It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker so i decided to register.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone my names Aaron.

Im a long time lurker. I check this site probably 5+ times a day for new news stories and various other interesting bits that come through ATS. I like finding out the info before it makes it to the MSM and then take in the massive amount of stories that don't quite make it to the MSM. I like it here because just about everyone on this site is on top of all of the stories as they break and they usually get posted here first. ATS is basically a big info hub for me.

Alot of my friends call me the conspiracy theorist just because i know about the alternative media, but i dont consider myself one at all
I dont believe every wacky story out there.
I do however, like to take in ALL of the information i possibly can from every angle to come up with my own conclusions.

im 24
i used to be religious
baptized catholic and attended catholic school until 8th grade.
parents and family are republicans
i believe in the constitution and small govt.
im extremely open minded
i live in western pa (go steelers)

Here are some of my "general theory" beliefs as an example to my discussions will be like and what to look forward too from my future posts.
Im not going to go into detail as it will be saved for future discussion.

i believe 911 wasn't completely an inside job, but there is more to it than the official explanation ie. flight 93 was shot down.

i believe jfk was an inside job.

i dont believe in the Glactic Federation or star fleet or any other inter planetary or galactic agency participating in space travel like something out of star trek. but i do believe we have the tech to make it happen on an experimental scale

i do believe in 2012 potentially being a significant date in our time. i believe the date has a possibility marking drastic social and economic change considering current events. i dont believe in a scheduled cataclysmic event bringing armageddon

i dont believe in planet x or nibiru or the rogue planet

i do believe in extraterrestrial life. non intelligent and intelligent

i am unsure in my beliefs if we are in contact/working along side intelligent extraterrestrial beings

i dont believe in the moon being occupied by aliens with secret moon bases

i am unsure if i believe in the moon landing hoax or not.

i dont believe in reptilian shapeshifter humanoid hybrids.

i dont believe in the hollow earth theory.

i do believe in ufos but i think %99.9 of them are man made

i am unsure if i believe in the chemtrail theory.

i believe in symbolism being used on a massive scale to influence behavior of the population

i believe the govts of the world use eugenics and conditioning as a form of control on a massive scale

i believe depopulation has been in full effect for a very long time or else the worlds population would be way higher than what it is.

i believe there is a physical connection with everything and that emotions can alter what we see as psychical reality i believe everything has a frequency physical and non physical.

hopefully i will be able to add some input and fuel good discussion.
i just hope there aren't a lot of grammar nazis here as i dont have the best spelling and grammar.

i plan on doing the same. lurking, reading and now the occasional post

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtycrickrat

i live in western pa (go steelers)

Any Steelers fan is welcome here in my book. Have a flag on me.

BTW, when you root for the Steelers, do it like you mean it:

[size=40]GO STEELERS!!!!

That's how its done.

edit on 1/31/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If you have any unanswered questions or would like help with anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.
- NWD

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

bummed for the steelers loss

but on another note i came up with an idea on my first topic that i plan on posting as soon as i get my post count up to 20

its regarding a privately owned deep underground storage facility local to me.
i have personally been inside of the complex more than once and i think alot of people will be interested in my story.

just put it this way, the complex has serious potential to house numerous secrets. its privately owned, and not even the company who owns the facility know what its clients have stored in there.

i was thinking about messaging a forum mod on here for proofreading to see if i can get the topic posted before my 20 post count. i really think my story has potential for really good discussion and i can also answer alot of peoples questions about the place.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtycrickrat
reply to post by FortAnthem

i was thinking about messaging a forum mod on here for proofreading to see if i can get the topic posted before my 20 post count. i really think my story has potential for really good discussion and i can also answer alot of peoples questions about the place.

Welcome on board! That would be very interesting to read!
Nevertheless, I was told that "some members will "shred" your posts in seconds" so don't let that intimidate you from telling the truth!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SunLightyear

i went to the off topic forums and got my count up quick

heres my post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join