It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright people this is critical and I need serious opinions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I believe what we are witnessing in the Middle East is something none of us could ever possibly fathom would occur in our lifetimes. No this is not about Arabs rising up and taking back their freedom because that is not what is occurring. I believe, I firmly believe, what we are witnessing is the groundwork for the entire region to collapse. From Pakistan to Morocco but wait, it doesn’t end there, where else are protests and riots alongside governments collapsing? That’s right, the Mediterranean including Greece, Albania, Italy, Spain, and France.

So let’s say what we are all thinking here okay? What happens if virtually every nation from Pakistan to Morocco collapses? Well in Central Asia you have the Shiites with the nation of Iran while in the Middle East and North Africa you have the Sunnis with the nation of Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

Now is this starting to sound familiar? Well then like myself you watched Glenn Beck on January 31st and seen this theory. Now mind you I was already thinking there was something far more sinister than we could ever imagine happening but I did not think some figure such as GB would think the same thing.

What if Central Asia collapses and China pushes into the region. Then Iran will push west into the Middle East and North Africa. What happens with North Africa and the Middle East then? Well they push into the already unstable European part of the Mediterranean. Who’s going to stop them? Well then if someone decides it’s a perfect time to try and form a second Islamic Caliphate who will stop them? Do you have the answer?

Could you imagine the entire Arabian and Mediterranean region collapsing and turning into an Islamic Caliphate? What about Israel then, locked in on all sides by radical Islamists, what do you think will happen to them? This is looking like it could be the giant jolt in history like WW1 or WW2. This is not something to brush off. If an Islamic Caliphate was established do you think they would keep open the Suez and Hormuz open for the West? I doubt that!

You get where I’m going with this. So what is your opinion, do you think anything like this is possible? I need to know and if so please u2u me and we might be able to collaborate on this. Because this could be something that changes the history of our entire world.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

wow
very EYE opening..

no thoughts at this time just numb with the spinning ideas

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It is highly possible but something is very very familiar about this whole story alomost as if i've heard it somewhere before.... I believe it reminds me of the stories of the former babylonan empire which is Iraq gathering together the land that once was theres in ancient times and also the armies from the east..... Oh wait it sounds like the BOOK of REVELATION and ISAIAH and a sprinkle of EZEKIAL! don't want to mix the two threads but I just recently read a thred on the "UFO" sighting at the dome of the rock and it reminded me of the EZEKIAL story of lights in the sky and also the Quoran of when( forgive me if i am wrong bc I am using faulty memory skills) muhammads ascention to heaven. I don't want to interject religion into the equation bc of the threds nature as if it was gov't conspiracy. I, myself would put it into a religious view bc it just seems to fit better. If I am wrong I am wrong. Either way it is always better to make peace with your god bf SHTF! Endure Forte

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Did you know there are 78 million people and 24 different competing political parties in Egypt?

en.wikipedia.org...

I certainly hope they resolve their conflicts as peacefully and democratically as possible.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Wow, this is really good, and could quite possible come true, but What if Israel can see this coming? They may get just a tad "edgy"?...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I think the video that Bill Ryan recently posted is pertinent to this subject.

Here's the page: www.projectavalon.net...

I don't follow Glenn Beck, but I do follow Project Camelot and some similar sites and there is no doubt that there is a force out there trying to make things go wrong in the world, basically for the purpose of intimidating its population.

These upheavals in the North Africa area seem positive. People want a positive change. They want more freedom and so forth. They want a say in their futures. But look at what is pushing them in this direction. It's not just a totalitarian political structure. It's rising food prices. Rising fuel prices. Rising unemployment. It's much worse in these countries than it is here in the U.S. When Germany was pushed in this direction after WWI they didn't get more freedom, they got Hitler!

And it is similar with these protests. These people don't seem to know how to get out of the mess they are in. They just want a government that will DO something about it. So if someone strong comes along and puts themselves out there as the answer, he or she would probably get popular support regardless of their politics. The people in these countries are aware that they need a change. But they aren't aware of what the real problem is.

And the real problem seems to be...that a few guys living high on the hog in the City of London think they have a mandate from God to bring this planet under their control in any way possible. And that means confusion, hard times, death and destruction for the populace. If they had the decency and courage to stand up, identify themselves, and tell us their plans, it might not have to go that way. But apparently these people don't have that much decency or courage.

I can't prove that these guys have been causing everything bad that the planet has been experiencing. But look at the video! And there are plenty of historians on their track who have definitely found bad behavior amongst previous generations. So consider the finger pointed.

And yes, we can expect more of these political upheavals. Goodness knows how they will turn out. But there is always the chance that change will occur in a decent and constructive direction. Not a very good chance, but a chance.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I'll just say what I posted ages ago..

Self fulfilling prophecy is dangerous......

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Why did you drop the Beck bomb.... You watch beck... no wonder you are scerred... thats his job..
Did you buy his gold also???

I am sorry, but really Beck... are you new here.....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
People have been overthrowing their governments, since governments existed.

It's apparently time for the Egyptians to do the same. I'm surprised they have tolerated this dictatorship as long as they have.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I would say that as soon as the expansion reaches European Union countries like Greece , the UE will react in force to maintain "peace" , and this could lead up to a global war . Well this is also not a pretty picture , but I am positive that the EU will not sit quietly when their countries are at risk because they cannot due to the treaties that have been signed between the countries .

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Why did you drop the Beck bomb....

I 'dropped the Beck bomb' because my theory on this crisis were organized on his show and he deserves credit.

You watch beck...

If you consider 'you watch beck' as my second time watching Beck then yes.

no wonder you are scerred...

You sound awfully like an annoying Liberal who hates on Beck even though he actually proposes a valid argument on a NON-POLITICAL issue.

thats his job..

And I guess it's your job to be a troll.

Did you buy his gold also???

You know it I bought it because it had his stamp of approval.

I am sorry, but really Beck... are you new here.....

Hmmm after looking at your number of posts compared to mine I was going to ask you the same question.

And don't respond back, I would hate to have to bother the Mods because someone cannot stop trolling.
edit on 2/1/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hey Misoir (GREAT AV- Love it!)
Anything *can* happen, but that sounds pretty carried away to me. I don't know anything about Glenn Beck beyond a few seconds of clips on the internet, but like most of them, I gotta big personality clash with that (they all need to calm down a few, like 5 or 6, notches). Too much agenda- left or right. I feel "fast talked" real quick.

If you haven't been there before, check out Pat Lang's blog

turcopelier.typepad.com

I'm sure you know about antiwar.com already.

Meh. We'll just have to wait and see. Pray for them or send good thoughts.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I think you have pretty interesting theory there.When the riots started the I thought the exact same thing.Maybe extremist/radical groups will take advantage of the instability in the region but at this moment it's too soon to be sure what will happen.Assumption is the mother of all f..uh..mess ups.Only time will tell what will happen...hopefully nothing serious.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This unrest is about more than Islam vs Christianity. It is about the people vs the corporations, more accurately the CIA, MIC, CRF, IMF and a few others. People ain't as dumb as some dumb leaders think they are, they see what is going on and cannot justify living in slavery so all the wealth can be consolidated in a few. I hope all these dominions go all the way to the top. Reason, justice and the system has failed to work while a culture of secrets, depravity and unaccountability is attempting global takeover. Something has to sort out this mess and if it takes a global revolution, so be it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Sorry, I would call that "assigning false anomalies". Beck does that alot. He may tell the truth but he will slip in the lies here and there and nobody notices because everything else he said was true. He may talk about things that are really going on but he assigns the blame to the wrong people. That is because he is bought and paid for like
every other talking head on that damned idiot box.

The CIA has been busy helping to destabilize these countries. They would not let a crisis like this go to waste. These countries are being readied for takeover by the NWO. I think this is exactly what they want. Now they will step in with their SOLUTION....
edit on 1-2-2011 by orbitbaby because: Cuz I wasn't done

new topics

top topics

join