It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband woke up.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Stella Wow moment is right!!...Its really INCREDIBLE that he WAS in that room and that HE KNEW that there was a problem in the wall,And yes the fact that YOU picked that hospital,i guess it just shows us that everything happens for a reason......My heart goes out to you guys but PLEASE remember that there will be MORE GOOD that comes out of this.

I have to wonder if this all happened so he could be at that hospital at that exact time to save every one.What did the staff and the doctors have to say about that?....Just curious as to what there thoughts were,i mean they should have been stunned and opened there minds a little you would think.Hang in there hun!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalterRatlos

Originally posted by coolottie
When they don't know what is going on they call it bi-polar, They can't even define what bi-polar is. I am going to catch a lot of griff for this, but sounds more like a contactee experience. That is the effect I have seen in those cases.

Nonsense! Bi-polar means two opposing poles: manic and depressive. Nope, trust me, I am bi-polar and no contactee experience involved at all. Simple brain malfunctioning ...

So basically excited and sad? Pretty ridiculous that we are medicating normal human emotions. Before little pills, people actually had to adapt to their own feelings...oh, what a world, what a world!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I really think you all should fly back down to earth, see this situation for what it is, and stop encouraging this woman.

Her husband is obviously sick.

And she was willing to pack up her kids and go off on some crazy road trip with him at the drop of a hat.

Who would do that to her kids without giving some serious consideration to how her husband was acting?

Do you people here really want to be responsible for encouraging this woman when in fact, her husband might seriously be bi-polar?

You think that's something to really mess around with?

Do you think you know better than his doctors?

Seriously?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
Your husband may as my wife puts is, been tweaked. I am the open one in our family, yet we both have seen ufo's and my wife has had experiences, shall we say with large eyed cougars that walked through walls and surrounded her bed when a child. Lights over her car as an adult and lost time, one of those dreams of little doctors and a loss fetus, etc. Yet like your husband she remains or has been asleep, not into any of this.

I have personally been tweaked while asleep, taken out of body and been given hints, it happens. Yet my very busy superficial woman comes out with astounding things in her "one of those dreams again". Unfortunately they come true, like loss in a hurricane and a death. Some are of a near future like your husband, so I can't say if they are real or not. But, I would not discount all he says, there is more out there than most of us admit. On the flip side, she has also seen good.

What are you even talking about? You speak of being "tweaked" as a common phenomenon like crop circles or the Lochness monster. What is being tweaked? Do you think aliens are tweaking people while they sleep in some other form of abduction? Please do tell.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

I am very familiar with this religion....Very sad and i hope all is well now....Thank you for sharing.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
OP, your husband's family has the answers to your questions. Did your husband as a small child show signs of psychic ability, super intelligence, highly social? In addition, how was it handled? Was he the victim of a criminal event under the age 13 years old? If so, how was it handled?

It is not unusual for a man or woman to take up a profession saving others because they were not saved themselves.

From my experience, I offer this, your husband was a powder keg of pain long before you met him. He was special as in gifted special... either very smart, very in tune or very psychic or whatever else and most likely a combination.

You do not have to tell us the answers to these questions, however, once answered in your mind, you will see how the psyche of your husband crashed. Do not blame yourself. Undealt with pain builds up, it blows and the psyche of the individual comes to their aid with the ammunition it has. Your husband is gifted.

But now, you are head of household with children and a baby and his only advocate. Apply for every benefit the State of Texas has to offer ASAP. Hold his family's feet to the fire until you get the entire truth out of them.

If something does not track, run it by the forum, yes, you will get wacky, but from wacky comes lightbulbs...every new thought is considered to be wacky and then suddenly everyone is driving wacky to and from work.

Peace, love and light and in my prayers and the prayers of my friends in prayer circle, aw-

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by ExCloud

I think I explained to you why I thought you were bringing this site down and i hope it opened your mind to not maybe saying some things when posting. This is a fine post, but please dont take me saying you are bringing this site down as trying to shoot down your thoughts. I stated why I thought you brought the site down.

Her argument for a spiritual level is correct. God is something you can not see. If you were to get a spiritual message would you understand how you got it or how it works? Again I told you my thoughts on the spiritual message thing, but I understand what she is trying to say. I myself do not think spiritual messages exist, but I can not disprove them because well you just cant haha. I wish I could I wish I could.

That's cool man. I got what you were trying to say.

I just have a hard time with all this god/jesus/spirit hocus pocus. Or rather I have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that humans who have infinite potential within themselves and who can make things happen for themselves have to keep persisting with crutches like religion and god.

If someone was left isolated on an island in the middle of the pacific as a child with absolutely no outside influence with regards to religion, politics, society etc would a god exist to this person?

The answer is no. Plain and simple. So if he doesn't even know the concept of a god then god doesn't actually exist.

It's all in our minds. After all despite the apparent presence of this all powerful guy up in the sky we are still the only ones who can solve our own problems and answer our own questions.

Ummmmm..........That might be truth.......if.........humanity were the only sentient race anywhere......ever.
However given the propensity and persistence of life, even under the harshest of conditions, it's not too far a stretch to consider that other entities and civilizations might exhist in this universe.
If one considers this, then one might also consider that......older.........more advanced civilizations are......out......there. If you accept this premise, then perhaps you might consider that the advancement of some, might be so.......other.........so.......beyond......our, level, that to us they might as well.....be.....godlike, creationists.
Spread the wealth and the DNA.........science fiction......often becomes science fact.
I might also add that it's possible that there are mental abberations that respond to medication. There is also room in this universe for what might be termed genuine spiritual experiance. Since neither you or I can equivocably make any determination one way or the other, then the point is moot.

YouSir

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

this is stella...
the staff was pretty shocked but they also said that you would be surprised with all the strange stuff like that that goes on around there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Wow from the last part of the story where he smelled smoke you can tell he still has his instincts and is sharp as a button when it comes down to it. The energy just needs to settle in and he should be back to his old self. Its just a shame he had to awaken all at once rather than in manageable stages like the rest of us. You may find him more open and less ego driven now, but he will still be the same person and personality.

I wish your family all the best for the future

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Hi Stella.....Well.. i guess that does not surprise me that they have strange things like that happen....Like many have said many many of the so called crazies are experiencing hightend awareness and gifts and it can be very overwhelming for them AND if its coming to fast they CAN go off the deep end.....I myself believe many in institutions are going threw this and have been for yrs....Its really sad...It would be great if your dh could find a spiritual counselor to go to to help him threw all this.Not one connected to a religion,just spiritual.....Google your area and see what comes up.Also may be some type of energy work could be of benefit to him along with the meds of course, if that's what is best for him....If you do go this route just make sure you get some good references and that they are reputable.I also think a good diet lots of veggies and meat , basically whole foods are a MUST.Cut back on sugar and carbs.Thank you for answering my question....Take care hun.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

Originally posted by stellawayten
reply to post by metalshredmetal

No. He doesn't want to be safe. He wants to be in the middle of the whole sha-bang helping everyone. He is ready to die for the cause. I have to remind him that he has children that need his protection.

oh, holy wow. a new twist. honestly it sounds to me like he has had a visit from an ET. either that, or a mental check-up. if he is right, we will see soon enough.

Well, if so I'm soooooo jealous. I'm the one that should have been visited. I really don't know what to think myself. You are right, only time will tell.

But, stella, you were already awake.....and you said he was agnostic/atheist?

In the Bible, it says something very interesting, read Joel 2, especially this part:

28 “And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
30 I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.
32 And everyone who calls
on the name of the LORD will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
there will be deliverance,
as the LORD has said,
even among the survivors
whom the LORD calls.[c]

And then again, Peter says it in Acts 2:

17 “‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
21 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved.’[c]

Notice how both these passages are Joel 2 and Acts 2. Joel was quoted by Peter after the Holy Spirit came down on the apostles. (The apostles were told by Jesus not to start their commission of spreading the Gospel of Salvation until they had received the Holy Spirit).

I don't think that's just a coincidence!!!

And I don't think a visit from ET would convince a person to suddenly start believing in God and start reading the Bible, either.

I had a similar, but not so dramatic experience on October 28, 2007 (which was the end of daylight savings time here, lol)

I already believed in God, but He actually answered my prayer, when I asked for guidance over something I had questions on, and I also asked for proof, so I would know it was Him guiding me.....and I got all the proof I needed, too.

I just asked Him to show me what I needed to know, for the future, because on that day........I heard about something I had never heard about, or had forgotten I knew about..................2012.

God Bless
Sezsue

edit on 2-2-2011 by sezsue because: apparently I can't make a post without making a correction too!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Your husband had a Rick Kohnenkamp experience. Look up Rick on the web for more information.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Your husband had a Rick Kohnenkamp experience. Look up Rick on the web for more information.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Stella, So the staff at the hospital said thiings like that happen around there. Yes. I had a very similar situation of "waking up" some 4 years ago. . . and ended up in a mental ward with the bi-polar diagnosis. While I was in there they brought in an older (60's?) gentleman in restraints who was screaming, yelling, etc. They took him to a far room. A couple of days later he was unrestrained, in the common room, with the other patients. I could see him and everyone else from my room. I had never met him. All of a sudden he saw me; our eyes met. I saw the spirit of Adolf Hitler come out of him at the exact same moment he got up with a blood curdling yell and ran for me in my room. The staff took him down before he got to me. About a week later I "happened" to be in the lunch line with one of the staff who took him down - we were the last ones and only ones in the line. I very cautiously asked him if he happened to see something weird about that man when he tried to attack me. The response I got was "it's very strange when you know you know something but you can't say anything about it." He didn't look at me when he said it, and we parted immediately. I took it as a validation for this particular spiritual experience. I have had many others, many validated by others.

BTW, it took me awhile, but I got off the meds even though it made my family angry. I must add that I have since learned how to handle these spiritual experiences by keeping my mouth shut, being wise as a serpent but gentle as a lamb, remembering to eat, sleep, exercise, take it easy when these revelations and experiences happen. Even the biblical prophets had to grow into their spiritual gifts, and many "blew it" when receiving insight the first time. One of the worst things I did was talk to some pastors about words of knowledge I received spiritually as most pastors of our churches don't subscribe to the power of the Holy Spirit. However, that was the beginning of how I learned just how corrupt religion is. Many Christians who care about Truth over religion are coming out of the formal religions/churches and seeking God for themselves, utilizing scripture and finding links to others. It took me 2 years after my initial experience to find the first person I could talk to. I was solo prior to that and lost everything (except the truth). Many, many people are receiving "diagnoses" of bi-polar these days - everyone is "bi-polar." Before that everyone was "clinically depressed" and everyone was going on anti-depressants. If one hasn't already, one should ask Why? And believe me, the roller coaster of meds, appointments, the cost, etc, only makes it Tons Worse. Tons. Psychiatry sees everything within the psychiatric/mental illness framework. We, on the other hand, know that the changes in the heavens and earth as well as the times we are in means new and rough roads ahead.

And to the individual who said on an island a person wouldn't go off on a God thing, I disagree. I "saw the light" when the power of God called to me - yes - with a light - in the middle of the night (many years before the next off the wall stuff) and flooded my mind with the truth of Jesus. SInce that time I've learned man's religion is folly but the Word of God is absolute truth. Oh, what religion has done to steal the souls of mankind! Commitment to the truth comes with an extremely high cost. But I'm not one who can otherwise live.

Be blessed.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wow, that's strange i knew a lad from my old college who was a simple minded kind of person, for some reason i started telling him about zionism, the illuminati, freemasons,NWO, ancient aliens everything i had seen and experienced since 2005 and when i joined ATS a few years later.
At first he was like "What? Are you *bleeping* crazy!" but after 2 weeks he grew to the idea after doiing his own research (which was hard for him as he had dyslexia) with help from his mum.

Now i noticed a change in him a few weeks after that, he started preaching things to people not about God or Satan but about the future of mankind and the domination that is coming not in 2012 but in 2034 and i quote from my journal:

"The tall wolf from the northern reaches of England will rise once more and create his empire and the continent of Europa will tremble with fear and give themselves to the one known as the wolf, his cubs(diplomats? messengers?) will spread his word and the world shall be his alone, the people of the future will forget Hitler and Stalin and focus on the Wolf of England, his New Order will be revered for millenia atop the southern spired throne( a large tower?) of decadence,pride and lust". Needless to say the canteen got spooked by this powerful voice speaking "through" him(myself included).

Now the medical staff that aided him claim he activated both his natural voices to give the otherwordly effect, but it wasn't him, when he was 12 he was diagnosed with bi polar disorder but meds stopped it and he was fine, now he is institutionalised as "delusional psychotic". I feel guilty because i have this feeling that my rhetoric from ATS had brought out his suppressed side. I visited him recently and he seems normal, in fact he wanted me to bring him his PS3!
edit on 25/11/10 by Raider of Truth because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Stella, my heart and love to you and your family in this trying time.

Stella, I'm curious, have you ever had UFO, alien or even abduction experiences or maybe dreamed about them?

If so, there could be a connection.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My sister had a friend, a wonderful girl in her 20's. Always mild manered, honest and everyone trusted her. She always had a steady job and she was the light of her parents lifes.
One day boom! She was a different person, she believed the gov was sending people to get her, she was so afraid she got a gun and she said they were following her everywhere, even on the big freeway in sacramento she said one had caught up and that they wanted her dead and didn't know why.
She was never the same, she was scary and dangerous, she was diagnosed with schizophrenia. She had changed in a blink of an eye. Sometimes I wonder what is going on, could it be parall universes colliding are they even the same person?
My sister said it was hard not to be convinced that someone really was threatening and scaring her she was very convincing in her total belief but the meds keep her from acting like that so, maybe it is just the brain.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Have you ever read about "gang stalking?" Google it. It's a type of domestic terrorism and really does happen.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
[
Yeah she took him to a doctor and he was diagnosed with a disorder. No probs. That's great. What's NOT great is so many halfwits on ATS misguiding her and telling her that she's witnessing something 'incredible' or 'divine' or whatever. THAT causes more harm than what I have said.

I mean seriously, she said he got arrested and exhibited erratic behaviour and what not. The RATIONAL thing to do is to ENSURE the safety of her kids rather than ask ATS for advice. But instead there are people here who say ''Hey it's amazing, Christ is coming, bask in his glory blah blah''.

'Deny ignorance' my a$$
edit on 2-2-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

Everyone just hoping..would be really great if some clear message was being sent from something that KNOWS..things.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
OK, it is done!

Aren't you so Special OP, you just had to do this so that you got something out of it, you are so Special. You failed!

I read enough to see the bi-polar in ATS, one faction saying, "Oh girl save him with meds" and another telling you the "Truth" about what you and "they" are doing.

I had this very same thing happen to me, I woke up one day and suddenly out of the blue (long before ATS or any other crappy spiritual site) and I was "told" from within that we are Hybrids, that Gods were Lords and Lords were Men. I was told the truth from within because my DNA was awakening.

Yes, I did the same thing, I feared for my Soul. I suddenly was lifted beyond the physical realm and given the opportunity to ask for forgiveness and to begin to activate actively in my life. You shut him down and you are so Special! I am sickened by your need to find your excuses!

There is only one more thing to do here, you have to get your Husband online and show him this Thread. Have him read it for himself so that he can see exactly what kind of Wife you are. What kind of partner to do this! You are so Special!

This wasn't about fear for your children's safety, it was about you, because you did not have to go to such extremes and you should be ashamed at coming on here and babbling about how much you were "awake" because you are a member of ATS. Believing in 9-11 is not being "awake", hell, believing in Aliens is not being "awake" either. You failed your hubby and he needs to read this Thread! Otherwise you are nothing more than what I believe you are, a soul fed creature with an intent to shine. Wake up before it is too late, oh forget it, it is too late and you failed!

Aren't you so Special!

When I read posts like this one (and some others, you're not so special either, lol) is when I wish there were buttons for this:

like star buttons. I bet you'd have plenty.

Re-read your post again, it seems like you have a bit more "awakening" to do. I guess because I believe in God, I'm not awakened either, in your mind.

If you are any example, I'm glad I'm not awakened, by your standards!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join