It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rh Negative blood types give off "bad vibes", encounter hostility

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
O- Here, nobody is mean to me. I am quite popular when blood donations are needed though.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Should call myself Thread Killer.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ISis12RA12ELohim

Same here.................

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

I'm also rh negative and alway felt like I didn't fit in. Maybe it is the negative factor that makes us different.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

I figured that I should share some of my experiences with my blood type. My blood type is A- and I would say that I too read people very well. Not only can I read people well, I can sense things before they happen. I've tried to ignore it my entire life, but I have this feeling of not belonging. Physically, I am tall, thin, blonde (although my hair is suddenly getting dark?), and deep blue eyes (I'm always told). oh and my great great grand parents founded New England. Personally, I feel as though I am very intelligent, bored easily, very interested in space, creative, analytic, friendly, and non religious. I grew up in one of the oldest regions of the country and I am used to doors opening or closing on their own. I equate the doors movements to old age of buildings and temperature change. Although I don't believe in ghost. I do believe that you shouldn't mess with those types of things, because if you acknowledge it, then it will happen. I don't believe in god, but mostly because all religions lie to us and I am tired of their narrow minded ways. I also would say that I am extremely liberal, but conservative about weird things like money. I am a strong believer in social programs and helping your fellow man. I just don't agree with how badly our government mismanages money.

I have not be abducted to my knowledge, but I have seen some crazy things in the night sky before. My uncle, who say it with me, said that it was the result of heat or some sort of reaction to solar flares. I forget what the reason was exactly, but it made sense to me. He has an extremely high IQ and logically it made sense to me. My grandmother, who also has a high IQ, published author has seen UFO's before. It only ever got brought up because my interest in space.

My life experiences are extreme. Even more extreme experiences with people. Some people feel the need to tell me close personal things, even when I barely know them. At this point in my life I am never shocled about anything that I hear. I can bond with almost anyone and I am able to change peoples mind very easily. Although throughout life, random people will try to start an argument or a fight with me. Also, if you are my enemy, generally bad things happen to those people. I've also died before and was brought back to life. I didn't see anything. FYI

Oh, I would say that I was well liked in high school, but didn't feel like I fit in. College was the same thing, although I went to a smaller school and I would say that I was popular. I've always been a cheerful and positive person. Also a "go-getter" who did things on my own, with no help. In fact, I moved to the other side of the country, by myself twice. Without knowing anyone.

Just a thought, but maybe the reason some RH - people have bad experiences with people is because of their red hair. I've read that Rh- people tend to have red hair. I don't know why, but for some people there is a negative image of people with that color hair. I have close family that has red hair, so I am indifferent about it.Also, I have family that are negative about absolutely everything. I hated growing up around that stuff, but its part of me. At least, reacting to the negativity. I don't like BS and I am very honest/blunt. I'm so honest that people come to me for the truth.

I have friends from around the world, but the simple person that I don't know, will feel compelled to try to say something to me to get me upset. I usually let it go, but after a while of it, I might explode. Although they have to continue to upset me.

OH, I only looked this stuff up because a work colleague mentioned about blood types. This lead me to discover more about my own. One of my degrees is in medicine so I was surprised to see all this stuff about space, spirits, and the Rh- blood type issues with having babies. Though I just forgot about the Rh- stuff, its been quite sometime.

One more thing, I read that certain RH- people have a strong white auras. I guess it suppose to be protection or something. Weird, but I came across with something about that today. In the past, I have been stopped by people randomly who told me that I have a strong white aura. Its been years since that has happened, but it makes you think? Maybe some people who are having bad experiences with people are not in tune with their aura or some people can sense their aura and it causes a reaction.

Then again, one more thing. For all those people that feel as though you might have been Hitler in your past, I don'r believe in past lives, but it made me think. Hitler was trying to get rid of the Jews and obviously the Jews have a RH- blood type. Its sort of interesting . . .

edit on 22-11-2013 by JCRI422 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I'm rh negative and it seems like almost everyone is a total a-hole to me.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
bumping for later good read s&f

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
As an A negative I have been more than curious as to the connection that occurs between Rh status and its related idiosyncrasies. My entire life has been a labyrinth of scenarios one more bizarre than the next. There has been minimal explanation source-to-source as to the oddities that have occurred along my strange journey. I’ll make no attempt to elaborate since there isn’t enough room in this forum to expound on even one chronicle. Reading through the questions and comments in this forum I can’t help but believe I am not alone in my quest to investigate and resolve mysteries related to who and what we might be. I am a realist, but more importantly I too am an idealist. That being said, In order to maintain a healthy sense of what is reasonable versus my longing to resolve the anonymity associated with this phenomenon, I would like to pose a very point blank question. Are there a higher percentage of suicides among Rh negative individuals? Personally, I know five people who have ended their own lives and I recently found them to be Rh negative. This is of particular interest to me because of the type of work I am associated with, but moreover because of the reminding Rh negative persons I am acquainted with they have all admitted to suicidal tendencies. In this discussion room I noticed an associated subject matter such as the possible correlation of Rh classification and mental illness. I cannot refute the overwhelming evidence that points to that prospect; however I find that among the untimely deaths of familiar persons that doesn’t seem to hold true. In a very astonishing way potential suicides, and/or their survivors are drawn to me from all over the globe. Notable circumstances have left me determined to piece together a seemingly unsolvable puzzle. Am I alone in this concern? Does anyone know of nearby meeting affiliated with Rh negative groups? I am in Indiana and the only association I can find is Meet Up group in Colorado.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm A+ and I like paragraphs.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
2 of the most "popular" people I know are RH neg. Of course it is superficial charm, but they attract people like flies.

I have positive blood and I would say my experience is that people with positive blood are more likely to be on the receiving end of hostility.

To be honest, I don't think blood type has anything to do with it. I can easily make the case for RH neg people being the type to atract positive attention and Pos. to be the type to attract negative.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
2 of the most "popular" people I know are RH neg. Of course it is superficial charm, but they attract people like flies.

I have positive blood and I would say my experience is that people with positive blood are more likely to be on the receiving end of hostility.

To be honest, I don't think blood type has anything to do with it. I can easily make the case for RH neg people being the type to atract positive attention and Pos. to be the type to attract negative.

I think its the personality and blood type has little to do with it.
Then again my uncle married a Korean mail order bride..... rh-. Only reason we knew was her having an exceedingly difficult time with delivering a viable fetus over the umpteen times she became pregnant.
She once beat me with a flip flop because I refused to eat some slime seaweed stuff at a picnic. WITH A FLIP FLOP.. you have any idea how much that hurts?? I was in my 30's when she flip fllopped me. The evil oozed out of that one.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: autowrench

I know this is an old post, but I couldnt resist responding... (I'm new here btw)
I am A-, and have always had the same problem with wristwatches, and more recently I noticed that my cell phone will only hold a charge for about 4 hours if I carry it in my pocket, when it normally lasts days on my end table or nightstand. I had never heard of a connection with blood type/Rh factor before though..................

My father also had the same problem with watches, and I can remember he had to carry a pocket watch. I'm not sure of his blood type, since he passed away yrs ago...

makes me wonder just what it could be......

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Interesting thread....I've been on hiatus for a bit and missed the initial post, thanks for the bump!

I've been trying to find out my blood type for years now, even my parents confess they don't know, and my childhood medical records are stored away in a box somewhere. I've had blood drawn and donated several times in my adult years and every time I inquire about my blood type, I never get any answer....they just change the subject or walk away.

I think both my parents are of the O variety if memory serves correctly, but I'm not skilled enough in genetics to know what that might mean for me....I get a lot of the "evil eye" from certain folks sometimes and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if I was an Rh Neg....maybe we emit some sort of subtle pheromone positive blood types are sensitive to?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FutureIsWild
I am also RH negative and i do agree and i figured it was just bad luck.

I am Rh+ but my wife and son are both Rh-. The blood is the key to understanding where humans really came from.

I'm not sure about hostility. I know my wife would claim that she's had people not like her for no reason at all. But she also doesn't count all the people she gets along with. It's like she (or you) expect everyone to be nice and they aren't and when they aren't you focus too heavily on the negative. You can't discount crazy either.

Without knowing the blood type of the people that are acting hostile toward you end up with a really bad hypothesis.

Is it possible that the people that are hostile toward you are...

• Include Rh- people?
  • Is it only Rh+?
  • If it's a 50/50 mix of both then the theory is blown out of the water.

How about consider astrological aspects?
I've found that astrology explains everything thus far. It was knowledge passed down from the "gods" (aliens). And we are in fact connected to this planet and solar system through the constellations/planetary movements.

Do you have hard aspects (oppositions/squares) to your personality that naturally make people not like you?

Let me guess - Wiffer Nippets and FutureIsWild you both are Sagittarian and don't know why people are mean?

edit on 19-8-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Oh wow this thread is still going!

I see! I even commented on this thread 3 years ago, its been all this time.

And in all this time I still have no clue what blood type I have.

But whatever type it is, its probably it, though that could also be attributed to my electric sometimes shocking personality, and somewhat drastically changing moods out of the blue. And the fact that I tick tock to a different tempo then 99.99% of the people around me.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Text Ive always been interested in rh negative blood as my mother is A-. I am not sure of my blood type all i know is my mother is A- and ive never met my father so i could very well be a rh neg as i dont know his blood type. I have been kind of thinking i am for awhile now though as i share almost every common trait associated with neg's. I have always been a very big truth seeker, had many paranormal incidents since i was a young kid my friends used to call me a ghost magnet, i have an oddly shaped head, a very predominate tailbone not an actual tail as some neg's but not normal either, i have a high iq, have a hard time around other's don't feel like i belong, i have extremely fast reflex's and very commonly i have had dreams that come true things i would have dreamed about then i would have a total deja vu moment and realize wait i have seen this before i dreamed this exact thing. i really wonder sometimes if it is because i could be a neg or if it can be blamed on the way i was brought up i did experience a lot of childhood and teenage traumatic events my mother slit her wrists in front of me 3 times when i was 15 and i wonder is that has taken a mental toll on my psyche because i am very distant with everyone i don't talk to people unless i know you very well. i'm not a person to talk to strangers and feel like i want to crawl out of my skin sometime's when people start a conversation with me even when i'm around people i know as well i pick up these vibes from people and get very akward for no reason i feel like i can just sense somebody's intention's by being around them for 30 second's. i don't know what this is but i cant look a lot of people in the eyes they say the eye's are a window to the soul and i'm always feel like people can see through me its not that i wont look people in the eye's i find that to be disrespectful but it does make me very uncomfortable. i analyze EVERYTHING to the point of insanity i over think way to much. i have always been a huge truth seeker my family is constantly like why do you care and laugh at me it upsets me sometimes because i feel some people think i'm crazy but i'm so dead set in some of my views i feel the need to tell people lol. i feel like i don't know where i belong and have struggled with it a lot but i feel there is something i NEED to do just don't know what. my moms a neg and i know a couple neg's and this also seems common from a lot of neg's i have seen tall thin bone frames. i'm 6'1 but i have a narrow bone frame along with my mother and a lot of other neg's i have seen coincidence or no?. anyways sorry for the rant this topic just drive's me crazy as i'm extremely interested in it as not enough research has been done on this.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Whiffer Nippets

Hi I am A2 RH(-) (There are 2 groups of A's, 1 and 2) I am a very small minority who comes from 'scandinavian blood. There is a good possibility that there are 2 lineages at work here with the RH(-) which is what I am currently researching. Whiffer....when you think of it, Monkeys are a group consciousness. They are followers, "monkey see and monkey do". They are easily programmable, easily conditioned....Which is why they are used in social experiments in lab settings. Now since they are the 95% in the world, there is a security they feel in being the majority...a superficial superiority that comes with their consciousness; their views of 'normal' being the accepted views. It is not a true feeling of self confidence tho, as it goes out the window the minute they are in the presence of the RH(-)s. There is so much to it. The ones with the most superficial ego, bordering on clinical narcissism....such as Medical doctors absolutely DESPISE rh(-). If you are so lucky as to find a dr who puts up with you, they are definitely RH(-) or a very intelligent A type pos with recessive RH(-) genes.
It is SOOOOO funny that you brought up the 'line at the cashier' scenario! That's a favorite of mine....because it's so random and unrehearsed. Nobody put them up to it.... OMG I just stand there, totally unbiased, with no expectations. I watch how they are SUPER STICKY SWEET to the monkeys in front of me... To all the (+)s trolling, yes, I know they are all monkeys partly because of the 95% ODDS, hello? and partly because having been around for 46 years, I know enough (+)s and (-)s to know the difference in how we treat eachother. MOST of the time by the time I get up to the cashier,she won't even LOOK at me! Or she'll give me a "meh".... I can COUNT on it. As I mentioned anyone who feels threatened by your level of intelligence, beauty, talents, presence/ energy (aura), power, intensity,mysticism.... these are the ones who will lash out. Doctors are my nemesis in this world. Possibly because I have studied alternative medicine and health for 38 years. Ironically I FOUND THIS THREAD, while sitting in the waiting room for a jerky doctor and had the idea to search why these assholes are so mean to me. I'd already come to the conclusion a couple weeks ago that RH(-) are the scapegoats and black sheep of many families. MOST of you are lucky to have at least on RH(-) parent or sibling. But I don't. My grandmother MAY have been,,, and all was well in my world as long as she was alive. But when she died the monkeys who feared her, suddenly showed their fangs...and my life turned slowly into a nightmare as far as my family. I recall when things were different, when I was well loved and felt secure in my grandmothers love. My dad too. I felt confident and seemed to have lots of friends in school. Up through college. Teachers (like doctors) HATED me (yes threatened) and tried to set a precedent among the kids that it was ok to abuse me. But the kids were by and large nice to me. These days it is less the case. I have aged pretty well, have a body of a 21 year old (Im 46) I'm pretty, joyous, and smart and monkey chicks HATE that. My mom hates that, my sisters hate it, my friends from school hate it. I have come to believe that MONKEYS are haters... and jealous. I have never been envious in my life. I don't even know how it feels. But I can tell you, it DRIVES some people. Think Cinderella RH(-) and her wicked stepmother and sisters RH(+). Now due to this slow social ostracization that RH(-) suffer, we lose our outer confidence and retain our inner confidence and this can cause problems, imbalances, misunderstanding, emotional problems. This is the "mental" disorders people are speaking of. If you retain one thing from this, know that: SOCIAL OSTRACIZATION CAN ACTUALLY CAUSE THE DNA TO CHANGE...for the worse. In psychology it is called: SOCIAL SUICIDE. Another thing you must consider regarding this "Mental illness" they wish to label you with. IT'S A f***ING MONKEY WHO GAVE YOU THE DIAGNOSIS!!! So what? You speak of things they cannot understand, you speak of things they aren't even interested in--so they label you crazy. I did recently chat with an RH(-) on email (Never met) and I realized she was totally "out there" but her search and her quest for the truth mixed with some flaws of research, a polluted circuit (body) and some of the conditioning from the monkeys made her erroneous in her conclusions. Doesn't make her crazy... When you jump into the stratosphere and make leaps with your consciousness there is a lot more bound to go wrong.
The key to all RH(-) out there. We are CONDUITS. We carry a high charge, a current, it explains our large auras... I can shut down entire music studios . My phone dies every time I put it close to my ear. Watches last 1 week. When you are conduits or channels they KEY is to be a CLEAR channel!!!! Eating death, fear adrenaline, (From meat) smoking, drinking, marijuana etrc...takes our potent conduit and MISDIRECTS IT!!! This is when RH(-)s become diagnosed as crazy. They are channeling from the wrong SOURCES. Trust me we are here for a reason, our purpose is great. Do not waste it by destroying the conduit and getting put in a mental institution. We need to stick together for encouragement so that the urge to self destruct does not happen.
In ref: to other posts, Yes they have said I have a peculiar smell...not entirely 'bad' but just different they say. Being a vegetarian for 27 years, I like mushrooms especially #akes. Recently I was browsing the Blood type diet and it said don't eat #akes. WHen I stopped eating them I could smell how my house and even washed clothing had a faint #ake scent.... I know, gross! For me there are just somethings I don't digest well, so it's prolly oozing out my pores. I can't imagine what it'd be like if I ate dead carcasses like most people. Anyway I suspect I still have a faint 'scent' or perhaps more accurately a 'pheromone' that the monkeys are picking up on, which is different and since they are SUCH a fierce group consciousness they will claw your eyes out because of it. These days I use a lot of essential oils in shampoos and lotion, mainly for the health of my skin.
I also know my aura is HUGE. I just assumed it was normal for everyone. Then I realized after traveling the world alone to 33 countries (many unusual 3rd world) I was able to feel danger approach, even while I slept. My aura extends METERS. Countless times my aura and intuition, premonition and DREAMS saved my life. I am blonde, super slender despite wishing I had the booty and boobies that other chicks have...
LOVE this topic. Hey whiffer if you are only dating RH(-) I am available!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join