It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power of 5000 suns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I'm building one now. Ripped our satellite dish right off the roof and started cut'in up the wifes favorite mirror.

SnF
edit on 3-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I have a old satellite dish left over from when i switched providers I'm going to use I'm sure any kind of glass will work..hope the wife don't get to upset with you but i don't blame ya i do stuff like that when the mood hits and i want to do it now! thanks for thee reply

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Been thinking about this.

Does the NR of mirror reflect the Amount of heat generated?
IF so less mirrors would be preferd if using this as a HEATER
element for a GENERATOR. I mean, i dont wanna incinerate
the watercanistor...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Miccey thats a good question but i dont have the answer but someone else might but what your stateing makes sence..thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Ive been thinking about this for some time.
I plan to have TWO ways of powergeneration.

1: This one in summer time (Lots of sunlight)
Use it as a heater to generate steam and power a
generator.

2: Hydrogen heater in the wintertime.
Hydrogen to heater generating steam that
powers the electical generator.

Generator will be a 30 - 40 kW system
powerd by steam...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i posted it earlier, but this link would be a good start for anyone interested in learning about such concepts.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Hydrogen heater in the wintertime would be a good idea i didnt think about that.. good idea

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

thanks for the link its a good one..

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
we want a death ray that can run on its own power not just pointing it at the sun.put that power into a rifel or a mounted gun then tell me its a death ray.besides Nicola Tesla calmed to invent a self powered death ray before his death.the plans were calmed to be stolen by some military power.people say Russia stole the plans fore the Tesla death ray in WW2 at the end of the war.NASA has video of a death ray like beam coming from Russia trying to shoot down a U.F.O.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78
we want a death ray that can run on its own power not just pointing it at the sun.put that power into a rifel or a mounted gun then tell me its a death ray.besides Nicola Tesla calmed to invent a self powered death ray before his death.the plans were calmed to be stolen by some military power.people say Russia stole the plans fore the Tesla death ray in WW2 at the end of the war.NASA has video of a death ray like beam coming from Russia trying to shoot down a U.F.O.

I don't know much about the Tesla death ray i will have to read up on that and thanks for your reply..

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Great stuff and you could make even more powerfull by attaching a a large magnifying glass in fron of the mirrors.

eek run

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Great stuff and you could make even more powerfull by attaching a a large magnifying glass in fron of the mirrors.

eek run

A large magnifying glass on that thing omg i cant imagine it that would be powerful..thanks for posting and yes runnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join