It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Day : 2/6/11 - An event

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well I hate doing these prediction threads
cuz most times they turn out to be nothing
other than wasted time. But I tend to feel
a lil different about this one.

Is anyone other than me getting any negative vibes
surrounding Superbowl Sunday?

I know I am and I hope nothing catastrophic happens
where there is a loss of life or property.

I wasn't going to post this thread about these negative
vibes but then there were 2 more threads on ATS mentioning
some sort of event on Superbowl Sunday. Then adding
mine to the mix makes 3 and I felt it worthwhile to share
my thoughts here.

the other 2 threads which mention a possible event
surrounding the Superbowl are here:

My husband woke up

and

Dugway Army Base on Lockdown

I have no clue what kind of event that may happen (or not).
It's just a gut feeling, an intuition that won't stop bugging me.

So does anybody else have any Superbowl jitters
they want to share?

I'm all ears.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i remember hearing about a "disclosure" prediction a while back... i think it was something about how a group of remote viewers saw that the world would have ET disclosure when a UFO lands at a major sporting event. i believe it was the act of UFOs landing in the middle of a huge sports match, like the superbowl. I always kinda thought that would be an awesome way to do it.. although it is rather dramatic/theatrical, maybe it was a fake UFO landing...we'll see 'fore too long...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Billion dollar stadium, Home of what used to be America's team, Steelers representing the steel industry of America.etc.. Yea, I could see why some people might have vibes about the Superbowl.

However, I expect security to be tight.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i'm north of dallas 30 miles....will i be alright?....he he
dallas is kind of special, probably protected by devine providence!! ( native indian holy ground and in modern times we have the river here named TRINITY )
but you are correct that i feel something in the global situation and in spirit
edit on 1-2-2011 by GBP/JPY because: YAHUSHUA

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
and I saw this a few days ago
which did not help any

edit on 2/1/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The song God Blessed Texas by Little Texas comes to mind.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
OP, I have a HUGE prediction, there will be HUGE gnashing of teeth in Pittsburgh as the PACKERS destroy them.

Oooops, are we allowed to use metaphors like destroy anymore? The Superbowl will be one of the most secure locations in the US come next Sunday. I would say it will be more protected than DC.

By the way, your thread requires me to add a couple pics-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0dd0db9da963.gif[/atsimg]

Sorry OP, I had to add my prediction.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Here's something from November that someone posted as a predictive of potential false flags. While the article and map specify Houston, it is very interesting that Arlington, TX also lies along that black line. There may be something to these Super Bowl false flag predictions.

______beforeitsnews/story/268/305/Predictive_False_Flag_Map_based_on_Freemasonic_Principals.html

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f34c6cf6dd39.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If someone releases VX Nerve Gas at the Super Bowl, that would make for some scary TV.

Talk about terrorizing a nation - thousands and thousands of people would die on TV, and then the ensuing mob of people stampeding out of the stadium and trampling each other under the grip of a pure primal fear would probably be more than most people could handle.

And to think, if that happens, and you predicted it based on solid internet/media research, and the FBI failed, well that would be pretty epic too.

I hope to hell you are wrong.

edit on 1-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: improve

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
thousands and thousands of people would die on TV,

dude
that is exactly what happened on 9/11
is it not ???

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'll predict Soros did it..!!
Nah, j.k Boon

But there's been a few movies based on attacks at sports stadiums..
I watched "The Sum of all Fears" just the other day..

They nuked Baltimore stadium..
They got the President out in time but not a word to the public....

Scary though to have so many people in such a small area..
Our good old MCG often has over 90,000 crowd.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

If someone releases VX Nerve Gas at the Super Bowl, that would make for some scary TV.

Talk about terrorizing a nation - thousands and thousands of people would die on TV, and then the ensuing mob of people stampeding out of the stadium and trampling each other under the grip of a pure primal fear would probably be more than most people could handle.

And to think, if that happens, and you predicted it based on solid internet/media research, and the FBI failed, well that would be pretty epic too.

edit on 1-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: improve

whoa...I just had a thought...anyone remember the movie "The Rock"...wasn't it a VX nerve gas rocket they launched at the superbowl? or at the very least I knew it was a football game they launched it at....

coincide this with the missing VX at the military base they shut down the other day...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

me too !!!
Like I said
it was just a gut feeling
and negative vibes and then
the coincidence of the other
2 threads at the same time.

and let me clarify, I am not
involved with any terror plot
and have no knowledge of such.

it's just intuition and gut feeling
from the vibes I'm getting and just
wanted to see if anybody else
was feeling it too ??

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

You're right but not sure about the stadium, they had 15 rockets..

A group of rogue Force Reconnaissance Marines led by disenchanted brigadier general Francis Hummel (Ed Harris) seize a stockpile of deadly VX gas-armed rockets from a heavily guarded military bunker, reluctantly leaving one of their men to die in the process.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

and let me clarify, I am not
involved with any terror plot
and have no knowledge of such.

Sure Boon..
I bet you change your tune after the 30th waterboarding..

Opps, no..That's not funny..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
whoa...I just had a thought...anyone remember the movie "The Rock"...wasn't it a VX nerve gas rocket they launched at the superbowl? or at the very least I knew it was a football game they launched it at....

coincide this with the missing VX at the military base they shut down the other day...

i believe they were located on Alcatraz
and fired it toward San Francisco
in the movie that is.
maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I'm feeling the same feeling that I've been feeling for years now: 99.9% of predictions are complete and total bunk. Just because somebody's husband said something may be happening, the Dugway Army Base is on lockdown, and solar storms are expected to hit the Earth within 4-7 days means nothing. I've seen predictions come and go with so much evidence and coincidence behind it that it defied odds that they didn't happen. The sad part is that if something does happen, I'll be too apathetic to care one bit. It'll be less of a "Wow, this actually happened!" and more of a "Out of a million predictions, one was finally spot-on. It's about time."

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Here's some more fuel to add to the fire,Boondock!

EPA Aircraft Flying Low Over Fort Worth, TX
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Eagle Eye: Arlington Police may debut drone to survey Super Bowl crowds
"It is about security. It is not an invasion of privacy."
www.the33tv.com...
(Now stating that webpage can't be found!)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

thousands and thousands of people would die on TV,

dude
that is exactly what happened on 9/11
is it not ???

Yes, but not nearly the same way as this would go down - we (the nation) saw planes, buildings, explosions. We know people died, but we didn't "see" it.

The Superbowl is watched by hundreds of millions of people world wide, at the very beginning of the event.

Imagine when the gas is first released. There would be confusion at first as people began coughing uncontrollably. Panic would set in as the gas spreads out in a rapidly growing ring that ripples through the crowd.

Game play would stop as people began screaming and the focus of the TV cameras shift from the field to the stands. The commentators fumble their words as they can't process what it is that they are seeing, describing it at first as maybe "some commotion in the stands".

The horror begins as the realization dawns in viewers that people are dying right in front of their eyes. Dying in unspeakable ways, and in rapidly growing numbers. The TV cameras zoom in for more detail - and then widen back out to a stadium full of panic.

And as the stampede begins, the cameras stop moving as the operators flee their posts, and within a few more seconds, the live feed goes offline and switches to the Emergency Broadcast System....

Like I said boon, I hope to hell your concerns are unfounded.

edit on 1-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: word choice

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Found it..

This is a trailer the actually part of the movie I'm referring to shows up at around 2:46 its really quick but you get the idea.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join