It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, many folks are waking up spiritually ......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

Ah, the "I made this crap up all by myself" truth.

I stand corrected, thank you for making it seem so much clearer

link   
the truth that we chose to remember at this time.

link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
reply to post by NonKonphormist

based on the truth thats coming from within.

How do you deem an objective truth based on a subjective experience?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

its not made up truth though is it, it is the real truth that loads of other people are starting to remember, not just me

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

What "TRUTH" are you referring to?

There is a truth that is in You and all around you that is Non-relative to anything, includes all things and yet is beyond all things ...from the logical mind (it cannot be grasped) its like wet fire, hot snow, etc....

Its like Beavis said:

Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

Its an alive vastness..... the mind labels, distinguishes, creates separation ......the Truth that is talked about here is something that exists whether or not the Mind has anything to say about .... Its something vastly beyond words..... Imagine if you will a permanent epiphany that results in a permanent awe of all things (thats my best description)

The worlds mental programing is collapsing ...one by one like dominoes

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

PLEASE!

NO MORE TRUTH!

I can't handle the truth

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

What "TRUTH" are you referring to?

There is a truth that is in You and all around you that is Non-relative to anything, includes all things and yet is beyond all things ...from the logical mind (it cannot be grasped) its like wet fire, hot snow, etc....

Its like Beavis said:

Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

Its an alive vastness..... the mind labels, distinguishes, creates separation ......the Truth that is talked about here is something that exists whether or not the Mind has anything to say about .... Its something vastly beyond words..... Imagine if you will a permanent epiphany that results in a permanent awe of all things (thats my best description)

The worlds mental programing is collapsing ...one by one like dominoes

What exactly is "truth" in any of what you've described? Now I can empty my mind with meditation and stand in awe of the universe. So what? Where is this "truth"? Is it whatever comes out of transcendental meditation? If so, that's hardly truth.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

lol you obviously are still fast asleep, its alright you will wake up soon. or you will stay asleep and wont evolve to a higher way of being.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

That was just bol***ks, glass hopper.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NonKonphormist

PLEASE!

NO MORE TRUTH!

I can't handle the truth

Seriously, what is this person talking about?

If I choose to remember a phone number... that is "truth"?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by NonKonphormist

PLEASE!

NO MORE TRUTH!

I can't handle the truth

Seriously, what is this person talking about?

If I choose to remember a phone number... that is "truth"?

I have no idea, i don't think he does either, he likes to throw words like spirtual and truth around, and when I ask for clarity, he gets all cryptic, like he knows something but can't tell us outright cos it's against the elite spiritual rules.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

what do you want to know ? i'll try and answer you

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

I dare you to go to this website and read this, unless of course, you're already given over to evil, in which case there is no hope for you.

remnantradio.org...&%20Witchcraft/pentagram.htm

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

What is the "Truth" you speak of.

And, where/what is the evidence that leads you to believe it is indeed "The Truth"?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

i dont have no evidence sorry

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

What exactly is "truth" in any of what you've described? Now I can empty my mind with meditation and stand in awe of the universe. So what? Where is this "truth"? Is it whatever comes out of transcendental meditation? If so, that's hardly truth.

It is something that has to be experienced to be known ...anything outside of that is intellectualizing conceptualizing using the realm of thought which automatically takes us out of the reality of that experienced truth.....

Seriously, what is this person talking about? If I choose to remember a phone number... that is "truth"?

this Truth is not like a remembered phone number ..which is relative to you and your associations to that number. This truth is both objective ad subjective at the same time, non-relative, alive, permeates everything, is pure unadulterated intelligence and Love ....

How do you explain a permanent epiphany? You can't because conceptualizing it intellectually brings that permanence into the realm of assumptions/speculations/subjectivity/bias ......but the permanence of the Epiphany is still there and is no relative nor has nothing to do with: (assumptions/speculations/subjectivity/bias)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LanMan54

I dare you to go to this website and read this, unless of course, you're already given over to evil, in which case there is no hope for you.

Darer's go first.

Already given over to evil

What's evil?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

lol nice explanation i wish i could explain things like that.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LanMan54

Whoa, you sneeky bugger, I clicked the link, it was horrible!!

"OOPS!....Page Error 404 has occurred."

That'll teach me to get sucked into a dare.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

lol you obviously are still fast asleep, its alright you will wake up soon. or you will stay asleep and wont evolve to a higher way of being.

Don't let 'em get to you. I understand the narcissistic comments, but I also understand what you guys are saying when you're talking about spiritually awakening.

I "woke up" 2008, felt like a "wave" yeah.

But I wouldn't narrow it down like that.

I had experiences of a spiritual nature that defied the reality I used to believe in.
Nothing more, nothing less. It changed me a great deal.. really made life wonderful in a way.
I don't fear death any longer for instance.

But I don't claim to have all the answers, I'm still the same guy. I haven't transcended anything as far as I know.
I don't know everything about the nature of spiritual reality, about spirit guides, ascension or anything like that.
I only experienced a glimpse of spiritual reality and it changed me.. and I'm glad it did.

What's wrong with that? That's not psychotic. Frankly, saying that is rude and insensitive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join