It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband woke up.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

Wow...The Terra Papers are something else aren't they...Intergalactic war and everything...plus its from the Hopi legends I believe...Ii remember reading them like 4 years ago...You might want to check out halexandria.org

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'd say yeah, something snapped and he went a little bit crazy. It usually happens to a lot of individuals so don't think there's anything more to it. Although, it's comforting to believe your loved one isn't suffering from a mental condition and there must be some kind of "logical" answer on a conspiracy theory forum where many members think there are Reptilians in the government.

I'm sorry to hear this has happened though.

Best wishes and lots of luck.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Title of this thread might be a bit misleading

So your husband's brain malfunctions a bit...starts believing in entities and starts praying out-loud for no reason, starts predicting meteors striking earth and starts talking about aliens

and you call that "Waking up" come on now

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's been a long time since I posted because I got sick of waiting for something to happen. I think the wait is over. I was drawn to ATS 5 years ago because I felt something big was going to happen.

ATS changed my life. For years my family thought I was a little nuts. I could not believe there was a hundred thousand nuts like me on this site. Thanks everybody!!!

In addition to ATS I followed channeled messages, C2C and david wilcock. Everybody kept alluding to a global awakening, disclosure and my personal favorite, the overthrow of TPTB. I've been a fiendish follower of international affairs for many years.

Egypt is a sign to the world that something REALLY BIG is happening now. If anybody would have said Mubarak or any Muslim dictator would be tossed out after the failed protests in Iran, I would have told them where to shove it.

I am overcome with joy. I would do anything to be in Egypt right now. Everything is possible. Our positive thoughts prayers and intentions are manifesting. The dark cabal is on the run. There is no stopping us.

The downside to the feelings I've had is that the earth is in for frightening changes. As we move at 11,000,000 miles per day (that's how fast the solar system moves through the universe) we are moving into a much more highly charged field. Einstein said it's the field that governs the state of the particle not the other way around. The sun will shoot bursts of energy at the earth and more catostrophic weather is bound to be unleashed.

Prayer and meditation will ensure our individual transformation and awakenings.

LOVE

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Okay, I'm hesitant but here goes....

He says there is going to be a huge meteor that will hit the earth with a bunch of smaller ones following it.

He says he thinks something is going to happen on the day of the superbowl... not sure.

He says that God is really an alien. He now believes in God, reads the Bible and prays every day.

There was much more but these are the ones that really stick out in my mind.

This is a tuff one.
Out of the gate, I would simply ask your husband how God could be alien to anything in his own creation?
Now he might mean God is an extraterrestrial. That's a given except it takes away from the spirituality of a
supreme creator. If he would have said God is The/our Father. I would give far more creedence to what he is saying.

Why was he arrested? Was he simply detained for observation?
Something snapped somewhere. I believe your parents did the right thing all things considered.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
this is just my own personal experiences (two, to be exact) regarding people close to me who have had "spiritual" awakenings. Both changed literally overnight and became FANATICS. All they wanted to do was talk about Jesus, go to church, listen to Christian music, buy Christian garb and completely pull a 180 on everyone in their life who simply did not, nor had ever, been interested in religion.

This applies to two different people in my life and each happened a couple years apart from eachother. The change was so drastic, immediate, and unexpected that I still wonder to this day what the hell happened to them. I am not saying there is anything wrong with converting to religion. What was wrong with what happened to these two people I knew is that they completely alienated everyone who cared for them and burned their bridges. Their life proceeded to fall to pieces. My one friend left her husband and children (3 teenagers) for some guy she met in church. The other is my sister's ex and he is completely the opposite of what he now preaches all the time. Anyone that ever knew him now says they can't stand to be around him, not even his own sister (not just because of the religion, mind you).

My point is, that I think something very odd happened to them that cannot be explained. Whatever it was, in my opinion, it certainly wasn't God or Jesus comming into their lives. I guess what I am trying to say is that if his behavior is so drastically different and he can't stop talking about his new found spirituality to the point that everyone around him is worried about his state of mind and your safety, then maybe he didn't find the religion you hoped he has.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Crimelab

If you pressure a lifelong atheist/agnostic in to following some spiritual path you laid out for him while he is in an obviously weakened state of mind and body.... That is sick.

Why not?

They do it to babies all the time.

Not too many life long atheist/agnostic babies though is there. Are you talking about baptism? That is done to babies in case they die before they can ask for forgiveness for Original Sin. At the age of reason (11-13 years or so) a young catholic is asked to confirm the choice in a ceremony called of all things Confirmation.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

To me that sounds like a psychosis, maybe everything he said is real and god is an alien, not a far fetched idea at all.

Thanks for posting S&F

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

I would much sooner advise one to look up War in Heaven by Kyle Griffith.
It is an enjoyable read, although superintelligent.
RMS sounded kind of like a schizo theory to me. There is not much human in those writings - power and violence corripts everything and there is quite too little about the physical reality of humans.

I read his papers several times but honestly...

On top of that, over the decades I have had various encounters with spirits that would appear as aliens. They were always benevolent. I think most of the "bad alien" archetype we have prevalent in conspy theory today is the deliberate fabrication of Theocrats who want us to obey them and keep humanity in a crib of gods or electronic monsters.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

So, what you are saying is if someone had an epiphany and decided to change their lives around and became overly happy because they see the world as they do, they are suffering from a mental breakdown? This doesn't add up. Since when has being happy and changing your life around been a mental breakdown? If he was changing for the worse like quitting his job, depressed, or mood swings than I would think more of a mental breakdown.

But the fact of the matter is you can't say it's bipolar without conclusive evidence as the OP suggested the doctor did, it is impossible.

The symptoms of bipolar disease include the presence of extreme emotions. This can include periods of high activity and then periods of extreme lows. The high active periods involve the patient getting very little rest, being agitated and the patient may be in constant motion unable to calm down.

The low periods can involve times of severe depression or violent outbursts. These extreme emotions can lead a patient to have a psychotic break with reality and be unable to function because of the disease. The proper diagnoses needs to make in order to determine if a patient has bipolar disease or another form of mental illness. A patient should have someone close to them document their day to day emotional responses in order to get a good idea about the regularity of changing emotions.

As the OP described, it would be premature for the doctor to describe any medication and this means that we are missing something from the story. Either the length of the story is inconclusive or the doctor is an idiot for prematurely prescribing pills.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

This is my very first post. I signed up with ATS just so I could share this information with you. Having been on the official HAARP website, I checked out the date and time that you specified (January 11, 2011 at 8 pm) regarding your husband's change. I wonder if this could have sparked the change...

137.229.36.30... (you may want to copy/paste)

...or you may wish to visit the site and look up your date/time under the category "Induction Magnetometer".
This may not be enlightening to anyone else, but I certainly experienced strange feelings during that week, as did my family members in NC.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened

Originally posted by kallisti36
Was there any objective test they did that could confirm without a doubt that he has bi-polar disorder? Or did they diagonse him simply based on the way he was acting?

That is the only test they have in psychiatry.

I mean, they have all sorts of "tests", but ultimately that's what it boils down to.

This is something that confuses all those who speak of "qualified mental health professionals" and the like but who have never actually been psychiatrically treated themselves.

Psychiatric labels are arbitrary. They are names of patterns. In general medicine, there is a distinction between a disease (such as one's body being invaded by flu virus) and the symptoms (fever, sore throat, etc.). In psychiatry, there is no such distinction. The diseases are the symptoms. They are debated bureaucratically and politically in board rooms, until finally people agree on them and publish a new edition of the DSM.

When you become interested in psychology, and start reading books on it new and old, you find a world of difference between the old school psychoanalysts and modern "diagnostic" psychiatry. And then you realize that the fact that the former is considered "discredited" and the latter is respected is indicative of a severe sickness in our civilization, because just the opposite should be the case.

edit on 1-2-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

I figured as much. I remember getting diagnosed with ADD as a kid. One of the first doctors that I went to see said I was simply not interested in what I was being taught and that he didn't want to medicate a non-existent condition, he was pretty mad at his colleagues for how they gave out ADD meds like candy. Great doctor, but my parents got talked into it later after my math grades began to slip, because I was learning algebra from a droning black hole of charisma. This doctor concluded that I had ADD based on a comprehensive 5 minute test. When pressed on how ADD worked, she said it was caused by a misfiring of neurons in the brain and yet I don't remember her testing for that, nor do I know how that is an observable event. We later figured out that this doctor was supplying many of my other friends with Straterra. That certainly shook my faith in the medical establishment. On top of that, on Straterra own website they say that it is a combination of natural ingredients and they have no idea how it works.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I agree wholeheartedly, this is a global phenomena and the controllers aretrying to stop it at all costs,actually atthe costs of their own survival, but their days are numbered.
You guys will be just fine, stay in the heart and be there for him.

God Bless.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
OMG!!! I forgot to tell yall about one of the weirdest things that happened. I wasn't going to post this because I was trying to keep things as private as possible but I have to if I'm to tell this story. My husband is a firefighter. The first night in the hospital he had what he calls a 'dream' (what the docs would call a delusion) that there was a fire in the hospital. He broke down the wall and woke his 'neighbor' up saying that there was a fire. They took him down and gave him a couple of injections. He says that in this 'dream' he really smelled smoke.

When the maintenance guys came to fix the wall the next day they said that the spot where he broke a whole in the wall was bad wiring that had arched.... basically they said that the whole place may have burnt down if he wouldn't have done that.

I know it sounds crazy. My husband said that if he wasn't the one that had done it he wouldn't have believed it himself. Just writing it makes me think "no one will believe this".

THAT is amazing... doesn't that prove that he's not bipolar? I have to agree -- I've studied pyschotherapy and at the same time had supernatural experiences all my life; I was always smart enough not to ask a psychologist about them, because whatever they don't understand "MUST" be pathological.

Once a behavioral psychologist who taught at my psych school told us a story of a woman who had a very specific psychosis: she seemed totally normal, except when she talked about UFOs; she said they had abducted her and implanted little metal triangles in her spine. He treated her for several months, until she brought an X-ray in... and he could see little triangle shapes along her spine. Go figure.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Get him off the meds! Those are terrible things for an awakened being to be taking. His DNA is changing and the meds (man-made poison) will only hinder it. Body and soul have to work together to complete the change. This will be happening to more and more of us as the next two years progress. It is natural.

Take him home and keep a very close eye on him. If he was hurting people/himself or trying to get you guys to do or believe negative things, then I would say he needs help and has a mental disorder. Doesn't sound like he is though...so respect him.

Are these "preachings" of his world religion based? Or are they more mysterious and not yet understandable? If he just turned into an instant Christian I would question it. However, if there is a twinkle in his eye.....he is trying to tell you something. It's very important that you listen.

He is offering you the red pill...take it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
That is the Spirit at work and you should be praying yourself to have such an experience.

Forgive me for not wanting to use the term "God" in this context, since it should after all be a scientifical and psychological discussion and everyone understands that word more or less different... But I am a spiritually open person and on the side of light, I believe I don't particularly need to pray to have such an experience anymore.

I'm open to the thought of spiritual awakenings, but many of them are related to a psychological illness, especially if happening just like that and in a fashion that makes your boss call your wife to get you home. You'd be surprised to know just how many people there are with different psychological illnesses.

Am I going to hell now, unless a higher power saves my soul with a spiritual blessing?
I'm already awake to annoying extends at times, my friend's will not like it if I take it so far I start telling them to pray to have spiritual awakening.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ok, I didn't read the whole thread, so I don't know if it had been said but seriously, tell him to lay off the drug. It really seems he didn't need it at all, because the spiritual experience he had was an opening of hiw third eye. Really, you had the most beautiful day with him, he woke up to truth, corruption, perhaps UFOs and such. But he needs meds? Of course he's gonna be called a bi-polar nut, because, by definition, everyone here on ATS is. Thinking out of the box recquires meds now!

Seriously, if I were you, I'd flush these poison pills in the toilet! He's awaken now, why would he need a veil/filter to block his new thoughts. I don't knowmuch about your story, but I'm pretty sure he's mentally healthy.

Just be aware that more and more people are awakening like him, it's a global phenomenon.

I'm personally insulted by the doctor who prescribed him pills...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I've noticed an unusual amount of starlings here in Maineville, Ohio (just north of Cincinnati).
They were here multiple times in the past few weeks. Hundreds of them - never seen so many out in the wintertime - and we've been having cold snowy weather.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Demons sometimes infest people and claim to be representatives of Christ. Perhaps an exorcist is in his future.

www.stmichael.pair.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join