It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, many folks are waking up spiritually ......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
We can no longer hide from the beautiful truth that is beyond our understanding.

Like moths to the flame - one by one, we will begin dancing.

Until the entire world stands in song.

I don't mean to sound like a troll, but lets be totally honest with ourselves here, nobody understands shoot.

We scramble about in this wierd existence and don't have a clue about anything.

Some people claim to have answer's, but they usually end up being nutters that want to exploit the worrying masses by claims of "everything will be ok if you do as I say", or else they are the ones that want answer's sooo badly they will make them up and convince themselves that they're right, then pass on their wisdom to anyone daft enough to listen.

The world is a frightening place at the moment, when people are frightened they turn to anyone or anything that will calm and reassure them.

Spiritual awakenings? Mass straw clutching, mass hysteria and mass fear more likely.

I have no evidence to back up any of my statements, this is just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The word "spiritual" and its derivatives have no real meaning in modern speech. "Waking up spiritually" doesn't really mean anything.

But let's take at face value your claim that hardcore atheists are "waking up spiritually". So what? There are tons of people daily who mistake some transcendent experience for something significant. It's actually a sad thing that someone will abandon a previous state of logic due to some visceral feeling or unusual event they've experienced.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by sliceNodice

Yeah well, people tend to go psychotic when there world seems to be crumbling around them...

Go figure...

Spoken like a true atheist.

I hope you know Darwin was highly likely a psychopath. I'm not saying he wasn't right, just incomplete and muddled theories in many ways.

Says why, you?

No, he was likely Asperger's. Most geniuses seem have more than a few psychopathic characteristics.

I'm not an atheist, I'm agnostic. I can just tell bs when I hear it.

This is hardcore bs.

And btw, wth would you even mention Darwin. What is wrong with you idiots?!

I don't think Darwin had it all figured out. Never have in my life. Never believed he had a complete picture. Take your idiotic assumptions and shove it.[
edit on 1-2-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

It wouldn't matter is Darwin was a cross-dressing, white supremacist, transvestite practitioner of bestiality. His ideas and observations sill hold as one of the most solid scientific theories to date.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

You do not need a religion to be a spiritual person. Though you may have a religion and also be spiritual at the same time. Most awakening people though prefer not to have any religious affiliations.

well said wavemaker !!!

There are 2 kinds of enlightenment

Enlightenment1:.... a state of divinely being...( to be in a state of Grace "NOW")
to slip into the timeless space between your thoughts ...
an infinite moment of golden silence.

the other kind
enlightenment 2: comes through an understanding that arises out of ones own self experience.
"know thy self " this is done by peeling away all that.... I think I am .....

this is the breaking out of the reality of myself to be with out reflection ....
a spiritual death ...where the only thing that dies is fear ..

much like ...NDE ..same thing that is recalled in people who have had a near death experience

I am all and nothing and yet... I am neither

in order to understand such a statement
one has to have experienced such an awakening .

it's like slipping off the edge of the universe .... beyond all that.... I know

sometimes a person can be enlightened one way and not necessarily have a clue about the other

and sometimes a person that cracks out of themselves ends up getting lost in the human psyche
which sometimes goes by the name of.....
mass conciousness or The akashic records

(akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space" or "aether") is a term used in theosophy (and Anthroposophy) to describe a compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence. These records are described as containing all knowledge of human experience and the history of the cosmos. They are metaphorically described as a library; other analogies commonly found in discourse on the subject include a "universal supercomputer" and the "Mind of God".

anyway being lost in this labyrinth is another story ...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Hi Seagrass,

As soon as I read the OP I was thinking '2008'. That is when it really started for me. I just wanted to respond and say I definitely fall into the '2008 wave'.

- Dredge

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

What is wrong with you idiots?!

Gee I thought everyone was an individual, and there you go again calling your fellow man a fool, moron, idiot, pick your word. You must hold yourself in pretty high regard, hmph and you called me a self absorbed narcissist..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

What is wrong with you idiots?!

Gee I thought everyone was an individual, and there you go again calling your fellow man a fool, moron, idiot, pick your word. You must hold yourself in pretty high regard, hmph and you called me a self absorbed narcissist..

I know my potential, and I give high marks when they are deserved. You have proven to me that you're in some sort of pseudo-spiritual slight psychotic state. I will not be replying to you again, because there's no damned reason in replying with foolish psychotics.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Maybe as more people spiritually awaken, other people like unityemissions will get more and more pissed off about it and other people will go violently crazy and do stupid senseless things. Maybe its the 'Mark of the Beast', so to speak. It reminds me of Revelations 12:12:

"Therefore be full of delight, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the earth and to the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great rage, knowing he has a short time."

edit on 1-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
its funny that people are calling us deluded and we are psychotic because we are waking up to the TRUTH.... just goes to show how dumbed down and manipulated we have been.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
we are'nt deluded folks your just asleep sheeple.WAKE UP

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
its funny that people are calling us deluded and we are psychotic because we are waking up to the TRUTH.... just goes to show how dumbed down and manipulated we have been.

What "TRUTH" are you referring to?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
the universal TRUTH of who we are ,why we are here and were we are headed within the next few years

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

dont worry about it ....those attitudes and views are all crumbling also ....

you should see some of the u2u's I've gotten ...quite a bit and some of them are from ATS members that you would never even suspect to talk about an awakening ... a couple hardliners.... though I'll respect the anonymity.

Regardless, all due time ...there is definitely a wave happening in the last few months and still going.

Thanks everyone for contributing ....and all the haters ....well ........continue to hate and lets see how far that gets you.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
we are indeed in exciting times,the masses are waking up .... wait untill the middle of this year ,thats when its going go get interesting!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

edit on 1-2-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavis

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Truth!?

Based on what?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NonKonphormist

based on the truth thats coming from within.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

the universal TRUTH of who we are ,why we are here and were we are headed within the next few years

That's a claim to a huge body of knowledge. You haven't told us what that is exactly so... should it surprise you that people may consider someone making such claims to be deluded or psychotic?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join