It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, many folks are waking up spiritually ......

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

what? lol

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Awesome post!

Back in 96 when I had my spiritual "thingy", it was hard, and oh so lonely, and I am so glad what I went through back then wasn't for nothing, and that now there are so many engaged in "the Great Work". It sure takes a load off when you realize the dominoes are falling all over the place, every one of which makes is ever easier for the next to fall and so on and so forth. Thank you Jesus also for fulfilling the mission you were sent to perform, and for allowing the Christmind to be made fully manifest in you, without which this wouldn't be possible, albeit it's taken us a while to "grok", and thank you God the first/last cause and the alpha and omega of existence, for your love and your willingness to go to any lengths in pursuit of the one lost sheep, I love you too.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111

what? lol

You are guilty of that which you proclaim to be above.

Read the posts you have made in this thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

guilty of what?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I believe Religion was made up to control the masses. Why should there be 26 different religions? All that portray a different "god". That thought alone is why I do not believe in any religion. This thread remind's me of the movie [Contact] Where the Aliens that contact Earth end up saying they don't even know who or why they were created, yet stated their race to be over 4 billion years old.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My 2 cents

Religion was a path to the same enlightenment you can reach through other mental states, IE meditation, praying to god whichever that may be, drugs like '___' [tripping type drugs], and near death exp, then after death, then whatever likely reborn but thats just a thought considering i came from a random point in time and will die randomly.

If you think about it, the curiosity is what makes us go through everyday life, then we die, forget our lives and do it all over again in a different shell. If we actually knew what happened what fun would that be, and what would we do with that knowledge?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MITSwagger

Why should there be 26 different religions? All that portray a different "god".

Naw, that is only a sort of optical illusion.

"In 1949 Joseph Campbell (1904-1987) made a big splash in the field of mythology with his book The Hero With a Thousand Faces. This book built on the pioneering work of German anthropologist Adolph Bastian (1826-1905), who first proposed the idea that myths from all over the world seem to be built from the same "elementary ideas." Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung (1875-1961) named these elementary ideas "archetypes," which he believed to be the building blocks not only of the unconscious mind, but of a collective unconscious. In other words, Jung believed that everyone in the world is born with the same basic subconscious model of what a "hero" is, or a "mentor" or a "quest," and that's why people who don't even speak the same language can enjoy the same stories.

[...]

Campbell's contribution was to take this idea of archetypes and use it to map out the common underlying structure behind religion and myth. He proposed this idea in The Hero With a Thousand Faces, which provides examples from cultures throughout history and all over the world. Campbell eloquently demonstrates that all stories are expressions of the same story-pattern, which he named the "Hero's Journey," or the "monomyth." This sounds like a simple idea, but it suggests an incredible ramification, which Campbell summed up with his adage "All religions are true, but none are literal." That is, he concluded that all religions are really containers for the same essential truth, and the trick is to avoid mistaking the wrappings for the diamond."

[...]

www.moongadget.com...

edit on 1-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

we are'nt deluded folks your just asleep sheeple.WAKE UP

lol you obviously are still fast asleep, its alright you will wake up soon. or you will stay asleep and wont evolve to a higher way of being.

your deluded more like because you truely believe any thing spiritual doesn't exist , that is seriously braindead zombiefied behaviour.

yeh # all these skeptiks we know whats happening , call us deluded call us fairy tale thinkers who gives a # because we know it truely is happening.

they have no idea man, they go in these forums to try and make us all look like delusional crack pots and make them selfs look like they know it all.

they have an awareness the size of a golf ball and tunnel vision.

did you see threads like this one 10 years ago ? or threads on ascension ? no ... but now you are seeing them all over the internet.... your seeing # loads of videos about it on youtube from people having personal experiences....its all over the place and i find it hard to understand that people can't see it.you truely have a golf ball sized awareness.

we certainly are remembering what a great time to be on earth.... i feel it will be like two forms of humanity are here ....... the awakened ones and the slave zombies lol

piss off then if you dont like it lol simple as.

If you dont see the amazement and awe-inspiring nature in these "mortal sacks of meat attached to bone," there is nowhere for you to "ascend." That which is currently beyond your comprehension and yet knocking directly on the door of your perception isnt good enough, so what will ever be?

It is up to you. It is your choice. Love is not something one decides where to direct it, and where not to direct it, it is a state.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

The increasing frequency of experiences like yours make me so happy.

Thanks for sharing. And thanks for this thread OP, this topic should get more threads about it and I really like hearing the personal experiences of transformation.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

There will indeed be more

And like with all things, most will get caught up in the whiz-bangs, pops, clicks, and sparks. there will be agents of division on both sides of the coin, as it has been.

Those with ears to hear, will hear.

it has been time to sing, for quite some length now. gravity and momentum has been building, due to some who are "dancing" for all to see. like a lighthouse emanating Love in all directions, helping those who may not choose such for themselves. Vast amounts of energy are being dispersed.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

If you dont see the amazement and awe-inspiring nature in these "mortal sacks of meat attached to bone," there is nowhere for you to "ascend." That which is currently beyond your comprehension and yet knocking directly on the door of your perception isnt good enough, so what will ever be? It is up to you. It is your choice. Love is not something one decides where to direct it, and where not to direct it, it is a state.

Not here to take sides or anything ..just wanted to add 2 cents....
In retrospect I definitely saw myself as a wandering brainwashed sleepwalker in comparison to the spiritual changes I've gone through the last 10 years or so......

.....and still to this day when meeting, talking with, being around people when they talk, what they say, etc ...there is this immediate discernment (its like a spiritual ability) that shows most people operating through a sleepwalking ego......

but the reaction to that is Love and compassion ...(even Christ on the cross said about his crucifiers, "Forgive them Father, they know not what they do)..

Well there is this seeing of people operating from these built up and false ego dichotomies that all problems personal and global stem from .......and yes many times there was and or is frustration seeing that the root of evil is the fake ego ......but there is Love and compassion knowing that we are all heading to a forced reconciliation, a forced awakening ....and surprisingly many will hold on to there false frameworks and built up ego structures kicking ,screaming, and fighting against anything that threatens that false hood...

as is obvious by some posts on this thread, and the world system in general.....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MITSwagger
I believe Religion was made up to control the masses. Why should there be 26 different religions? All that portray a different "god". That thought alone is why I do not believe in any religion. This thread remind's me of the movie [Contact] Where the Aliens that contact Earth end up saying they don't even know who or why they were created, yet stated their race to be over 4 billion years old.

Hi - this isn't about religion, well not for me anyway, it's about spirituality...that doesn't mean religion, not for an awful lot of people...I think or hope im waking up but im not going to join an organized religion, we don't need to - it's about us as individuals...well that's how I understand it anyway

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

It happened to me too. About I'd say a month ago. While I do not believe that we have a GOD ruling over this Earth in any sense of the word I have been wondering about the beginning of it all and the nature of the Universe.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
My meager participation in this thread has totally energized my day. Thank you!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

You did it again! A perfect response.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

There are, indeed, no "sides" one could take, other than in ones perception.

Your 2 cents is as valuable as the sleepwalker zombie

All equal parts of all that is, even if we are only speaking of the physical realm.

"waking up" is simply shifting ones perspective to what has been there all along. Once again, this one thinks many get caught up in the "result" as the "activity" and will continue to spiral in their orbit of division, of "have not," even when (as it has been for eternity) the truth is not only staring them directly in their eyes, but is our eyes themselves.

Conceptualizations will be, and must be, flung off into the nebulous space. Those who are too attached will follow their tethers.
edit on 1-2-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yes. About 3 weeks ago something clicked in my brain and suddenly my mentality shifted from one of a hypocrite-somewhat To one whom actually does what I preach. It was strange. because usually I have old sinful habits of mine always popping up. Then all of the sudden 3 weeks ago all but a few pretty much just deactivated.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Thanks, just glad to be part of the team!

This thread has energized me too, its like a breath of spring-time air! I feel a poem coming on...

"Daylight, full of small dancing particles
and the one great turning, our souls
are dancing with you, without feet, they dance.
Can you see them when I whisper in your ear?"
-Rumi

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hardcore Atheists are an easy group to convince becuase their argument against is so lame when they have a genuine experience they are blown away and are usually very very dedicated to their call afterward as it's like walking from a dark confined room to an open space. Just my observation of a few as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Same here --- a deactivation of bad habits. This week so far, I've had a major urge to go to church this coming Sunday. I've even thought about attending three different "churches" in rotating Sundays, all the ones I technically am still affiliated with: United Methodist, Episcopalian, and Tibetan Buddhist Nyingmapa.

When I became a Buddhist, I mentioned to my Tibetan Lama (yes, a real Tibetan, he fled the Communist Chinese takeover of his country and moved as a refugee to India), anyway, I mentioned to him, "it's too bad I have to give up my Christian interests and loyalty to the Christian faiths I belong to in order to become a Buddhist," and he corrected me very sternly, "Not at all. The more religions you study, explore and practice, the better. We Tibetans believe that the more spiritual you are, the better and we do not shut out or disrespect other religious faiths. We know that Jesus was a bodhisatva who chose to come down to this Earth to do good and bring many people closer to enlightenment. You don't have to give up anything that makes you more spiritual. You can be part of the Christian faiths and be a Buddhist at the same time. The more spirituality, the better." Of course, the Christian pastors and priests would not agree. Each would want me to denounce all other faiths. But not my wise Lama, who is not in the least insecure about anything and want people to just be as spiritual as possible.

True story.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join