing from the Pentagon the day before 9/11...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Oh, absolutely. Clues about and signs of tectonic-weapon deployments and weather manipulation are everywhere. Remember the strange bars on the weather radar before Katrina?

And wasn't one Rothschild or another linked to the Icelandic volcano HAARP theories. I vaguely remember something about it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Oh, absolutely. Clues about and signs of tectonic-weapon deployments and weather manipulation are everywhere. Remember the strange bars on the weather radar before Katrina?

And wasn't one Rothschild or another linked to the Icelandic volcano HAARP theories. I vaguely remember something about it.

I didn't hear about Iceland, but here are China and Chile:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Thank you.

I bet they discussed the "weather" a lot at Davos.

UAE's Oil Minister Mohammed al-Hamli said on Thursday that the market was well supplied and high prices were mainly driven by traders and the cold weather.

Iceland. Cool music too.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
No additional information/theories?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Wow what a minimal amount of posts for such a seemingly sick plot.
They are going to change the weather for the worse.
So that you cannot help but be glued to their fake weather reports/theories that may come or not come.
This not only controls food markets, traveling [all transportation modes], and your own time...
It controls your life....RFR...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ok, here is something to think about.

US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said on 28 April 1997 at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia "Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

en.wikipedia.org...

There can be no argument that the weapon exists and has been used, and can be used in this way.

The

1978 Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques is an international treaty ratified by 75 states, and signed by a further 17, that prohibits use of environmental modification techniques to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, amongst other phenomena

The treaty was encacted precisely to prohibit the nations from warring with each other .

So its established already long ago that the governments do in fact have this capability.

And this was long before HAARP.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

And by others he means the USA and those with the money.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join