It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, many folks are waking up spiritually ......

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Watch the Goswami videos and take a better look at the post I made touching on the writings of two highly esteemed physicists and then you might start to have a clue.

Buddha called it "nothing special"

edit on 1-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

I posted some stuff to back it up, you made no comment. What do you expect, God in a bottle?

Are we discussing god now?

I thought this had nothing to do with god and religion?

Am I wrong again?

link   

where is the evidence that your real ?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Watch the Goswami videos and take a better look at the post I made touching on the writings of two highly esteemed physicists and then you might start to have a clue.

Provide a link for his peer reviewed research, please.
thank you

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NonKonphormist

God is everything everywhere always and we're discussing the emerging awareness of that everything already always which contains all life including ourselves and our own awareness that we are aware we're aware. Think of the human being as consciousness catching up with the consciousness which is the ground of all being and becoming, or consciousness made by consciousness for consciousness, and that awareness is the God-realization or God-consciousness. Hope that helps..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

No, you do the research, and I also linked a couple of books you might have an interest in reading, I don't work for you and you obviously haven't even looked into this information.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

God is everything everywhere always and we're discussing the emerging awareness of that everything already always which contains all life including ourselves and our own awareness that we are aware we're aware. Think of the human being as consciousness catching up with the consciousness which is the ground of all being and becoming, or consciousness made by consciousness for consciousness, and that awareness is the God-realization or God-consciousness. Hope that helps..

Nah, not really, but thanks for trying

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

No, you do the research, and I also linked a couple of books you might have an interest in reading, I don't work for you and you obviously haven't even looked into this information.

I'm not the one making claims. You back up your claims else no rational person has any reason to believe them.

Videos are useless. Let's see the peer reviewed science backing your claims.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

God is everything everywhere always and we're discussing the emerging awareness of that everything already always which contains all life including ourselves and our own awareness that we are aware we're aware.

I'm not sure that makes complete sense but you did provide a definition for "god". If, basically, the universe is god (and that seems to be what you've indicated) why are you not simply calling it the universe? Why inject another word for something that is already defined?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

How easy for you to say you lazy...

Watch the videos and you'll begin to have a sense for the new paradigm of science, and then read some of the books including the two I referenced.

On what ground do YOU stand..?

You think this is about winning a debate, whereas we're excited about LIFE itself and the spirit of life which informs it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

the universe is a creation of existance, there is probably billions of different universes that have different constructs to this one,every thing is created by the "source" of all that is.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Athiest view of spirituality

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The universe arose from within the everything already always, because it was already everything to begin with. God is not the universe, but the universe is a creation of God who took on the role of creator so that people like you could drum and question life, and ideally have some fun and be kind hearted, as opposed to an atheist prick (although having free will you are free to be that as well).

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It's a little more than that, what is this hipe with consciousness and new age religion. If god is everywhere it does not mean you are god, it's long from that and there is an order well established. The human is like a tiny ant on a hill, the ant is the ant the hill is the hill. I picture god as the creative force, supernatural and all other beings sort of separated in a way apart from the creator.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You keep slamming this person and it is really upsetting me. All dominicus is trying to say is that once you finally have a spiritual experience and realize that all life is precious and beautiful you realize that this is the truth that you have been seeking your whole life. Why are you on ATS in the first place if you are not looking for the truth, behind governmental secrets or the true origin of our species (don't try to tell me you haven't watched every episode of ancient aliens, I think everyone on this site has).
But, when you "awaken" or realize the "truth" you see that the only truth in this world is something that can't be explained in words or proved in anyway. It is only a feeling, of bliss or happiness or love.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

yeh man i agree , i feel that "GOD" is the web that connects all things.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

God is not the universe, but the universe is a creation of God

Do you think god is outside of the universe, intresting, how would you imagine it, like a man siting on some chair, seems far fetched.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

That's not what all the mystics and enlightened masters down through the ages have said. In cosmic evolutionary terms man is something much more significant than an ant on a hill, and is made to contain nothing less than the spirit of the living God or God-consciousness. This is not "new age", although in a "new age" this awareness is sure to alter human perception and through that, the world we percieve both individually and collectively.

"Thou art that"

Truth, consciousness, bliss.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This thread is starting to sound like a wierdo cult love fest,

A cross between the moonies and the manson family

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

piss off then if you dont like it lol simple as.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join