Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

WOW, many folks are waking up spiritually ......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

your still fast asleep you will never understand untill you start waking up.

You're "asleep".
I've asked you to explain your claims three times now and you haven't.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

i dont need to explain my claims lol

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

i dont need to explain my claims lol

Then don't be surprised that people considered you deluded and psychotic. You know, like you were complaining about earlier.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

your deluded more like because you truely believe any thing spiritual doesn't exist , that is seriously braindead zombiefied behaviour.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
any ways ... to the people who are actualy waking up its amazing isnt it!!!!!
after all these life times of forgetting we are finaly remembering!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i agree a lot of people are finally opening there eye's to the after life side of things glad to actually see how much people are changing.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
yeh # all these skeptiks we know whats happening , call us deluded call us fairy tale thinkers who gives a # because we know it truely is happening.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
the funny thing is i used to think all this stuff was bull# too 4 years ago but something inside me just clicked and i started to awaken so i can see why the unawakened ones dont understand it.you need it to happen to you first for you to understand.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We are entering the early phase of project blue beam.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

can't disagree there mate, that's actually quite true couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reaperreapz

they have no idea man, they go in these forums to try and make us all look like delusional crack pots and make them selfs look like they know it all.

they have an awareness the size of a golf ball and tunnel vision.
edit on 1-2-2011 by AdamJagger1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

your deluded more like because you truely believe any thing spiritual doesn't exist , that is seriously braindead zombiefied behaviour.

Well, first define "spiritual".
Then prove that it does indeed exist.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

spiritual as in we aren't just a chunk of meat stuck to bones ... we are far more greater than that dude!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by indigo_fleshlight

Yeah, I could see something like that happening. If something like that happens, I'm definitely standing my ground and not going anywhere. I dont believe anything but myself when it all comes down to it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

exactly, they think there the sane ones cause they don't believe truth is, where more open minded and most likely seen alot more evidence then just youtube videos lol

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

the funny thing is i used to think all this stuff was bull# too 4 years ago but something inside me just clicked

It was puberty, it can be quite harrowing, all those bodily changes, the hormones rushing about, etc.

To be honest mate, you have made alot of noise throughout this thread, and have said nothing of any substance.

You make claims, but cannot back any of it up.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
the matrix film kind of explains what is happening to us ..... we are waking up from the matrix we have been in.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NonKonphormist

i'm not here to back any thing up ..... some people resonate with what i'm saying , they are the ones i'm talking to not you skeptiks

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Well, first define "spiritual".
Then prove that it does indeed exist.

Spiritual would be some form of God consciousness, or an awareness of the intrinsic oneness of all life and being. Look into the latest findings of quantum physics and the holographic mind/universe connections, and then you'll see that it's not nonsense. Then take a look at all the ancient traditions from Hinduism to Buddhism and then maybe you might begin to have an inkling of whatever everyone's so excited about. In other words keep an open mind and do some research free from contempt, prior to investigation, a surefire recipe to keep a man in everlasting ignorance.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

spiritual as in we aren't just a chunk of meat stuck to bones ... we are far more greater than that dude!

So your definition of "spiritual" is not "just a chunk of meat stuck to bones". And your evidence that "spiritual" exists is your claim that "we are far more greater than that dude".

Okay. I'm glad we got that all cleared up.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join