It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband woke up.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by alarming

Welcome to ATS.

The following is offered for your perusal and in no way intended to substitute for the need to seek valid medical care. However, that medical care must include in these modern times, a medical professional who is well versed in other psychological possibilities.

www.deanradin.com...

When discussing the reality of psi phenomena, especially from the scientific perspective, one question always hovers in the background: You mean this is for real? In the midst of all the nonsense and excessive silliness proclaimed in the name of psychic phenomena, the misinformed use of the term parapsychology by self-proclaimed "paranormal investigators," the perennial laughing stock of magicians and conjurers … this is for real? The short answer is, Yes. A more elaborate answer is, psi has been shown to exist in thousands of experiments. There are disagreements over to how to interpret the evidence, but the fact is that virtually all scientists who have studied the evidence, including the hard-nosed skeptics, now agree that there is something interesting going on that merits serious scientific attention. “ Dean Radin, PhD

White Paper

Dean Radin Website

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Hi Stella, I just joined ATS today because I saw your post and wanted to tell you that I also think something big is going to happen in Texas. In early 2001, I became very depressed and had this horrible feeling that I should kill myself because life had no meaning or purpose. So I kept asking God to give me a purpose because if I didn't have one I didn't feel that I should continue living. A lot of seriously abnormal or crazy things happened to me after that (all spiritually related), but I will skip that for now. So in 2004 after I left a Japanese org that I felt was a deceptive cult, I determined to start reading about all of the current religions in the world. I started with the Bible, but never was able to get past it because all of these problems kept happening with my family. The more I read the Bible and prayed the more I kept dreaming things. I started having dreams and the things in my dreams started to happen in real life. Somewhere between 2006 and now I went back to school because I really needed to focus on getting a job and I tried to forget everything. Recently, I started getting these same horrible feelings again and I started dreaming.

I had this dream where I saw this map of the US and all of a sudden the map zoomed in on the state of Texas. There was a huge bang of some sort (meteor, bomb, idk) and everything that was around Texas disappeared. I didn't understand the dream because after the bang I could only see the shape of Texas left from the map. To me it meant either something was going to hit the country and Texas would be the only safe place left or something was going to strike Texas itself.

I just wanted to tell you that there is no time limit on the things we dream or the messages we get from other worlds. Your husband thinking it will happen around the time of the SuperBowl may not necessarily be this year's SuperBowl. It could actually be one, two, or five years from now.

Be careful and do not dismiss your family's warnings for your safety. It definitely sounds like he is possessed or has a spirit in control of his mind/body. If the spirit has always been there waiting to dominate, he is likely accustomed to you and your family. The problem here is once your husband is an open doorway, more powerful spirits may come and try to seize his body for their own uses. He will become very unstable as the beings fight over him as a vessel and will likely become destructive or self-destructive. Any new spirits will have no regard for you and your family.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
reply to post by neowakko

Oh, I'm not wanting sympathy in the least. I'm more interested in the things he was saying and doing and where he wanted to go too BUT I'm hesitant to post it because I've seen what they do on these boards. I don't want to be ripped to shreds.

But in the sake of 'science' I will tell you that he was insisting on going to west Texas. Specifically Marfa.

Isn't West Texas supposedly left after the New Madrid Fault breaks? There's so much that's being said about that right now I'm sure it's a thread in it's self . Maybe a good hypnotist would be a good thought to think about , it might get to the bottom of what might really of woke him up & more that might not be ready to come to light right now esp. if it's being blocked for some reason .
I'm not really sure what to say about the meds knowing from other family members that have had to use them they where never regulated close enough & caused way too much trouble from comatose conditions that we thought we where losing them for a couple of months to right down crazy behavior . Best of luck & May you be Blessed .
John

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

First of all, you who understand him most of all agree that he has bipolar disorder, cmon are you serious? Is this a serious post? Honestly lady, you are no different from the thousands of parents every year who give their kids ritalin, because they've been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD. You claim you know your husband better than anyone, yet are convinced he's suffering from a mental ailment correct?

Second of all, I'm not at all interested in how he now suffers and is kept under watch by all those who are suspicious of his motives. Not in the least bit. Explain to me what he is rambling about in more detail. Because telling a police officer that something is going to happen soon, is hardly grounds for arrest. Or maybe something even more interesting is where he planned on taking you for your "vacation". Your post was ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hi Everyone- just dropped in
Sounds like your husband s been 'born again'!
I experienced Christs redemption in my life similarly many years ago and went a bit nuts for a while too but love solves all ills . The Bible can give sober direction and discretion if we are humble enough to let God have His way. God may be alien to us but Christ is not an alien as the Bible clearly states
Congratulations . Your husband is A BABY CHRISTIAN imo ,SO DONT BE SURPRISED IF HE $HITS HS PANTS FOLKS while he looks around with his new eyes .
He needs to be disciple d by a fellow believer who has no agenda and can be trusted
The meds are for the shook society - not him, so I hope he can get off them safely
shalom
Y
ebookbrowse.com...
above pdf dwnload link answers to ancient catastrophic earth events regarding fallen angels satan and the nephilim according to the Bible

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

As a master degree'd Christian (psych counseling), this post smells like troll.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yacov
Congratulations . Your husband is A BABY CHRISTIAN imo

So I guess the 'baby christian' deal gets you a Superbowl program and a dvd of Deep Impact?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
ur husband is being used to bring in the arrival of the antichrist. joking umm i think you should pray for him and keep checking up on him to see what happens

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

Person is sick, and it should be treated.
And do not make him holy.

It will be exciting

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is a very interesting story to say the least. I am fairly new to this site and dont have any information to further develop the thread. Just giving my opinion

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
child.

that man is a soldier for the good fight and has been living a life of challenge to strenghten his character. That awakening as you call it was the pay load of information he has been learning forming a picture instead of being scrambled. Everything made sense at once and would be enough to get anyone to a heightend sense of emergency.

Here are your options because many here have been partially right but it seems they are slightly missing the point since they arent obviously ready to deal with the truth themselves.

The medication will calm him down because they are meant to work with the chemicals in his body to reorganize their levels and attempt to balance them out to achieve a calm state. The problem is double trouble. He is right to feel manic as you put it because there is something coming yet he has not thought about it enough to translate it fully yet. (he will get there). Taking these meds will shut him up and that is exactly what they want to happen. Also another major side effect for those type meds are major memory loss which again is exactly what they want to happen.
Either keep him on the meds so he will stay sedated and forget what that whole picture looked like sending it back to scrambled. He will continue to be open to your type ideas because he will never loose the feeling that something is coming. He will just have to work harder to regain the whole picture which will take years or someone else who has pieced it back together who is willing to speak to him. He will gain a feeling of lack of self accomplishment leading to depression because he will know that there is something he is missing from whats inside his head but wont be able to pinpoint it. All in all stick by him for he will be the reason that you survive what is coming. I wont go too much into it because we learn to keep our mouths shut when in the presence of those that would shut us up.
Or you may allow him off the meds but over a 2 week period bc there is a self destruct sequence inside of the meds as well just in case they do not shut him up. It is made to know when the level of meds are becoming too low to have an affect on his body. His body will send signals to his brain saying you are loosing something very important inside of you and you will be nothing without it. Enough to have him think he is worthless and a failure sending him ideas of how to end it all. When someone is placed on these meds for a reason like this then the self destruct sequence fails bc your husband wasnt shown these things because he was weak. He was shown because he is the opposite and you know this to be true. One of the main reasons you got married was how much love was in his heart and how safe you felt with him. Am i wrong. Of course im not. The quicker you take him off the meds the quicker his recoil will be. The longer he stays on the longer the journey will be to get back to where he needs to be.
Its taken me 15 years to get back to where I am now and I'm still a little foggy but I know that I am to fight and would choose to do the same no matter what we were facing. When your husband stops sleeping and he says that its because he has too much information/thoughts in his head unable to shut them up then have him contact me. On the meds he is no use to me. Off the meds he is a soldier to fight the good fight for what IS coming.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
When I woke up this i thout of this thread and the connection of the wildfires in texas. someone correctme im wrong, but didnt the fire start near marfa tx. And I find it bizarre that he prevented a fire by kicking in a wall.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
what ever happened to captain bananas did we get an update on this story?

2nd

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
wow that is great news and sad at the same time.

I dont think he is bi-polar from what you have said ...doctors these day will medicate you for anything! People called einstein an idiot but he is considered a genius!

Does the meds make him better? Or different? Towards you anyways. Do you miss the new connection you had with him when he 'awoke' or after when he is medicated?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
in my opinion, spiritual experiences are good, however, a complete break with reality is not..

if he can balance the two and retain a grip on reality, more power to him...
edit on 17-6-2011 by beansanmash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'm not sure about this particular case, but I know based on experience that Jesus Christ can suddenly impact on a person's life, just like that. Based on what is going on in this world, the mere fact that he says something big is coming suggest that he is not crazy at all. We all know based on what is happening that the world has changed and is changing. Things are not the same and will never be the same.

edit on 13-8-2011 by winds because: adding a word

edit on 13-8-2011 by winds because: adding another word

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Why do the cops get to stop and arrest you just because you're talking about things you don't usually talk about? This is creepy.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valery
reply to post by Yacov

Person is sick, and it should be treated.
And do not make him holy.

It will be exciting

spam.. somewhat decently done scam, though.. seen worse
will report to appropriate authorities, of course

anyway

@Hillarie: Yes, that's pretty creepy.. and they diagnosed the guy with bipolar right off the bat, just because he was acting a little screwy? Everyone gets a little nutty sometimes.. especially when they have "spiritual experiences".. it was my impression from OPs story this guy was not violent or dangerous at all..
edit on 9-3-2012 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Nice post~

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I believe this was some sort of manic episode. What caused the mania is unclear. That is something you may have wanted to look into, by asking him questions like; what was he reading or watching around the time, when did his emotional state start to change, how was his sleep around the time, was he stressed from work or anything else, etc.

Was he manic? I believe so. Does that make him Bipolar and because of this he needs to take medication for the rest of his life? No.

I believe he had a spiritual awakening.

It's important for him to take the medication for several months IMO. Until he starts to feel like his normal self again. But it wouldn't be a bad idea to go off the medication and see a psychiatrist once a month. Although I wouldn't recommend this until he fully understands what Psychosis is, the early warning signs, and how to keep it at bay naturally.

A good sign for Bipolar is after this manic episode, has he felt any depression since? High manic episodes tend to be followed by long depressive states. This is Bipolar.

He could of just had a break down, and went manic for a short period, doesn't mean he is Bipolar, but it does mean for sure that he is susceptible to the syndrome.

Wish your family the best.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join