It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Day : 2/6/11 - An event

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RedPill101

I was ripping on you for posting old news.. but you saw it the same time that I did.
Carry on.
edit on 4-2-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I dont feel it boondock-saint. But that doesnt mean you are wrong. I think its gonna be cool so enjoy the game and remember...... BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW!!
Bewell

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
My dream three three months ago had a football game in it . Here it is.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The Nuclear Bible...This guy has done mass amounts of research and has been contacted by the Swiss police (his current hideout) in relation to what is found in the pages of this book....SCARY! I hope this thread get's a little more action because this is a topic that needs to GET OUT!

sites.google.com...

Free copy to download...If you google the title you will also find a podcast interview with the author. In my humble newb opinion, I am a little shaken.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
My dream three three months ago had a football game in it . Here it is.

wow, that was a great story
and would make a great movie.
reminds me of hollywood.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill101
The Nuclear Bible...This guy has done mass amounts of research and has been contacted by the Swiss police (his current hideout) in relation to what is found in the pages of this book....SCARY! I hope this thread get's a little more action because this is a topic that needs to GET OUT!

sites.google.com...

Free copy to download...If you google the title you will also find a podcast interview with the author. In my humble newb opinion, I am a little shaken.

here is the youtube video
that you mention.

David Taylor is predicting a Nuclear event
on Superbowl Sunday unless I misunderstood.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
No, that's exactly it, in stunning detail. A lot of the things that happened prior to 911 that we didn't know to look for are happening RIGHT NOW!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill101
No, that's exactly it, in stunning detail. A lot of the things that happened prior to 911 that we didn't know to look for are happening RIGHT NOW!

r exactly correct,
which is one of the reasons
I made this thread.
The tell signs that happened
before 9/11 that we didn't connect
the dots.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There any way to summarise the video please? I have no audio on this thing but very interesting, even more reason to watch like I do yearly anyway

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
well it seems the gut feeling wasn't a total waste.
My best wishes go out to those 6 who were injured
in the Superbowl stadium due to falling ice.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Lol here we go with another prediction. nothing is gonna happen just because to many people know already

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
and now we have the BBC broadcasting the Superbowl
for the first time in history. Lots of red flags here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Here's something from November that someone posted as a predictive of potential false flags. While the article and map specify Houston, it is very interesting that Arlington, TX also lies along that black line. There may be something to these Super Bowl false flag predictions.

______beforeitsnews/story/268/305/Predictive_False_Flag_Map_based_on_Freemasonic_Principals.html

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f34c6cf6dd39.jpg[/atsimg]

This is an inverted pentagram and I see that Dallas is on one of the lines. Sollog (sollog.com) has an upright pentagram (pentagramofblood.com) albeit more symmetrical and Dallas (or just west of the city) is on it also.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
and now we have the BBC broadcasting the Superbowl
for the first time in history.

Actually, for the first time since 2010

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Since all the "good" bits of replays has already been taken i´m left with this

Officials: Super Bowl 'a desirable target' for terrorists

A team of U.S. counterterrorism and law enforcement officials recently prepared a nine-page “threat assessment” for Sunday’s Super Bowl.

Their conclusion: There are “no credible terrorist threats” to this year’s game. But its high profile “could make it a desirable target.”

As reported by WNBC’s Jonathan Dienst earlier this week , officials recently briefed top executives of major Wall Street firms about intelligence indicating that al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), the terror group’s Yemen-based affiliate, might be planning an attack on New York financial interests. “There’s an overall uptick and worry about AQAP,” said one U.S. counterterrorism official, who asked not to be identified.

In the past year alone, it notes, there have been at least two al-Qaida-linked suicide bomber attacks on sporting events overseas: On May 14, three al-Qaida suicide bombers detonated explosive devices as spectators were leaving a soccer game in Tal Afar, Iraq, killing ten and wounding 120 people. On July 11, al-Shabab suicide bombers in Kampala Uganda, attacked two places where fans had gathered to watch broadcasts of the World Cup final , killing nearly 80 people.

Superbowl Memo

You can read the rest of the article HERE

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

whoa...I just had a thought...anyone remember the movie "The Rock"...wasn't it a VX nerve gas rocket they launched at the superbowl? or at the very least I knew it was a football game they launched it at....

Yeah, but it has been years. If I recall correctly, the VX nerve gas rockets were just aimed at San Fransisco in general. I don't recall it being aimed at any sporting event. But it has been years....

Anyway, I am from Dallas. I have not had any negative vibes regarding the superbowl... All the ice and snow is melting so the drive up to the stadium should not be too bad. Though the news did report that 6 people have been injured at the cowboys stadium in the past few days due to falling ice...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Though the news did report that 6 people have been injured at the cowboys stadium in the past few days due to falling ice...

Mother Nature....the ultimate terrorist

I also live in the D-F-dub and I don't get any bad vibe either. I think the game will go smoothly w/o incident, save for the occasional drunkard causing trouble. Security is just too damn tight at this event.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RedPill101

Like what?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join