It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Day : 2/6/11 - An event

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colton

Thanks for your insight. I agree that it is character building to be wrong. But if I am wrong about today, I will no longer spew out gibberish to the public. I will guard my beliefs and remain silent.

It is not gibberish, it is your data based on a system which you have found reliable. There is a dimension which today will change forever, lets just hope it is not ours...

I would rather warn and be wrong than to hold it in and be sorry forever. It is always worth it, think of all the times people tell friends as they leave, "Be careful" Or "Drive safe", stuff like that, it is because they believe it will make a difference and help those they care about to be cautious, to make a different reality, a positive one.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

It's actually Coyotepoet not Trader Jack, but here is a sample

As for the lottery guy see this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dead/Wounded Method:
In many cases the number of dead and/or wounded stand on their own and are included in the overall number frequency analysis , but the number of dead and wounded were also added together along with added info (5 dead +3 wounded=8+1 suicide=9) I took the original 977 data points and removed the entries where the numbers were unclear due to formatting (109), leaving me with 868 data points.

The number of dead ranged from 0 to 216. The most frequent occurrence was 6 dead (252-29% of the sample), 7 dead (158-18%), 8 dead (87-10%), 5 dead (45-5%), and 9 dead (43-5%). In regards to the wounded: 0 wounded (347-40%), 1 wounded (78-9%), and 2 wounded (50-6%). Suicides accounted for the biggest percentage of outcomes (234-27%), next were simply identified as arrested (168-19%), and various sentences from 2 yrs to multiple life sentences (99-11%).

The base numerological numbers of the dead and wounded were obtained by adding #dead, #wounded, #other. The most frequent reduced numbers were 7(204 times-24%), 8 (121 times-14%), 3 (96 times-11%), 6 (95 times-11%), 9 (93 times-11%), 10 (69 times-8%), and 11 (65 times-7%) The occurrence of the Dead/Wounded/Suicide combinations for those base numerological numbers were combined and noted for frequency. Number dead is always listed first, followed by number wounded (if any), and then additional deaths (suicide, shot by police, unborn baby, etc.) So, for example, for numbers that add up to seven there were 10 instances total of 5+10+1 (5 dead, 10 wounded, 1 suicide/shot), 15+1, 15+10, 1+15, 11+5, and 5+11.

As was noted above, the most frequently occurring base numbers in order were 7, 8, 3, 6, 9, 10, and 11. The most frequently occurring combinations within those numbers are: Sevens: 6+1, 6+10, and 16: 121 instances (59% of sevens or 14% of the total sample) of which 64 were suicides. This was the highest occurring number set from the whole sample. 7: 47 instances (23% of sevens, 5% of total)

edit on 6-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Saw this announced live during the Pre Game show and just found a news article to it.

1000-2000 Ticket Holders Denied Seats For "Safety" Reasons.

I am just reporting the oddity and not speculating.

link   
There will be no landing as its being played in a closed dome!

link   
Unless I missed it, I have not read one possibility. Maybe all the fear mongering is to in fact get more people to watch for "something" to happen. When at the end of the night, TPTB still win, because they got additional ratings whether people were actually interested in the game or not.

On another note, what would a terrorist groups main objective be? Getting more people to see the destruction itself OR to kill as many people as possible. IF their goal was mainly to get as many Americans to watch and see the act then the SB would be a good place, but, if they wanted the numbers itself, wouldn't the Daytona 500 be more of a place to get the casualty numbers. Just spitballin'.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Whats really sad here is that due to this prediction audience figues will be up world wide with people waiting for the moment they can turn to the other half & say "I told you so". I find American Football truely boring but now im forced to watch it. Here's hoping nothing happens

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.[Revelation; 22:7]

Do you believe in the prophecy? Are you blessed?

Revelation is upon Us.

The God's return; The Annunaki return.

Today is the day:

Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.[Revelation; 22:3]

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Another news report stating the same reasons, but with a little bit of conflicting information. Also bashing the issues with the stadium this week. But also notes that 4 of the entrance gates into the stadium remain "closed" due to ice and snow.

News Report

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
George Bush is there. Nothing will happen. Sorry folks!

Game just started with Cristina singing our Anthem. NOT ONE person had their hand over their heart.
What a shame.
Maybe I'm just old fashioned, I guess.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

DG!!!!!! How are you my sweet GF???

I asked a few pages back who would be at the superbowl, thinking if major political players ar epresent it is a good sign nothing will happen!!!c

Good to see you, come back more often we miss your resident paranoia!!! (takes one to know one)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well the game has been on for 20 mins and nothing happening - so all good and I don't believe that something is going to happen either.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Depends on if the people watching it outside see a helicopter. The Nuclear Bible guy predicted it would happen after the "two minute warning" those who knows indication to high tail it out of there. My prediction is that if it happens its going to happen at or around halftime. Hopefully it doesn't happen at all, but W being there doesn't necessarily mean anything. The NB guy also said that 20,000 kids from Slant 45 are there too, making it a giant child sacrifice. This is the occult way these guys think. I'd be surprised if Bush wasn't there, at least for the lead up.
edit on 6-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
For the sake of the planet

Boondock i hope you're wrong

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
George Bush is there. Nothing will happen. Sorry folks!

Game just started with Cristina singing our Anthem. NOT ONE person had their hand over their heart.
What a shame.
Maybe I'm just old fashioned, I guess.

Maybe he's sitting upwind!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I thought it interesting how while singing the anthem, she didn't hold the "land of the free" out. Also, if we really believed in that song, and we truly were the home of the brave, why would we have any excessive security at all? It's almost insulting.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by monsterman666
reply to post by dgtempe

I thought it interesting how while singing the anthem, she didn't hold the "land of the free" out. Also, if we really believed in that song, and we truly were the home of the brave, why would we have any excessive security at all? It's almost insulting.

If the rest of the world knew what we really thought of ourselves, maybe they would stop trying to kill us.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I pray nothing happens (doubly so since I live not too far from Cowboys Stadium). If, God forbid, something were to happen, I would bet on it being during half time, or right after the game has ended.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've noticed in my search over the last hour or so that several sites discussing the possible 'event' at the superdowl have been shut down; halftime would be the most opportune time methinks; the fact that G.W. Bush and many other famous and important people are there would be, to my mind, inconsequential, if, in fact, a false flag has been planned; tragedy to any of those people would only fuel the fear and anger of the public, which is exactly what TPTB want, in order to continue to polish their plan for the world; if something does happen, don't be surprised if it is blamed on Pakistan and/or Iran, as the world players have been looking for the right ways to publicly justify implementing W.W.III starting in the Middle East..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Actually watching the superbowl at the moment, and it really isn't bad. But that stadium is huge - 100,000?
I really hope this thread is wrong but it is ATS, and I doubt anything will happen.

People were saying this sort of thing about the World Cup last year...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
Well the game has been on for 20 mins and nothing happening - so all good and I don't believe that something is going to happen either.

Oh Yeah. Something is happening, all right! PS is getting their butts kicked!

Go Packers!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join