It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Day : 2/6/11 - An event

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

i was being sarcastic..you know that right?
sec line

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colton

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by boondock-saint

I heard on the news how they are expecting 100,000 people and it made me think of that JT prediction about the war starting when 100,000 people die instantly...

I tried to brush it off as imagination, but since you ask and are willing to put your thoughts outhere, I will too.

Hope for the best.

Could the roof collapse?

Interesting...

Nuclear War is indeed upon Us.

God-Bless the dead.

100,000+ Americans will perish today.

We will weep.

If that doesn't happen will you leave this site forever???

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoangkongfuey

I heard on the news how they are expecting 100,000 people and it made me think of that JT prediction about the war starting when 100,000 people die instantly...

Who's JT?

I would like to look this up, sounds interesting.

I believe they're referring to John Titor, the guy had a bunch of predictions and he said he was from the future, this link should have all the information you'll ever need on the guy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoangkongfuey

John Titor the infamous time traveler who made tons of posts online prior to him leaving the planet/dimension/timeline, never to return, but not before leaving his impression on many people who either did or did not believe him.

Look in the search engine here and find millions of posts on him.

I for one was very impressed with JT.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

Or perhaps after decades of studying esoteric knowledge, you, like so many other 'well-educated' sorts, are starting to see patterns were none exist. Tilting at windmills as it were.

Always a possibility. However, I'm working on a purely scientific number frequency analysis on almost a 1000 data points on mass murders and terror attacks and some pretty objective number frequency patterns are emerging. And before you say that's bs, there's that guy that recently broke the lottery code based on number frequency analysis.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

Thanks BE, you beat me to it, link and all.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Interesting facts from CNN

They really want to make sure people are communicating the horror, which seems to preclude a full nuclear hit since every body would be vaporized in that case. If there's an attack, I'm going for Colonel Mustard with the VX gas.

Speaking of marketing campaigns...how many of you will now be watching a televised event which you, otherwise, would never have watched? Simply because "something" may happen.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

Oh boy, we have ALL been wrong at one time or another and most everyone who has stayed at ATS has in one way or another made a fool of themselves, really its a no damage point reduction to be wrong. As long as it is not something which was meant to harm intentionally.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

If it doesn't happen, I will cease posting, but I will not leave this site.

There is too much good information;conspiracy on ATS.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Interesting facts from CNN

They really want to make sure people are communicating the horror, which seems to preclude a full nuclear hit since every body would be vaporized in that case. If there's an attack, I'm going for Colonel Mustard with the VX gas.

Speaking of marketing campaigns...how many of you will now be watching a televised event which you, otherwise, would never have watched? Simply because "something" may happen.

"Something may happen" in what way??

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

My countdown clock is running..........

till i reply to you again after the superbowl is over so I can laugh at you and your stupid prediction.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by bigern

Thanks BE, you beat me to it, link and all.

There's a first time for everything lol. I too was impressed by Titor, I don't necessarily believe any of it but it made for a hell of a read in my early days of conspiracy research.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

Ah, now read my post above you, it is character building to be wrong once in a while, especially if it is something as fantastic as what this would be if it happens, you never know, things happen, situations are averted, so what you sense may be correct but you as a single person cannot have all the variables, only one.

It would be a terrible thing to miss what you may be right on in the future if this is avoided.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Like wise, a low blow on my part with apologies. You're right about the education, letters after a name, but it indicates that a person has the intellectual capacity to proceed that far in school, not everyone does.

As to the map, it comes from an article posted in November and is called

"Predictive False Flag Map Based on Freemasonic Principles"

______beforeitsnews/story/268/305/Predictive_False_Flag_Map_based_on_Freemasonic_Principals.html

It is interesting in this case because Arlington, TX is a 3 degree separation from that line forming the Pentagram. That and how it ties in school shootings and the Mexican Hotel explosion, which were also predicted according to the map model. I've reproduced it myself and as a way to understand a lot of different things its one of the better that I have seen.

Obviously nobody predicting these sort of things wants to be right, but if they happen it will be based on an understanding of a different type of terrorist.

edit on 6-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

Oh I agreee, and we made many preparations and such based on the 'possibility' of just thinking ahead and out of the box after hearing JTs story, so for us it was a great benefit.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Colton

Ah, now read my post above you, it is character building to be wrong once in a while, especially if it is something as fantastic as what this would be if it happens, you never know, things happen, situations are averted, so what you sense may be correct but you as a single person cannot have all the variables, only one.

It would be a terrible thing to miss what you may be right on in the future if this is avoided.

Thanks for your insight. I agree that it is character building to be wrong. But if I am wrong about today, I will no longer spew out gibberish to the public. I will guard my beliefs and remain silent.

And if I'm right, well... I will be a Prophet for the Tru7h.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Traderjack, tell us more about your number work (and the lottery guy). I am interested in Fibonacci and Lucas numerical systems (as well as others) and concepts such as Regression To the Mean (RTM).

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

No you will just disappear in the mire of know it alls who knew all along, lol you cant win for well losing sometimes.

Please take what I say to heart and keep being the incredible you that we enjoy learning and listing to.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Sollog (sollog.com) has a pentagram also (bloodpentagram.com).....His is standard not inverted and more symmetrical.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I had a dream last night that there was a nuclear weapon detonated in Dallas. I watched it from a blimp, many miles away.

I started this thread on the topic.

I dont believe in prediction of any kind and if anything happens I will be the first to say its only a coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join