It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Pyramids - one possible use - New Info!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by myster0

I dont think anyone is arguing that the greek word pyramis didnt have origins in egypt,, where coincidentally those pyramids were talking about are.

?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I found it interesting to learn that Mayans, Egyptians, even Buddhists all came up with the pyramidal structure independently yet they were separated by vast distances and there was no known contact between them. Were they influenced by the same things?

Also, the pyramids of Giza lining up on the longest lines of longitude and latitude is just plain freaky. There is definitely something there.

Lastly, the pyramids point to 3 bright starts in the sky, which would have been impossible to line up without advanced astronomical knowledge.

home.hiwaay.net...

I think we have only scratched the surface about the pyramids and how they were actually built (I personally believe the theory that alien tech or know-how was somehow used to move the huge blocks).

"One needs to have studied at the pyramids as I have studied"

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The great pyramid is also a physical symbol of the human brain. The Kings Chamber represents the Pineal Gland and the Queens Chamber represents the Pituitary Gland. Both are placed in the same position as in the human brain.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VonDoomen

Dear VooDomen,
I'm very interested in your post. Ten years ago I had a dream in which I was a high priestess in Egypt at the time that women were being excluded from the Egyptian mysteries. In my dream I visited a Sarcaughagus(which I probably have spelled wrong here). In this dream I understood that the Sarcaughagus were used as sensory deprivation tanks. What you posted about these Sarcaughagus I've never seen elsewhere. I have my degree in Anthropology, but a lot of the information I have comes from my dreams. I would be interested in talking with you if you have more knowledge about such things. [SNIPPED]
edit on 1.5.2018 by Kandinsky because: Removed email address

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CheriseCottier
a reply to: VonDoomen

Dear VooDomen,
I'm very interested in your post. Ten years ago I had a dream in which I was a high priestess in Egypt at the time that women were being excluded from the Egyptian mysteries. In my dream I visited a Sarcaughagus(which I probably have spelled wrong here). In this dream I understood that the Sarcaughagus were used as sensory deprivation tanks. What you posted about these Sarcaughagus I've never seen elsewhere. I have my degree in Anthropology, but a lot of the information I have comes from my dreams. I would be interested in talking with you if you have more knowledge about such things. [snipped]

First... you shouldn't leave your email on a public forum like that. It will get scraped by scammers and spammers and it makes you easy to track. Send a private message if you want someone to contact you.

Second, always check the date of the thread. This is from 2011. Vondoomen hasn't been online here since 2015.

Third ... women in ancient Egypt lived in one of the only societies where women were equal to men. They could marry, divorce, own property, bring lawsuits, and were priestesses in the temple. Here is a pretty good overview of priests and priestesses in ancient Egypt

In general the most powerful priestly (priestessly) positions were only held by royalty - and toward the end, the most powerful religious figure was the God's Wife of Amun (High Priestess) who was considered a "kingmaker". We have a lot of information on these very interesting women.

Mystery religions were an invention of the Greeks and were popular in the Greco-Roman world... so any Egyptian-born woman involved in the mysteries would be someone from the time of Cleopatra or later and would have been involved in the Greek religion.

Here is a free book (just click 'download') on the life and times of a temple singer. Tyldesley also has a book on Egyptian priestesses (Daughters of Isis) that's an excellent read.
edit on 1.5.2018 by Kandinsky because: Removed email address

edit on 5-1-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join