It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rh Negative blood types give off "bad vibes", encounter hostility

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Is that the same blood type thats most likely to get abducted by aliens?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

Reading these stories is like reading about my life up till now! Always never fitting in, feeling like a stranger in this whole world. The first time when I found out that I am O-neg. was when I served in the Military of my country. Everyone got their dog-tags pretty soon. I had to wait for mine a few weeks like I was being filed for future reference...
Somehow I seem to provoce people around me to show their true faces in a negative way for all to see and judge.
On the other hand like so many stories here, strangers do come up to me usualy to ask me directions or ask for information and start telling me their life-stories in a nuttshell. Maybe their is something that we project that make people get drawn to us like we have the power to help them because of our genetic difference, not better, just different. We must keep our feet on the ground. Listen to your heart and trust your gut...it's always right.

Have a good run!
edit on 22-4-2012 by Oneg4ever because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I too am rh negative and I have had people tell me that their first vibe of me was that I came across arrogant but after they got to know me, they found that I was a kind person. I do feel this insisting nagging at times like I belong to royalty in origin or maybe I was in a past life lol. I don't go around saying that so that cannot be the reason that people get that vibe from me. I do not feel like I am better than anyone else...just different.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

I just HAD to respond to this-OMG,i dont know HOW many times i said in the past almost 4 decades: "I just HAD to have been Hitler in my past life,to have a life like this! Its the ONLY freakin explanation!" So much hostility! It often seemed that LIFE ITSELF rejected me..(I am B Neg+all 3 of my kids,1 girl,like me,B Neg,and my son+my oldest girl O Neg) However,bout a year ago,the cause of my hellish life became apparent,not blood type but another agenda (personal stuff) and after finding the truth,everything changed,so dramaticaly its INSANE! I cant walk down the street now without everyone beaming their brightest smiles,its like im a people-magnet..and i have,nt changed blood type.Also,my kids are well-liked + tho they have had friendship woes+troubles,nothing so bad that its suspicious..in general people seem well-disposed to them and each has always had at least one best friend,and my youngest girl has 3 besties..my son is adored on sight,by every one who ever sees/meets him..people notice him the moment he enters any and every public place(tho he does nothing to draw attention to himself) and immediately you just see this look of absolute delight on their faces and the huge happy smiles appear..So yeah,i know in my case the hostility was due, definitely,to something different,and my kids don't seem affected,so far i can see.

Wow. I just found this reply right as I was thinking something very relevant. I use alternative methods to clear my inner angst/energies on a regular basis for long periods of time and then take a little break. When I am doing daily clearings, people beam at me too!

I wonder if your/my energy is magnified to others and we are getting instant feedback?!

I was on an Rh Registry site and filled out the questionnaire. There is another genetic marker. Since Rh- is in my family lineage (my Grandmother) - it's in my DNA (recessive gene). However, I still may suffer the same types of health issues that Rh- people do. (I do!) They had a question about mosquitoes. No one in my family really gets bit by them. It's rare. Most of us didn't even bother with bug spray and we were country folks. The survey didn't say whether or not Rh- people get bit by mosquitoes, but they did ask the question.

Originally posted by greyer
Is that the same blood type thats most likely to get abducted by aliens?

Sleep disorders like sleepwalking and waking up in a field a mile from the house run in my family. A few of us have seen things that can be described as UFOs. I wonder......
edit on 15/6/12 by RainbeauBleu because:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I have found that I am a masquito magnet. If I am outside with a group of people it seems like I am the only one getting eaten alive. I'm O- and my husband is A- and he never get's bitten so maybe it's the O that they like

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm not an O- blood type (I am O+), but I do know 2 people who are O-

These two people are very well-liked, even loved by strangers.
(I will admit, both have strong personalities, but others respond favorably to them, nonetheless.. not even close to hostile..)

One is a good friend of mine; a little aggressive, but they are very popular, respected and adored by others.

The second is so social that you can't keep them away from anyone.. they can melt a stranger's heart just by looking at them. Charismatic to the extreme, and always surrounded by people everywhere they go.

If this were the case; that negative blood types give off bad "vibes", then wouldn't every person with negative blood type have a similar experience?

Nothing against you, OP, but that theory smells like bunk...

edit on 15-6-2012 by Isabelx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hope4peace

I have found that I am a masquito magnet. If I am outside with a group of people it seems like I am the only one getting eaten alive. I'm O- and my husband is A- and he never get's bitten so maybe it's the O that they like

I'm O+. I get bit by strange things like tiny ants (I'm allergic). They never bite anyone else!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

Originally posted by Hope4peace

I'm O+. I get bit by strange things like tiny ants (I'm allergic). They never bite anyone else!

Ugh, ants....never had a problem with them but bees seem to like me too. I hope you carry an epi-pen on you :/

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I do have most of the "characteristics" of the Negatives - one of which being - you break electrical appliances. You make streetlights snap off and on when you walk by.

Hmmm.......

A Negative here. This happens to me also. Can you wear a wrist watch? I can put a new battery in mine, and it last only about a week, then goes dead. This has been going on for years now. The old wind up watches didn't do that. Coffee makers mess up with me all the time. Street light change, then change back again, I have to be real careful at stop and go lights, so that I don't run a red light. I think it has to do with an electro-magnetic field or something. My wife says I shock he all the time when I touch her skin. I personally don't subscribe to the A neg people having this or that, but something is going on, that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is a most interesting topic!

I have the same issues. Blood type O Negative.

People are often hostile to me, and I cannot figure out why. And it often 'comes out of no where' - as others here mentioned. Or, there is seemingly no reason for it.

On the other side - as others mentioned also - babies and small children seem fascinated by me. Animals, too. From the domesticated pet - to woodland animals (I like to hike) - the forest creatures will come right to me - deer, coon, beaver, squirrel, birds, they'll come right up to me - almost as if they are *drawn* to me. And do not bite or are hostile in any way. A friend has a badly injured dog (spine injury) and the dog is subsequently wanting to keep to itself and bites people - which is understandable since it is hurt. But with me - it comes right up, is happy, and wants pets. It is odd, and others notice too.

But with humans - they seem to get hostile to me - for no apparent reason! Speaking of others' noticing - people notice this too! That bizzarely - people seem to go out of their way to be rude to me - for no apparent reason!

And strangers seem to want to 'be around me' or be near me - such as in stores - people are always up in my face and bunching around me - yet - they are often hostile. This is all very, very weird.

I did look at the info others put here about the 'RH Negative' traits - and I've got them all. Have the 'electrical' problems too - many things fail on me, for NO reason!

Watches break. Phones, TVs, etc, break. Laptops break. Doing OK here with an older Mac Book Pro - the one with the silver / aluminum? keys.

I even make the streetlights go out. I have that, too.

Most interesting topic! The "Negative" blood is interesting in and of itself, it is most interesting to wonder how this may affect how others interact with you.

Quite the enigma, isn't it? It might have something to do with electricity, somehow.

Thumbs up for a most interesting discussion here!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneg4ever

Hello sir I joine just to reply to your post because it sounds so similar to me I have been in the military awhile and also learned I was O negative when I joined and have all the same things you have happening to me to. I just was wondering a few other things about you because im curious if you have other similarities to me. 1. Why did you join the military? Did/do you like it and did you leave? 2. Do you find yourself very lucky especially at games of complete chance 3. Do you even have dreams that come true...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zinky

Nice summary of traits. The electric connection. Yes, that's highly annoying at times. If I stay very calm inside, it happens less frequently. My computer screen turns a color when I put my foot a few inches from the tower (on the floor).

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
reply to post by Planet teleX

YES! YES!

I am a HARDCORE NERD! Also!!!

Might be the best explanation - Lisa Simpson figgers it all out again!!!

There's your problem mate. Nothing to do with blood types, you're giving off the nerd/creepy vibe. We have a local shop clerk who is disliked by everyone because he gives off this nervous, overly nice but creepy vibe.
He's a really nice guy but he's tooo nice as in it almost feels false or he's lonely and desperate.

I used to be that way when I was younger as I was a bit of a nerd and a little bit socially awkward, so I would often be met with hostility from shop assistants and generally looked down upon. Now i'm 6"2 and when I was younger I was told I look similar to Dolph Lundgren so physically I can look intimidating but people would just look down at me as if I was nothing.

What I learnt was my nervousness was causing me to submit very submissive body language, head down, minimal or too much eye contact, sloped shoulders, hands in pockets and I was also being nice to people to get them to like me, thinking that was the way to stop the hostility but in turn was actually causing it.

Once I learned to change my posture and find confidence in myself socially the whole world around me changed and now nearly 15 years on I'm still a nerd but I can wear my Superman t-shirt in confidence.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
if i am not mistaken...90% ish of what a person communicates is not through words....we notice everything even if only subconsciously...facial expression, tone of voice, body language

This.

Roughly 60% is physical, 30% is the tone of voice you're using, and the final 10%. But dont take that as gospel as thats something I remember reading in a Neuroscience journal a couple of years ago.

I suppose its possible that being RH negative could be communicated on a non verbal level, seeing as there's evidence to suggest that hormones can play a role in non verbal communication.

However, I would have thought that unless humans have a sense of smell comparable to a bloodhound, then something like that wouldnt play a significant enough role to cause others to take an immediate dislike to them. Not when there's a whole host of other verbal and non-verbal communications going on.

Maybe people who are eager to put the blame onto being RH negative for the apparent hostility from strangers, should have a go at changing the other (for a guess) 95% of what they are communicating first?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It's funny I have insomnia as well and came across this thread. If Oliver was my brother we would play Donkey Kong all day. The videos are pretty rad & I am positive that chimps, apes, monkeys and humans are one and the same.

Wikipedia explains where RH Blood is most seen and it's an interesting read as well.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The different blood types have been understood by indigenous peoples the world over, for literally thousands upon thousands of years.
The blood types themselves are not secret. It is their 'origin' which remains, at best, unclear to the general public.
Remember Alice and the Looking Glass. Everything is reversed. Information gathered online about blood types would be a very good example of this.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I suddenly realize that I am in good company. I too - ever since childhood - have encountered unprovoked hostility. I have also experienced the absolute opposite - seeming to be the most popular one in the room - without ever understanding why. That pattern has definitely followed me through my adult life as well. It really seems that people either love me or hate me. One extreme or the other. It is a very difficult thing to predict. Similar situations with similar demographics can yield very different results. The only thing that I can predict with any certainty as far as that goes is that I will either be liked or disliked. Hot or cold, and very seldom warm. This theory makes as much or more sense than anything else. Obviously, we rh negative people are different than rh positive people. I would say superior, but that is the kind of comment I would expect out of an rh positive person (chuckle). I am ab negative.

It is also worth noting one more trait that we rh negative blood brothers and sisters share-- what an attractive bunch of people we are! If not our rh negative blood itself, it must be the extreme natural beauty that goes along with being rh negative.. Put us all in a room together - our symmetry and perfected features only become average when we all gather together! Remember that the next time some idiot starts hating on you. They are jealous and hate you because you are beautiful. You are also smarter which is why it is best to simply "kill them with kindness". Alot of them are smart enough to realize that their instinct was petty, while their experience provides no logical basis for that instinctual hatred or fear. Alot of them are, but not all of them.

Food for thought: It has been determined that the blood of Jesus Christ was rh negative. (AB-)** So the Messiah was even met with such unwarranted hostility that he was nailed to their rh factor, and that same rh factor is the symbol for one of the largest religions in the world today. Wow. I know that joke is cheesy, but I shared it anyhow.

**as determined by blood sample from the Sudarium.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Text

It took me a couple of years of researching to even begin to understand what is going on. About me, adopted a couple of weeks after birth, o negative blood, biological mother schizophrenic who i just found a couple of years ago , apparently biological dad was as well, was born 12 minutes with no pulse or sign of life, am 38 years old, if i begin to tell you the things that have happened throughout my life you would think that i am making it up, when people do wrong toward me things tend to go really bad for them and I have nothing to do with it, I have been blessed beyond my wildest imagination.
I am not sure what I am supposed to do here on earth but I think it is extremely important and it has to do with all humanity. I know people are watching me but I think they are looking out for me. I am not driven by material things but always seem to have an abundance of things. People either hate me or really go out of their way to do good things for me.
I believe in god but have a difficult time with any organized religion since most prophets of the past had no religion to begin with. It never made sense to me how people get so lost in trying to convince others about words. I think god is an emotion that you have to experience on your own and no one can truly tell you how to feel that emotion. I hate war and fighting.
All of the traits of an O negative blood person pretty much fit me especially the wristband watch one. I have a tendency to disrupt electrical appliances.
The negative vibe that people get from us is because we (well at least me) do not have a cent of hatred in us. We only want to help people and non rh- people do not understand us.
I will try to check on the site as often as possible but I do have a family among other responsibilities.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

All of the traits of an O negative blood person pretty much fit me especially the wristband watch one. I have a tendency to disrupt electrical appliances.

I'm "mostly" O positive (I'm a blood chimera, so also AB- depending, it's weird...look it up), but I have those issues. Google on "Debbie the Slider" to see an actual CNN story on the phenomenon. Then, you won't feel like such a nutter, as you'll realize that many others have this issue (especially with streetlights....although messing with streetlights and scaring early morning joggers is a guilty pleasure I miss from living in the city...)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Do any of you have something of a "frown face"? It's something like a critical look you give to others, but you're not even being critical in your thoughts? It may be because of the "smile" you wear. When I am conscious of the facial expressions, I realize how much more people will smile. But a lot of the time, i just have a face which would not be welcoming to others, and I've seen it in pictures or reflections off-hand.

Also, a lot of people are insecure, and when you're mostly secure in yourself - the others will try do defeat and undermine you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join