It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband woke up.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

No, he has NEVER been into UFOlogy. I'm still not sure that he knows about the Marfa lights. I was FLOORED when he said he wanted to go there. I know all about it but never said anything to him about it. Remember he would laugh at all my abovetopsecret 'stuff'.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Okay, I'm hesitant but here goes....

He says there is going to be a huge meteor that will hit the earth with a bunch of smaller ones following it.

He says he thinks something is going to happen on the day of the superbowl... not sure.

He says that God is really an alien. He now believes in God, reads the Bible and prays every day.

There was much more but these are the ones that really stick out in my mind.

c'mon, that's not too far out there for this community, hah. that sounds relatively sane to me... i guess we'll see on the superbowl. did he think that Marfa would be a safe place from the meteor(s)?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

That sounds like topics we've covered here. And try look up the Terra Papers by Robert Morningsky about the whole... god-alien thing. I'm still processing the article. Don't quite know where to put it yet.

Meteors/asteroids... no comment. if it's gonna hit us it will, if we die we move on.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If he only saw a doctor briefly, and they instantly prescribed meds, i would not recommend taking them.,,,,if he saw a shrink for a few weeks, then was prescribed, i'd say better (western medicine has an agenda....and they are a business....they don't care about your well being, just your money)

good luck

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Marfa Texas is noted for its "Ghost Lights" although these are most likely refracted lights from Highway 64 traffic, due to temperature inversions above the desert.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

That's very interesting. Was yours spiritual in nature also? Did you have side effects from just stopping your meds?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonwight
im no dr. but maybe meds arent exactly what he needs.

Exactly, you are not a doctor! And trust me, I am bipolar myself, medication is needed and does help tremendously!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
How did the experience itself affect your husband? Was it positive overall? Despite being a bit intense, obviously

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

I would like to know, what it is that the doctors think caused this to happen? Why do they think he was just all of a sudden bi-polar?

They didn't say. They diagnosed him with bipolar because apparently he was having a 'manic episode'.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
marfa.... he was doing something that was not spurred by bi-polar nothing...
now the spirit world has two poles....as long as we depend on the God of the bible, we are invincible...in fact once one believes in Jesus
(yahushua )....no matter what they do or say from that point on...they are destined to have eternal life, period.
marfa...hmmmm location of unexplained lights seen by thousands and filmed for decades, also a weather break-over location (the marfa line ) i have a hundred questions for him.!!

I doubt he will be answering any questions from anyone. He barely trusts me anymore since he thinks that I helped in getting him committed. We talked last night and to me he seems like an "awakened virgin" if you know what I mean. Don't know how else to describe it. I've been "awake" my entire life. Awake or crazy I guess. Your choice.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

No. He doesn't want to be safe. He wants to be in the middle of the whole sha-bang helping everyone. He is ready to die for the cause. I have to remind him that he has children that need his protection.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

my wife haven't woken

she gets terrified when i spoke of certain topics.
......religous people......

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
When they don't know what is going on they call it bi-polar, They can't even define what bi-polar is. I am going to catch a lot of griff for this, but sounds more like a contactee experience. That is the effect I have seen in those cases.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten

No. He doesn't want to be safe. He wants to be in the middle of the whole sha-bang helping everyone. He is ready to die for the cause. I have to remind him that he has children that need his protection.

oh, holy wow. a new twist. honestly it sounds to me like he has had a visit from an ET. either that, or a mental check-up. if he is right, we will see soon enough.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
stella.... i have some info for you....the meteor is biblical...maybe hitting the water....but
one thing about the evil one...he is the father of all lies...and if an et is encountered, they would be not our friend if they cannot say they believe
Jesus came to earth as God as well as a man.
but on the exixtential side of understanding the war of good vs evil we are in, God is a spirit...and it has to be true, or this three dimensional reality we are in doesn't make sense....so it is a lie to say that God is an alien...someone lied to your husband. i know who that would be...the father of all lies
about God being a spirit as Jesus stated ...it comes down to where this reality exists...or thoughts like where was God when he created this reality...our minds short circuit...the eternity spoken of in scripture must be real...we are in a war... spiritual warfare you can stand for your husband and in fact your whole family by calling on Jesus anytime for any reason especially when confusion sets in

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
OMG!!! I forgot to tell yall about one of the weirdest things that happened. I wasn't going to post this because I was trying to keep things as private as possible but I have to if I'm to tell this story. My husband is a firefighter. The first night in the hospital he had what he calls a 'dream' (what the docs would call a delusion) that there was a fire in the hospital. He broke down the wall and woke his 'neighbor' up saying that there was a fire. They took him down and gave him a couple of injections. He says that in this 'dream' he really smelled smoke.

When the maintenance guys came to fix the wall the next day they said that the spot where he broke a whole in the wall was bad wiring that had arched.... basically they said that the whole place may have burnt down if he wouldn't have done that.

I know it sounds crazy. My husband said that if he wasn't the one that had done it he wouldn't have believed it himself. Just writing it makes me think "no one will believe this".

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
How did the experience itself affect your husband? Was it positive overall? Despite being a bit intense, obviously

I would say it has affected him both negatively and positively. The neg would be that he hasn't been able to go back to work yet. Doc won't let him till he is adjusted to his meds. He is really upset about that. He loves his job. But other than that I think it has been good. To see him so spiritual is amazing.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by neowakko

my wife haven't woken

she gets terrified when i spoke of certain topics.
......religous people......

I'm sorry... but in a way it is good. I always felt like my husband grounded me. Kept me slightly sane. Now I don't know what I'm gonna do to stay relatively normal.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

That sucks man. Im young compared to most people, and I was one of those spiritual guys who always wanted to experience something, but like you, never did. Then it just happened, a few weird things have happened to me along with about 2 prominent things, and they were fascinating and strange at the same time. Makes me more of a believer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join