It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Day : 2/6/11 - An event

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hm,after searching a little,"ARD" (German Channel) is broadcasting it live too...don´t know if they ever did that before.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
something else I just noticed

Super Bowl XLV

take out the L and reverse it and you have VX.

What was missing from Dugway???

VX Nerve Agent

or just rearrange the XLV

and you get

VXLeak

or maybe it all means nothing but XLV paranoia

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

If Hollywood was scripting it then it would happen right after the Black Eyed Peas song, "Let's Get It Started" which will open Halftime at the Super Bowl...and coincide with the group's stage pyrotechnics. Given the importance of Denver in the future the sharp Hollywood writer would make it at either 6:11 MST also (9 /11 inverted) or 5:55; both a play on the Simpson's episode....5+5+5 =15 = 1+5 = 6 btw and today is the 6th.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
Here is the link for the City of Dallas, and the corresponding channels to listen to.
Radio Reference, Dallas
Just a thought.

thanks for the link but
something must be wrong with
my puter. none of those players
work for me and it shows them online.
oh well

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I don't know if these news articles have been included in this thread...

Super Bowl security information was stolen.

EPA Aircraft Flying Low Over Fort Worth, TX

Feds Warn of Disguised Terrorists at Super Bowl

Is the below link "from terror sites" related info, or pathetic posturing?
Nothing about a specific target.
Posted 2 months ago.
Resurfaced 2 days ago at different site.

Google - "It is the next horror: you will weep...DEATH TO AMERICA"

Not that I think anything will happen during the game...
edit on 2/6/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack
There is absolutely NO logical, tactical reason to hit the StupidBowl today. Muslims would be utter morons to do so. Radical Islamists are taking the Middle East as we speak. They are succeeding in Egypt as they already have in Iran.

Simple fact, a terrorist attack now would galvanize Americans against Islam and be self defeating. Think about it, Obama is already capitulating to the whims of the muslim brotherhood (Al Qaida-lite). Why lose this momentum by hitting the sheeple's sport?

If on the other hand, the perpertrators are a group of home-grown terrorists would that not provide TPTB a perfect justification to increase 'internal threat assessment' activities?

Think about it. If the goal is to implement more draconian control and surveillance techniques than are already in place in the US, that is the type of enemy which would be more appropriate. Talk about an even more convincing argument to further invade every aspect of daily life in this country

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
My Prediction for Super Bowl Sunday:
Pittsburg Steelers, 34 / Green Bay Packers, 24
Enjoy the game all....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

That is a prediction I can get behind.
Star.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Green Bay 24 Steelers 21

Shoot for the under dog, but I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Superbowl 45 will be "nuclear" indeed.

Iran will be blamed.

War in the Middle East will erupt.

WW3 begins today...

the American Revolution of 2011 also begins today.

God-bless Mankind.

My heart goes out to the dead.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Interesting facts from CNN

The stadium will be equipped with free Wi-Fi for the fans in attendance, not to mention the teams themselves and the hordes of media covering the game. All major wireless companies have ramped up their signals around the stadium, too, to make sure their customers don't lose service. AT&T says it has broken data-usage records at every event held at the massive stadium. Cowboys Stadium already has one of the largest distributed-antenna systems in the country, and AT&T has spent more than $10 million in network enhancements there, a spokeswoman said.

They really want to make sure people are communicating the horror, which seems to preclude a full nuclear hit since every body would be vaporized in that case. If there's an attack, I'm going for Colonel Mustard with the VX gas.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I heard on the news how they are expecting 100,000 people and it made me think of that JT prediction about the war starting when 100,000 people die instantly...

I tried to brush it off as imagination, but since you ask and are willing to put your thoughts outhere, I will too.

Hope for the best.

Could the roof collapse?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What famous ppl will be at the S.B. today? Political figures, celebrities,
?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I heard on the news how they are expecting 100,000 people and it made me think of that JT prediction about the war starting when 100,000 people die instantly...

I tried to brush it off as imagination, but since you ask and are willing to put your thoughts outhere, I will too.

Hope for the best.

Could the roof collapse?

Interesting...

Nuclear War is indeed upon Us.

God-Bless the dead.

100,000+ Americans will perish today.

We will weep.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Who's JT?

I would like to look this up, sounds interesting.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nothing will happen, again, except for a boring football game interrupted by commercials which are more interesting than the game (which isn't saying much) and a half time show that might be slightly entertaining.

Tom Clancy and Thomas Harris were both wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
NOTHING will happen at the super bowl today!!! homeland security has got our backs!!! what a great way for them to come out smelling like a rose. maybe they will "find" something but take care of it. our heroes!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
NOTHING will happen at the super bowl today!!! homeland security has got our backs!!! what a great way for them to come out smelling like a rose. maybe they will "find" something but take care of it. our heroes!!!!

Just like 9/11?

The government knew of the impending attacks; they no longer care about the American nation.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

One thing that does support the conspiracy theory for a Nuclear False Flag today is 02-06-2011 equals 2 + 6 + 2 + 11 = "21" or ........... BLACKJACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 6-2-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There is absolutely NO logical, tactical reason to hit the StupidBowl today. Muslims would be utter morons to do so. Radical Islamists are taking the Middle East as we speak. They are succeeding in Egypt as they already have in Iran.

Simple fact, a terrorist attack now would galvanize Americans against Islam and be self defeating. Think about it, Obama is already capitulating to the whims of the muslim brotherhood (Al Qaida-lite). Why lose this momentum by hitting the sheeple's sport?

[/quote]

Exactly. That's the point. It's not the Muslims. The real terrorists are the CIA/Illuminati/PTB and it would fit into their agenda brilliantly. Just look at all the work done over the years of what agendas, what people profited from 9/11 and you have your answer. It would meet a lot of the NWO agenda, which would be precisely what it would be used for.
edit on 6-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join