It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My husband woke up.

page: 30
138
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Do you still think something is going to happen during the superbowl like you said to your wife as she posted on the 1st page.
I know it sounds like a pointless trivial question but an answer would help understand where you were and where you are now or is it the same who cares?




posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten

Originally posted by Suga23
An epiphany. Wow! The lightbulb just turned on, I guess.
Mine happened as I read a book on a guy's near death experience. I sat in Barnes and Noble reading this guy's experience, really in it, I started crying and asking God for forgiveness. I felt an immediate lift, was told I was forgiven, but I need to forgive myself. Thats when the lightbulb turned on for me.

You might want to seek out people on the internet that have had similar experiences to you.
A great forum I go to is prophecies.net.
I also find people on meetup.com that have spiritual classes, sometimes for free.


He said: I don't feel like I have time to search out all that stuff. I'm working on myself still. But I appreciate your comment. Thank you for wanting to help.

Edited to add: he said that he doesn't feel like he needs to find others that already have found God but the people that haven't.


I understand. You can probably write a book. This interesting topic took off like a wildfire here on this forum. And you would reach a lot of people.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suga23
reply to post by stellawayten
 


All well, whatever comes will come. And when it does I will try not to be scared...there is no love in fear, and try to help and support the people who may need it.


He said to me: That was a good answer. Sounds like she had a good head on her shoulders.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
Do you still think something is going to happen during the superbowl like you said to your wife as she posted on the 1st page.
I know it sounds like a pointless trivial question but an answer would help understand where you were and where you are now or is it the same who cares?


He said: I don't know for sure. All I know is that everything has already started. Just like what is going on in Egypt. I've just heard bits and pieces of that but I don't know for sure. I don't know how you know for sure. I just know that I'm as far away from that as I can get.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
To your Husband: I've been reading your story and have found it to be sad (hospital) and also uplifting (your new sight). I am sure you are able to cope since you have found the Spirit to open your third eye so to speak, I hope your wife is given the same gift soon.
You have mentioned about the Meteor and 3 smaller ones. Could it be a signal about Egypt (largest country) and 3 smaller Middle-eastern nations in turmoil. Or do you believe there will be actual outer-space destruction forthcoming.

Thanks

I see you have answered 2 minutes earlier....

Be well
edit on 3-2-2011 by sirric because: I typed too slow




posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I rejoice that your husband has found the Lord.

They are rejoicing in Heaven. God's love is undeniable...



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thanks for answering.
take care and I wish you and your family the best.
Peace
P.S. good job on saving the people at the hospital.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
To your Husband: I've been reading your story and have found it to be sad (hospital) and also uplifting (your new sight). I am sure you are able to cope since you have found the Spirit to open your third eye so to speak, Ihope your wife is giving the same gift soon.
You have mentioned about the Meteor and 3 smaller ones. Could it be a signal about Egypt (largest country) and 3 smaller Middle-eastern nations in turmoil. Or do you believe there will be actual outer-space destruction forthcoming.

Thanks


He said: I don't know... but those are good thoughts. You gotta think outside the box.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
He said: Yall haven't heard my version of the story. You have only heard my wife's. My version is different. Everyone perceives things different.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
Thanks for answering.
take care and I wish you and your family the best.
Peace
P.S. good job on saving the people at the hospital.


He said: Thank you.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Your version would be great when's that coming?
When you feel up to it of course.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Not to be disrespectful to the OP or the OP's husband but this whole senario reminds me of about 80% of the pysch patients I have dealt with...almost exactly the same.

Best of luck to your family. Xoxo.

EDIT : I guess I should elaborate on what I mean exactly by the "whole senario". I mean people finding God, prophetic dreams, communicating with aliens and other spiritual beings, seeing love and compassion everywhere, manic highs, sense of extreme spiritual peace, wanting to take their families on journeys or pilgrimages etc.
edit on 3/2/11 by Banora_White because: ..



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
He said: Yall haven't heard my version of the story. You have only heard my wife's. My version is different. Everyone perceives things different.


Yes. We would love for you to take the time to share with us the story from your perspective.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Banora_White
 


80% of psych patients may have experienced a similar enlightening.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
Your version would be great when's that coming?
When you feel up to it of course.


He said: My version would be 4 or 5 times as long as my wife's and some of it would be too hard for everybody to believe. I think my account would just be better left untold.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banora_White
Not to be disrespectful to the OP or the OP's husband but this whole senario reminds me of about 80% of the pysch patients I have dealt with...almost exactly the same.

Best of luck to your family. Xoxo.


He said: Thank you. Your family too.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suga23

Originally posted by stellawayten
He said: Yall haven't heard my version of the story. You have only heard my wife's. My version is different. Everyone perceives things different.


Yes. We would love for you to take the time to share with us the story from your perspective.


He said: He is too tired right now to tell the whole story but doesn't mind answering questions.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Suga23
 


This could be true. I am just presenting what I usually see in a clinical setting.

Most of the time these 80% of patients go on (maybe days, weeks, months after) to experience extreme lows...depression, cutting, suicidal behaviours, ranting, crying, violence....

It may be because they are frustrated that no one else has been awakened and is believing them.
Or it could be an imbalance of brain chemicals.

I'm not on either side



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banora_White

EDIT : I guess I should elaborate on what I mean exactly by the "whole senario". I mean people finding God, prophetic dreams, communicating with aliens and other spiritual beings, seeing love and compassion everywhere, manic highs, sense of extreme spiritual peace, wanting to take their families on journeys or pilgrimages etc.
edit on 3/2/11 by Banora_White because: ..


He said: Maybe they are really getting messages from God. Like the crazy people standing on the side of the road saying the end is near. Maybe they are really getting messages from God and you just chose to ignore it. There are probably tons of messages that you are getting but you are deciding to ignore them subconsciously.



posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banora_White
reply to post by Suga23
 


This could be true. I am just presenting what I usually see in a clinical setting.

Most of the time these 80% of patients go on (maybe days, weeks, months after) to experience extreme lows...depression, cutting, suicidal behaviours, ranting, crying, violence....

It may be because they are frustrated that no one else has been awakened and is believing them.
Or it could be an imbalance of brain chemicals.

I'm not on either side



Me: I am a sufferer of depression and I can tell you that part of my depression stems from the way the world works. I used to be VERY spiritual. Then went into a deep depression. A lot of it is because this world isn't right. I take meds now to control the depression. It is the only way I can handle the negativity of the world. Otherwise I have a hard time getting off the couch.

He said: It sounds like she has a very open mind and a good head on her shoulders.



new topics

top topics



 
138
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join