It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, many folks are waking up spiritually ......

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NonKonphormist
This thread is starting to sound like a wierdo cult love fest,

A cross between the moonies and the manson family

Only to you, and it says more about you than the comments on this thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
this 'awakening' is false doctrine in a way. the only real truth is that Jesus Christ will reign in heaven with His Father forever and ever.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
reply to post by NonKonphormist

piss off then if you dont like it lol simple as.

Wind yer neck in.

You have contributed nothing but white noise to this thread, you've had nothing to say and you've said it too loudly.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by NonKonphormist
This thread is starting to sound like a wierdo cult love fest,

A cross between the moonies and the manson family

Only to you, and it says more about you than the comments on this thread.

Enlighten me, oh enlightened one.

What does it say about me?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest
they didn't wake up... but fell victim to the plague of the world called religion.

I have heard so many different people coming from different religions claiming that there religion is the true one and they know that for 100% fact, and will swear to me that they know its true, and all other ones are wrong and will talk crap about other religions..

Therefore I conclude they are ALL wrong and these people have been brainwashed or brainwashed themselves into believing it for whatever reason... fear of death, fear of hell, to see loved ones again who have passed, 29 virgins, etc etc

I quote you because I am in full agreement. I read My husband woke up this morning, and I thought, oh no! the Annunaki have gotten another one. I have a "Spiritual Awakening" a long time ago, in 1999. Oh, at first, I thought is was God/Jesus, the tow, or is it three, are so molded together with dogma it is hard to tell. Through a series of real time visions, I was a great many things of a supernatural nature. I had a 10 foot tall Being made of pure gold descend right into my living room, at least the feet, and my mind went into a whirl. My little family was in shock, we all held hands in a circle, and I felt a great influx of energy surround us, and began to go around in a clockwork motion. I saw my son, and my daughter light up with a silver glow, and I saw my ex wife shrink back into darkness.

A few days later I was in the rest room of a local bowling alley, taking a whiz, and before me I was a Christian cross, and a Wiccan pentagram. I realized that a choice had to be made, and I have been hard into the study of the Wiccan ways, so I chose. I had other visions too, several were of the end of the world, but I know it may or may not happen that way, and my contacts of the ET variety tell me it will not end like before, with water, ice, or fire. Our own thoughts keep the world alive and spinning, you know.

What is happening is we (humanity) are Ascending to the Forth Dimension. The people of before, what we call the dead are there already, at least those who didn't fall for the "Light" trick and get recycled. I have seen my Grandpa, who died in 1962, and several good friends who were not Christian in any way whatsoever, so I know from what they tell me, plus what I was shown once by a extraterrestrial being, that whatever you think of there happens. Happens immediately. Here in this dimension there is a lag, there the lag is gone. There is no sense of time there, and everything you want and need it there for you. You could call this heaven, and you don't have to do anything to get there but be yourself, no matter what the religious crowd tries to tell you.

The Annunaki consists of several races. Nibirians, the people of Nibiru, are often referred to as Anunnaki, Nephilim, Elohim (plural for God), and
Mardukians.
I shall refer to them as Anunnaki collectively, as this is what the general population was known as by the Sumerians and by those at the present time. The word "Anunnaki" literally means "those who came from heaven to earth". In the Old Testament these "heavenly" visitors are called "Anakim".

Nibiru was, and may still be, populated by a Reptilian, (I know, that word is poison here) or Saurian Super Race and governed by elite aristocracy known as the "Nefilim" in Hebrew, which means "they who have come down from the heavens to earth". The Anunnaki were one of the many technologically advanced alien races at the time. In fact, their civilization was advanced far beyond most others of their time. The Anunnaki called their home star (sun) "ZAOS".

The Anunnaki are a belligerent and conquering race. They are fierce,
evil, lustful, incestuous, bloodthirsty, deceitful, jealous and domineering. They are also carnivorous and are often cannibalistic. They also demand human sacrifices of virgins from those they conquer and from their own kind whom they enslave.
The Sumerians knew all about these beings, and wrote about them, but of course all of those clay tablets were fiction and myth, weren't they?

I believe these "Beings" will return to rule over Terra/Earth if we let them. I wonder, when a 10 foot tall Superman steps down from a flying pyramid and states that he is God Almighty, how may will fall down and worship this being as their God?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ok..here goes...

First off, Hi to everyone on here. I've signed up to this site after a couple of weeks reading through hundreds of pages of interesting thoughts, theories & discussions. To be honest I've been reluctant to sign up, despite being deeply intrigued by what I've seen. The reason for me holding myself back was I've seen some quite personal attacks on people who come forward with their feelings, and alot of the time it feels like they are insisting the person is mad...BUT...

I would have been EXACTLY the same as the attackers, until about a month ago! Since just before xmas 2010, I've been a hardcore skeptic and always believed science would explain everything, but something changed, and this is the tricky part. No-one can explain fully what the change is, how or why it happens, and the purpose for it happening, which makes it easy for people to debunk (like I said I would have been the debunker too)...however in the past month or so a change seems to be happening to me too. I've not talked about it until recently because the looks you get just make you feel mad but you yourself can feel it, and its not insanity!

My experience started with crying for no real reason. Just an immense overwhelming feeling of being happy! Then I started to worry when I was crying, but felt sad. Classic Psycho behaviour isnt it lol Well thats what i thought, but then all of a sudden I opened up and accepted it, and then the dreams started...just very odd ones, they felt like ordinary dreams at first but then they started feeling more like an out of body experience, in one of them, it felt like I could feel the stars and planets moving, and as insane as it sounds, it felt natual, like I was part of it all.. and that I'm seeing something going on in space (i don't know what/if any purpose to it was but it felt like it had a purpose, just I don't know why just yet, but its like I know the answer is coming) so when I woke up I just thought well that was weird.

It was about this time I started reading some threads on here about planets/stars etc.

Then the biggie came lol...

I had a normal day, not good, not bad, just normal...went to bed and had what I can only describe as a possible life changing event. This didnt feel like a dream, which is why I woke up my wife and said something along the lines of: "What the *$"R, was that about"

The "experience" I had would be what is typically described by those who have NDE.

I felt like an immense light just emerged, like it surrounded me, and that I too was becoming "the light" I expected it to be blinding and to want to shield my eyes as it started but it wasnt like that at all...I totally get it now when people say this light is made of immense warmth and love!! I started to move towards it and merge with it, It was like my soul was the light and all of a sudden my psyhical life was nothing to worry about leaving, this was meant to happen. So I started merging with this light and for a split second, I get scared, I feel mind literally say "^&3% I don't like this, I want to go back" and I turn to see my wife, I stretch out with one arm, and then for another split second I turn back to the warm loving light and say to my wife "No, its ok, I have to go"....

...I wake up! I guess in more ways than one!

For a total skeptic who berated my mam for going to see psychics, and always saying its science and research that answers/debunks these types of things...I am now starting to feel a little red-faced! This "experience"...I really don't know what word to use, but experience is the closest lol, yeah this experience has changed my perspective on everything. I don't know what has changed or why, but I too like a few others it seems, have this feeling of great change coming, I at first felt like I should be scared because their was going to be pain for some, but the longer I have these feelings, the more it replaced with a feeling of, they will live forever somewhere out their, and that psyhical sacrafice is needed to change this world as we know it.

..So to finish this long winded introduction off (sorry) I should tell you that all of the above was still not enough for me to share my experience. The game changer for me was 20minutes ago I rang my mam (yeah the one I berated for years) and we were having an ordinary conversation, she just asked how my son was (hes got tonsolitits - and sorry i cant spell) but then she said something along the lines of her partner feeling a bit diffrent recently, and my reply was "tell me about it"...I start explaining the above, and to my complete amazment the reply I get is "Person 1 (I wont use his name) has had that, it happened just before xmas, he woke up and said wow that was weird" My mam said he explained the same as me, a tunnel of light!! ....what any of this means I have no idea, but I'm honestly feeling their are too many coincidences now for this not to be something more...who knows but hey-ho I guess if their is or isnt, we will all find out soon enough!

..So their it goes, thats my introduction, Im not sure I can add anything more to this site but I just had to share it all after that phone call!

Thank you all for taking the time to read it, and please dont abuse me too much lol

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

That's not what all the mystics and enlightened masters down through the ages have said.

What enligten masters are you refering to ? Budism does not beilive in a supernatural entity named god, so what are the enlighten masters ?

bliss.

Do you want bliss ? Bliss is death of the soul, you need lots and lots of heat, burning heat to get to bliss, once you do you evaporate into an empty state of being dried of any sign of life, like a little calm pupet.
Bliss is the equivalent of melting the self, feels good while the snowman melts, but after that the snowman is nomore.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

now these are the types of posts these skeptiks need to look at!
edit on 1-2-2011 by AdamJagger1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
We must stop with the pointless bickering. The personal insults.. The division..

Those who claim to be awake and continue that cycle are only deluding themselves.

The mathematics that run through all things physical runs through all things physical.

It is not a matter of ascending beyond the physical constructs that are in place, it is in realizing the physics which run through the universe, also run through ourselves.

Scientism and religion both preach this separation. Both looking for something greater than what is already here. Well, what is already here is already beyond our comprehension and quantification. However, we are an intrinsic part of it. The "math" that takes place inherently, continuously, in this physical universe alone (which includes us as individuals) is beyond our understanding. We can point to parts of it, and explore those parts, but one must never lose sight of the fact that such things happen inherently and continuously. right now. Whatever anyone discovers, through mathematics, or through spirituality, it was always there to begin with. Neither science or religion "defines" the universe, it merely observes it. "Math" is NOT truth, it is simply a representation of what already occurs, and beyond that, on a continuous basis. The "new" spirituality preaches that this incredible thing is somehow not good enough. Somehow, we must escape the wonders that are present here. That one must "ascend" or attain "enlightenment" to get to the "good" stuff, when what is RIGHT HERE AND NOW is so far beyond our understanding, it beggars belief. If such a thing is not "good enough," then NO thing will ever be.

In this idea, one must accept what is here and now as something that is beyond whatever conceptualization we might put on it. "Math" or "Science" do not define truth. "Spirituality" or "mysticism" do not define truth. They are all pointing at the same thing, and are an intrinsic part of "it."

Scientism has lost its meaning in the individual facets, religion preaches that these things are not accessible by the individual, spirituality preaches that one must "rise above" that which is already beyond our comprehension to get to things that are within it?

All are in a state of "have not," when will the transition be made to "have?" When will the follower of scientism realize what is already happening happens within them, and beyond any attempt of human "proof?" When will the follower of religion realize what is being preached about is right here and now? When will the spiritualist realize that these things are directly present, and the only thing that changes in "enlightenment" is ones perception of what was already there?

so many still mistake the "result" as the "activity." Continually trapping themselves in a cycle of division.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Well put. You're quite good at explaining what's going on. I couldn't have put it better. I was quite the skeptic until recently as well. I don't know why.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

You mean they start seeing clearly,, yes.

Going insane is the best thing ever.

EXACTLY !!!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself ....it has been the best thing to ever happen to me and the highlight of my life.....

Its awesome to see that status quo of mental programming/brainwashing to come crumbling down and revealing the Truth in the ashes. The Phoenix rising !!!!

Diddo to you both. In the words of Krisnamurti:

"It is no measure health to be well adjusted to a sick society."

The veil is lifting.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

sure is dude its gonna squeeze the skeptisism out of more and more people lol

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I had this waking up, to me it felt that it was all a ride, the ride of destiny and that I have no control, then I began to think of all the bible prophecies and what others felt like it's a road. I noticed that phisical effort get's me back to my self and in control. While in this state I felt my thoughts rushing, spining in my head at a very fast speed.
Every time I was thinking of something I asked my self how do my thoughts enter my head, where do they come from. From thinking of nothing to thinking of something but without wanting to think of anything, I felt they were not mine, I figured I can talk without thinking at all and make sense of it all, like a machine programmed to do so.
I then noticed when I put some phisical effort into my self that I regained control of my self.
My expiriance included dreams, visions, happenings out of the usual. While in this stage I felt I had no control at all and that it was just a ride.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

The "truth" as I understand it, yes even as a Christian, is that there is no separation between the human being and God who is the spirit of the universe, and consciousness is the key. What's happening, imho, is that the human being is just beginning to wake up en mass, slowly but surely, however fast or slow, to his true identity in the creation within the framework of a co-creative, participatory "sharing" of God's eternal kingdom, accepted, included, and enveloped by God's love, which is the first/last cause of it all and the driving force of creative evolution. In short we are evolving into increasing God-consciousness or God-realization of the kind which Jesus and Buddha experienced, which seem to be two sides of the same coin, where Jesus appears to have been more concerned with the idea of a heavenly household of God and the human being as residing in a family framework. In the Hundu tradition, loving bhakti expresses much the same thing. So it's not about a separate God or a bearded man in a chair or any such thing, but God as spirit and truth light life and love, who was pleased to share his kingdom with all his children without reservation or exclusion.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

fantastic post!

Funny, I started to wake up at the end of last year as well, it wasn't anything like you explain, much more subtly and there was no real epiphany for me, just a gradual realization i guess you could call it. Mind you I have always been a bit on the spiritual side, kind of closet hippy I used to think...I hope i have a moment of true confirmation like yours, your very lucky!

I now meditate and believe in things I would have scoffed at or turned away from until very recently, mind you it's not something I talk about (apart from on here and to two friends), I tried talking to my wife about it and she thinks im nuts...you know what though, I KNOW im not, I KNOW there's more to this life than just working and s******g...I love threads like this, good work op

and thanks for the story my man, excellent!...im off to meditate

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

You remind me of me, the way I was about 3 years ago.

Like many in this thread have experienced you too may undergo a transition. You may find, like I did, that you have to painfully and reluctantly admit you were wrong and apologize (I was the a resident skeptic on a few forums). I tried to put it off for as long as possible and remained almost in a denial for a while.

There's no talking to you now though, you think you know the truth already, and your here with an agenda to promote your beliefs and ignorance rather than to learn.

I reckon we'll see ya back here with a different avatar/username in a couple of years. When the skeptic feels they need to go around righting everyone else on forums and promoting their beliefs they are usually more insecure and unsure than ever, often meaning they are possibly not too far away from some real questioning and progress.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by unityemissions

We are not "losing it", please stop framing the transformation in that context if you could, thanks.
Yes I framed it that way when I was "losing it" which is a necessary part of the process. Only in the losing it can you find the hidden door you never saw. Losing and finding.. cycle of transformation.

Thinking for yourself feels awkward when you first start doing it. Knowing self in any real way takes a lot of courage. Speaking up about it...even more. I am not listening to the " good normals" and "status-quo junkies".... not anymore.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Just hearing on the radio about how the Egyptians are ignoring religion and getting to gether against globalist corruption...
deliberately ignoring religious/political divisions...
thats spiritual awakening.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

Remember, there are those of us here on ATS that will not mock you, but sadly there are some that will. It's just part of what ATS is, is a wide array of people.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to post a comment agreeing with this thread. I hated god at one point and all religions and anyone that would talk about it I would come at them with rhetoric bashing their beliefs. When I was deployed to Iraq in 2004 that started to change though. My roommate was very Christian and we would fight all the time about the subject as he was always preaching and I couldn't stand it. Then two instances happened to me where I felt I was moved at just the right time. The first thing that happened was a rifle was pointed me by another soldier at my head. We were sitting in the front of a humvee and I was trying to sleep and he was trying to wake me up. I knew his charging handle was broken and it couldn't load a round into the chamber and he was messing it next to me bothering me. He locked and loaded a magazine and released the bolt forward and pointed it at my head and said wake up. Knowing his charging handle was broken I didn't really pay him any mind, and as people get bored and are always pointing weapons at each other it was very common so I brushed it off and continued to nap. Something came over me to brush the barrel away from my head right as he pulled the trigger. Couldnt hear well out of my ear for about 2 weeks in crowded areas due to that, guy ended up going to prison for alittle while as I lied for him and covered as much as I could since he was in our squad was just a really dumb thing to do.

The second instance was when me and a teammate were at the internet cafe waiting on another squad member to get done talking to his wife outside smoking. He was taking a long time so the guy with me says lets go inside to play pool, a few seconds after entering inside two mortars landed were we were standing.

After this I really felt the first thing that happened to me was out of my nature as I'm usually just one to ignore a problem and hope it goes away. Anyways another thing was we had this power line pole and at night it made a cross glowing from the moonlight. I started feeling this was a sign of some sort.

After I got out of the army I started looking into all the religions, I was embeded with Iraqis regularly and would talk to them about their beliefs and learn alot more about the Quran then what was briefed to me before we hit country.

After a few years of learning about various paths from Buddism to Taoism, mediation, etc. I found the Bhagavad Gita and with that it completely changed everything for me. I saw the world through new eyes, I had respect for all beings, I saw the beauty of the world everywhere I looked. Everything seemed much more vibrant as I would spend alot more time slowing down my day to day life and take in all that was around me. I can say being in this state of mind, always thinking of god, about life, meditating I could feel myself being guided, I could see things being attracted into my life that I needed at the time to get through good or bad situations, and I feel currently I am exactly where I need to be in my life.

Its a really strange feeling when you finally feel it and it can be kinda scary when you start getting completely enveloped in this universal being. Times when I feel myself losing that connection I go into overdrive to maintain this higher state of being, through the techniques listed in the Bhagavad Gita I am able to do this and maintain this connection. It can be hard work at times but its worth it.

In the book it says you find what this is all about many different ways, one way i just constanting seeking of knowledge till you start understanding. I recommend reading to find ways to get to this state of being and positive if you follow what is written eventually you will feel what alot of the people are feeling.

In short it feels like a blanket of pure acceptance and admiration and love for oneself.

I know it sounds corny to most skeptics out there, and even though I try not to preach to others as it is said not to do that, sometimes I find it hard not to point out that we are in fact on a planet floating in space, and everyone needs to start slowing down in their day to day lives and see the bigger picture.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join