It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - UFO Over American Fork Utah during Dugway Lockdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is quite interesting timing indeed. Google maps shows American Fork south of Salt Lake City and directly east of the Dugway Proving Grounds that was on lock down at the very same time for some "missing nerve gas". If you have ever been in big sky country you will know that these objects could very well be a long way away putting them very close to Dugway....What piqued my interest was the comment at the bottom of the article with accompanying blog.

www.youtube.com... arghh vid wont attach

ABC News Report Youtube Video

UFO drops flare like objects over Utah

“They looked like they were flying in formation perfectly together and then whatever was dropping looked like it was burning real bright,” witness Mike Galbraith told Utah’s ABC 4. An Air Force veteran, Galbraith says that the trails of white lights falling from the objects were not military flares. “They usually shoot out the sides, or they shoot down, and there are a lot of them and you could definitely hear them.”
Galbraith said the UFOs were silent.

According to AOL News, local airports and military installations have offered no explanation for the lights.

The Comment at the bottom of article.

At same time as the lockdown at the Dugway Biological Weapons Base in Utah!!! www.ufo-blogger.com... i was driving on 1-5 near Sacramento and was buzzed by bright triangle shaped ufo, swooshed right down over my windshield. within10-15 feet . triangle was illuminated from inside like a triangle shaped lightbulb!! Was about 6-8 feet a side. happened late at night around 2-3 am. open your mind plenty of examples of military base ufo interaction, i.e. Minot Airforce base in 1968 www.ufocasebook.com... and Malmstrom AFB in 1967 www.cufon.org...

From the ufo-blogger link above:

According to official story Utah military base that carries out tests to protect troops against biological attacks was locked down for nearly 12 hours overnight because a small amount of a nerve agent was unaccounted for.

Interestingly same day ABC channel 4, reported strange lights in the night sky. Three red lights appeared between 7:15 and 7:30 last night. UFO was sighted at the same time as the Dugway proving ground Lock- down.

The title on the youtube video says that it was on the night of the 26th. coinciding with the Dugway "incident".

Thoughts?
edit on 31-1-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I like whats happening with all the new sightings, and the timing of all the sightings is really freaking me out. The weather is really weird, I'm seeing really strange things, oh yeah and the world is going crazy. I feel we are close to something life changing for us all. I just hope its for the best.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i to am seeing weird things in the sky , just now was coming home and this bright orange flash , then it faded in and out , then you heard jets flying overhead, and the weather is crazy, no where in the usa is not feeling the changes happen , more sightings, freak weather , unrest brewing,

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by laurosantos

You aint kidding. It looks like the same red lights from The Temple Mount Ufo Vid 2 days later...

edit on 31-1-2011 by timewalker because: typo

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Completely. I just saw the side by side video, and all I have to say is I am ready. I've been ready. Last night I experienced something really weird. I was sitting on my couch no drugs or beer in my system, scouts honor. When I let out a yawn, while yawning I was about to rub My eyes (eyes closed) when I saw a dark sphere hurling at me. I know it sounds stupid but at that moment I flinched back cuz I felt something was really gonna hit me! It was strange I totally started laughing and jumped up to go tell everyone in the house. My mom is an avid alien lover(dads a citizen) so she says " ah the aliens are here" in the most Hispanic voice u can imagine. Any thoughts on that?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Military grade helicopters dropping Navy Seals in hang gliders with strobe lights to secure the perimeter around Dugway because they lost a weapon of mass destruction?

No way! These things got to be aliens. Take me too!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

edit on 31-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

You think theyll let us take a grill? I need my carne asada, and it seems they like beef fajita too! Space BBQ! Yes! Who's bringing the guac?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Isn't this being discussed here

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Ok well I know there are silent helicopters, because I live in laredo, tx. and they are always flying around required cool to see at night I always tell my friends that their ufos. Ah stoners fall for anything. But what could they possibly be dropping if they were helicopters? Flares dont go out that fast. Pods?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by laurosantos
reply to post by cluckerspud

Ok well I know there are silent helicopters, because I live in laredo, tx. and they are always flying around required cool to see at night I always tell my friends that their ufos. Ah stoners fall for anything. But what could they possibly be dropping if they were helicopters? Flares dont go out that fast. Pods?

I'm sure there are lots of secrets that we are not privy to. I really don't know what it is.
Just weird how they are described as flares, but not conclusively identified as such.
Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... Just saying.

I am curious to see how this is studied.

FYI : Being discussed here
edit on 31-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Yeah I missed that. Did a search of "UFO Over American Fork Utah" and came back with nothing. What's done is done.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Please add comments to the existing thread.

Closed.
edit on January 31st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join