It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband woke up.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
This is nothing more than an elaborate introduction to yet another PROPHECY THREAD.

There are many holes in the story.

1. How did the police know where the family was (and they were MOBILE)?

My friend was following us. And my daughter told them our plan. We were on the interstate so its not too hard to find our vehicle. My daughter remembered part of our license plate.

2. Can families really call the police with concerns and have them apprehend other members of the family? If so, then my in-laws would be having a hoot.

Yes they can call. It was my actions and my husbands that let do his apprehension.

3. What kind of behavior was the husband exhibiting to justify an ARREST?

They arrested him for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

4. If hubby had been exhibiting this behavior, then WHY would wife and kids enter the vehicle in the first place?

Because we love him and I wasn't just gonna leave him there. Plus, I wanted to hear what he had to say. I still wasn't sure that he wasn't receiving messages from the spirit world.

5. After being arrested, it was AWFUL FAST for the hubby to be COMMITTED. Usually this takes time and EVIDENCE of abberant (or other anti-social) behavior

I hope I answered this with the rest of the story.

Based on these gaping inconsistencies, the story IMHO is a fraud. If you starred any post by the OP, then you gave him/her unwarranted credit on ATS. Is there a chance that this post is valid? Sure. And if you believe that, then you might want to consider investing in SWAMPLANDS in Florida.

I can promise you that I am not a fraud. I'm sorry you feel that way. Like I said, this is my life. I have no reason to make something like this up. I figured that my long time membership would help with the fraud accusations.

My answers to your questions are under them in the quote part.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

My thoughts and prayers are with you, and I hope that everything works out for you. It must be a very scary time for you and your children.

Please make sure that you get enough rest although I can imagine that is rather difficult.

Hopefully answers will be found soon and you will be able to at least understand this...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
OP - What I'm confused about is why you are focusing on many of the less important details of the story when all we really need to know about are details of the meteor strike.

If we're about to get hit with a cataclysmic event, wouldn't you want to post as much information as you can about that specifically? As it is, you've left out details of the most important part of the story - THE METEOR!

If your husband claims to have been given this information by ET/God as a warning, then he must have mentioned the size and scope, location, extent of devastation, etc. Give us the meat.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This thread is like the Missing Nasa Uncle, very interesting indeed, but I hope it would end up nicely and not just some fraud again.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelocody
I just want to throw this out there after hearing the "asteroid will hit earth around the time of the Superbowl".

He didn't say an asteriod would hit at the superbowl. Those were two different statements. He said something about the asteriod... he didn't say it would be at the superbowl. And he said that something big would happen at the superbowl... he thought. He wasn't sure about that one.

I have found that when you are getting spiritual messages, sometimes its hard to tell the difference between what is spiritual and what is really just your own thoughts.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Okay, I'm hesitant but here goes....

He says there is going to be a huge meteor that will hit the earth with a bunch of smaller ones following it.

He says he thinks something is going to happen on the day of the superbowl... not sure.

He says that God is really an alien. He now believes in God, reads the Bible and prays every day.

There was much more but these are the ones that really stick out in my mind.

I am sorry that he had to go through this to come to the conclusion that god was an alien. If he had only read the ATS topics on the subject it might have spared him the trauma.
What else does he say about this alien/god?
Also, on Nat Geo every week the Earth gets hit with one thing or another and the CGs are getting better and better. Maybe he picked up the meteor thing from Nat Geo?
Not dismissing his experience, just trying to eliminate the usual suspects.

edit on 2-2-2011 by tungus because: missed the word "read'.[/edit]
edit on 2-2-2011 by tungus because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
OP - What I'm confused about is why you are focusing on many of the less important details of the story when all we really need to know about are details of the meteor strike.

If we're about to get hit with a cataclysmic event, wouldn't you want to post as much information as you can about that specifically? As it is, you've left out details of the most important part of the story - THE METEOR!

If your husband claims to have been given this information by ET/God as a warning, then he must have mentioned the size and scope, location, extent of devastation, etc. Give us the meat.

I don't have details about the asteroid. I try to get them out of him but he doesn't really know either I guess. Now he hardly talks about the 'messages' cause he doesn't trust anyone. He only trusts me sometimes.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Something big would happen at Superbowl? A team would win?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Fatgoblin

He has a way of chastising those with worldly wisdom and reveal to them their spiritual foolishness. Accordingly, I think He delights in doing such things.

Oh sure the most powerful being everrrrrrrrrrrrrr, who has created a presumably infinite universe is so bothered about the gnats on this blue marble.

If he really gave a # he'd have shown himself by now. At least once? For a few seconds?

But nooooooooooo he has to be all mysterious because it's all part of his 'plan'. What a freaking scam.

Question: How do you know you're God?
Answer: Simple. When I pray to him, I find I'm talking to myself." -- Peter O'Toole

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Fatgoblin

He has a way of chastising those with worldly wisdom and reveal to them their spiritual foolishness. Accordingly, I think He delights in doing such things.

Oh sure the most powerful being everrrrrrrrrrrrrr, who has created a presumably infinite universe is so bothered about the gnats on this blue marble.

If he really gave a # he'd have shown himself by now. At least once? For a few seconds?

But nooooooooooo he has to be all mysterious because it's all part of his 'plan'. What a freaking scam.

Question: How do you know you're God?
Answer: Simple. When I pray to him, I find I'm talking to myself." -- Peter O'Toole

What if God is like electricity. You can't see it but you can see what it can do. KWIM?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You can prove that electricity is real and we know how it works. There are no real ways or tests to prove that god is real though

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

You can prove that electricity is real and we know how it works. There are no real ways or tests to prove that god is real though

Just because you don't know how something works doesn't mean that it isn't real.

I think many people think of God as an Old White Man sitting on his throne. I don't think that is what 'God' is. I'm not saying I do know... I just don't think that is what it is. I only use the word God because that is how people will know what I'm talking about.

I do know how I feel when I'm feeling spiritual... It's amazing. Kinda like you can fly.

I don't know though.... I've gone from being spiritual to being Agnostic... then after this happened I'm between agnostic and spiritual.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

What if God is like electricity. You can't see it but you can see what it can do. KWIM?

Errr that's your argument?

And people say I'm the type of person that brings this site down

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So this thread is now a debate thread if God is real or not? Let us get back to the topic. Mrs. OP can you please enumerate some events or teachings or rantings if I may call it by your husband?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I don't know though.... I've gone from being spiritual to being Agnostic... then after this happened I'm between agnostic and spiritual.

There's a word for that. It's called

C-O-N-F-U-S-E-D

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I am not a doctor, though I am halfway through a graduate program in mental health counseling. I reserved making judgment after reading the first part of the story, which was the initial revelation and summary of what had happened.

With the subsequent detailed posts that followed involving more specific descriptions of your husbands behavior, I am very inclined to believe that your husband did indeed suffer a mental breakdown. Believe me, I'm all for spiritual enlightenment, but something seems a little off here. It's the aggressive and nonsensical nature of some of his behavior that worries me; these are both things that were not alluded to very well in your first post, but came out quite clearly in the posts which followed.

I wish you strength and clarity as you work with your husband through these challenging times.

P.S. Do not act on medical advice solicited from people on ATS.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I started this thread because I was confused. I have to say that I am even more confused now. I didn't realize I was opening Pandora's Box. I haven't finished my story. Don't know if I will. Maybe tomorrow. I don't even know if anyone is still interested in the rest of the story. I just know that this is my life right now. I know I invited you all in to take a peak. I don't know... maybe that was a mistake... or maybe I'm just tired. I don't know.

As I said before, I'm taking all of this one day at a time.

Absolutely continue,

I personally appreciate you telling your story, so thanks for sharing.

We are not humans having a spiritual experience, but spiritual beings having a human experience.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

On January 10, 2011, it was like a lightening bolt hit him or an alien took over his body or something. He had some kind of spiritual experience. I can tell you right now that I know this man... everything about him and he had not been drinking or drugging. (He had a drug test later the next evening and it was negative but I'm getting ahead of myself.) Anyway, back to the story... He started having some kind of spiritual experience. He was crying and praying out loud. He apologized to me for everything he had ever done that hurt me. It was the best night I have ever had with him. We laid in bed all night talking until he had to get up and go to work.

Thanks for posting your story. If only I had an understanding woman by my side when my spiritual experiences started to change into nightmares. When I was in my 'darkest hour' (just imagine standing in a room full of mean and horrifying entities trying to purge you from existence) I turned to my family, hoping for some shelter until the storm passed.

Instead, they were told by several of my family who are psychiatrists, I had schizophrenia and a psychotic episode, a malfunction or shortcircuiting of the brain and it was possible I would become aggressive and violent over time, hurting myself or others unless treated ofcourse. I refused their help and took some distance from my family as I am not a violent person at all but was unable to convince them since they viewed me as incapable or defective/unpredictable, along with their faith in modern healthcare and aversion to anything spiritual.

So afraid they were at one time they went to visit me without specifying the time, just dropping by since they would be in the neighbourhood anyway. I was hiking in the woods at that time and when I came back I saw them standing there with the police because they were worried since I didn't open the door or respond, so they busted in my house.

My family kept pressuring me to admit to a hospital and trying to get me to use medication as I was changing a lot because of these spiritual experiences and they didn't have any authority over me anymore, I was no longer that weak person that just seemed to agree with their truths just a phase in growing up in retrospect. But anyway one day I came round their house (announced) to pick up some items they had stored for me but then they said they wanted to talk (or make me believe and agree with their view on life). I said I didn't and we'd talk over email so to sink it all in and talk bout this without any hurry, there'd be plenty of time to discuss things. At that point when they realized they had no control over me and I would leave they locked the doors and kept the keys while they called the police stating I showed aggressive behaviour and that I was diagnosed schizophrenia/psychotic and that they felt threatened.

So I panicked, I didn't see that one coming! It almost appeared as if they wanted me to attack them trying to get the keys to get out of the house as I was very scared, so that they could show bruise marks lateron and have me admitted to a psychiatric hospital. Now as I said I'm completely nonviolent, never even gotten into a fight in my life, (I have even studied ahimsa for some years and practiced aikido which means absolutely nothing to them) so I escaped through a window but outside it dawned on me it would look bad if I ran from the police. So I waited outside until the police showed up, refused to go but did anyway since they officer was adamant, then I had to sit in a cell for about half an hour until the emergency psychiatrists showed up and talked with them, after which I could go home. My parents were called to come to the police station but only for the things I came to pick up. All in all it was traumatic and I've never viewed my family as I did before. Looking back I am glad it happened or I wold never see this side of my family but on the other hand it would have been much easier if I had managed to shut up or had a confidant such as a wife.
edit on 2/2/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/2/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Errr that's your argument?

And people say I'm the type of person that brings this site down

I think I explained to you why I thought you were bringing this site down and i hope it opened your mind to not maybe saying some things when posting. This is a fine post, but please dont take me saying you are bringing this site down as trying to shoot down your thoughts. I stated why I thought you brought the site down.

Her argument for a spiritual level is correct. God is something you can not see. If you were to get a spiritual message would you understand how you got it or how it works? Again I told you my thoughts on the spiritual message thing, but I understand what she is trying to say. I myself do not think spiritual messages exist, but I can not disprove them because well you just cant haha. I wish I could I wish I could.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by GhostLancer

The ***OP*** needs to answer these questions, not anyone else, for ONLY the OP can explain the inconsistencies. He/she was there, ---if indeed any of this is/was real.

There are too many holes in the story for any of this to make sense to REASONABLE folks.

She does have a right to her privacy. ATS is NOT a courthouse and demands sworn oaths statements with threats of imprisonment or any other of ostracism that YOU are imposing on others. Please spare us further of your pathetic reasonings. You had already proven how unreasonable you are, as if the OP, a member of this site that OWES YOU a living, and is only right for others to expect nothing more than lame excuses forthwith from you.

No one is saying she needs to give up her privacy. You misinterpreted the intent of the text. To make this situation make SENSE, I said that she needs to answer the questions about the events leading up to and after the ARREST SITUATION. That's all. No names, dates, nothing private. Just lay out what really happened to cause her husband to be arrested by a cop. How did the police know where they were? How can in-laws call the police and have someone apprehended without reasonable cause (if this happens as easily as the OP said, then in-laws would be calling cops on relatives all the time). Further, how was the husband committed so quickly? THOSE QUESTIONS. About the situation. Not an invasion of privacy. OP did post this thread, after all.

As far as "pathetic reasonings"... You may want to look into your own inflated ego for being so judgemental of someone who just wanted clarification on the particulars of what appears to be an unreasonable (and probably fabricated) situation.
edit on 2-2-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join