It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adobe Wrongly Uses its Corporate Facebook page to Promote Homosexuality to Teenagers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

Teens are living in a difficult time - they are trying to discover where they fit in, and they are coming to terms with their sexuality.

They are also trying to assert themselves against the adults in the household (a natural thing).

So we should all support teens - it is a tough time.

To any teen who is reading this - You have every right to be who you are - in every way. Just try not to alienate your parents, teachers and caregivers.

Life gets better after this!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
looks like somebody is in the closet. lol.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Shouldn't the super-religious homophobes be more concerned with boy on girl sex? The results of which could bring your "Christian" parenting into question...I mean it wasn't homosexual sex that got that one governor's daughter pregnant , now was it?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Exactly, it isn't only the teens who identify with the gay or trans community that need help and support. It's ALL teenagers. High school is hell and it's a sentiment I think almost all of us on ATS can agree on.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I reported the title of this thread for grossly misconstruing what the actual content is.

In no way, shape, or form is the "It gets better" campaign "promoting" homosexuality. Unless you believe that preserving the life of a person who wants to kill themselves is promoting it. Which really, if you think about it, reaaaaaallllllllllly clashes with that whole "preservation of life" thing, and that "suicide is a sin" thing, and many other Christian beliefs.

Furthermore, a private corporation has every right to promote what ever they want. You being a consumer has no bearing over what they have the right to say and promote. None of your rights are violated, and the product you paid for is still yours.

I don't actually expect any response considering you're likely a troll, but in case you do respond I want to thank you for bringing my expectations for people on this site lower by one peg. And they weren't high already.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is pretty lame. Homophobes should come to terms with their feelings. I'm straight by the way. Check this out. There are a whole bunch of studies done on this. And remember, don't shoot the messenger.

Homophobes are gay

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I agree with the majority of people who have replies here. It is very ignorant and insensitive to suggest that this is morally wrong. Just goes to show how insecure some people are in their own culture.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

Ironically enough, ADOBE is trying to protect gay teens from bigoted bullies like you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join