It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you predict my future? Give it a shot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Here's the idea. Predict my future. Post what you believe I have in store for me, for the next year or so. I will post again next year on February 1st, 2012 and let everyone know who was right, and what happened.

FYI. I am a 42 year old female. Just thought this might be interesting.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
i predict that you do make that move youve been wanting to m,ake and that your sister renae marrys your ex boyfriend

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
From now until a year later, you will eat, breathe, sleep, socialize with others and perform various activities. I'm absolutely certain you will do those things for the next year, unless you die before 2/1/2012.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

I predict that during the next year you will read many many interesting subjects here on ATS. Some that will be so obvious you will be surprised that you did not already know this. Some that will seem to you as being so far-fetched and wild ideas that you will be surprised and amazed how anyone could even imagine this yet alone believe it.

Also, you will come across a very large sum of money and wish to share a small percentage of it with the person who told you it was going to happen
Ok, this one might be more of a wishful thinking.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

You will be EXACTLY one year older.

You will have EXACTLY one birthday.

You will see EXACTLY 4 different seasons.

Sorry, I could not resist. I got 3 for 3 so far.

Hmmm, your car will break down and you will need to buy another.

Your wages will only go up about 2% and your costs or inflation (real not CPI) will go up 33% minimum.

A fundamental belief of yours will change.

Without much else to go on, besides your age and sex, not much else can be discerned. You have to have a starting point to make a prediction of changing events.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I predict your going to come to terms with your past. From the famous words that I still recite regularly in which I got from YOU, "The past is now done. Its over". You will realize you have people around you who really care about you and appreciate what you do for them. You will find it easier to forget the past and to move forward with your new friends.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I predict that eventually you will die. Not to be morbid or anything.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
1 Someone you are very close to (not you) will get an ubrupt and unexplained divorce.

2 There will be a windfall from a project you involved yourself in several years ago, and it will be more profitable than you expected. This will involve a group of men who work on software.

3 You will be the only witness of a pretty bad car accident and the process of reporting will be very frustrating to you.

4 You will give up on an attempt to write a book (or some lengthy manuscript) early this year to focus on a hobby that involves the outdoors and happens late at night on occasion. This will be a big stress relief and involves your family.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You will travel to New Zealand ... because I win lotto and send you a free ticket

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I predict you will read a very strange line of text ending in the word fanigamumbotron.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

There's more to lose in predicting your future then there is to gain.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I predict that you will get married to a handsome prince, take over ownership of a private island and have male butlers in the prime serving you while parading in leaf underwear. I also predict that you will add this prediction in 2012 as one that was fulfilled during a few good hours of sleep and you woke up to a guy who was not a prince, in a bed inside a city where the male butlers are drunkards heading over to the convenience store for tylenol.

I also predict that you will not like my prediction.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I predict that you will get married to a handsome prince, take over ownership of a private island and have male butlers in the prime serving you while parading in leaf underwear. I also predict that you will add this prediction in 2012 as one that was fulfilled during a few good hours of sleep and you woke up to a guy who was not a prince, in a bed inside a city where the male butlers are drunkards heading over to the convenience store for tylenol.

I also predict that you will not like my prediction.

new topics

top topics

join