It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rh Negative blood types give off "bad vibes", encounter hostility

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just something I was musing over last night.

I've read most of the "theories" on Rh Negative blood here on ATS and elsewhere, not sure if I believe some of the 'father out' stuff - but I do think that there is something "different" about us.

Anyway, I never really thought much of it one way or another.

Then, last night I was reading through this thread, here on ATS in the General Chit Chat forum - which is about an ape which walks on hind legs -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And came upon the following quote here - in which "59demon" has put a link to YT vids about another/different ape, a Chimpanzee called "Oliver" - here in the quote you can find this link and watch if you wish.

Interesting videos. I don't think anyone mentioned this but there was a chimpanzee that some believed to be a human/chimp hybrid. His name was Oliver and he would also walk upright and behaved differently and even looked different than others of his kind. It was discovered later, however, that he was 100% Chimpanzee based on his mitochondrial DNA (Which still leaves the possibility of a human father).

Here's a link to the YouTUBE Video

www.youtube.com...

I do believe hybridization is likely in the human genome. We are the only species with a fused chromosome pair which denotes that our "creators" had fewer chromosomes than we, thus the need to fuse our 'ape' chromosomes to make fewer so that we may be genetically compatible for hybridization of the two species.

Anyway, back to the OP... S&F for a thought provoking thread!

(It appears you will have to go to the ATS thread link and then to 59demon's post to get the Oliver Chimp YT vid link.)

Well, OK, sorry to be long here but wanted to make sure to get all quotes right, etc, and so others can see the vid I was watching - which - the one that struck me was the one 59demon put up about "Oliver" the Chimp.

In these videos it is said that Oliver was shunned by other Chimps. It turns out he *is* a Chimp - however - his DNA is rather unusual.

This got me to thinking about Rh Negative blood.

And since I was having some insomnia - I went in search of some info. Plenty here on ATS about "Reptilians", etc, but I was more looking for thoughts on whether or not such people encountered hostility - or might have difficulties like Oliver the Chimp did.

I found a discussion on that one forum ATS no likey - yanno - the "G L ...." one - there was a 34 page discussion going, entitled "Blood of the Gods" - and SO MANY of these people said that others were HOSTILE to them.

This got me to thinking. Because people are often VERY HOSTILE to me - and 99% of the time - for NO reason!

As example - everyone here on ATS seems to like me fine, I get quoted and starred and praised and complimented - yet "in real life" - people are often downright MEAN to me.

Aha - but - here - you cannot "pick up any vibe" off me. In public - people can. I also saw it stated that Negs may have a certain scent.

Well, I hope you can understand the point I'm trying to get at here. I put this in the "Relationship" area because I don't mean to wonder about any "alien" or "god like" connections - my musings here are about how a Neg might "relate" to other people.

About myself - I am blood type O Negative. And I encounter ALOT of hostility! As example - I could be in a store, waiting in line, and observing the cashier being nice and cheerful to all in front of me. When I come up - they might be *downright vicious* to me! And I don't know why!

And it happens in all manner of situations - people are often very rude and mean to me - and for no real reason. Again - let me point out - that here on ATS and other spots on the net - people seem to like me very much! Ah, but we have barriers between us and maybe some 'vibe' I give off - is thus not 'picked up'. I do not ever act like a jerk, and in fact try hard to be "nice" and friendly. Yet people are often horrid toward me. ?

This idea intrigues me greatly, especially from seeing the videos of Oliver the Chimp and the handlers who said that this Chimp was *shunned* by the other Chimps even while young. Why? And it turns out his DNA sequence *was* rather odd. I don't think you could say that a baby Chimp "was an asshole". It's an animal, and was young.
So were the other chimps picking up something, somehow, that he was "different"?

Well, it is just something I was musing on - because I have AWFUL bad luck with people in general and they are often EXTREMELY HOSTILE to me - for no reason at all.

And then I saw the other Rh Neg people on the other forum saying that they too encounter much hostility for no reason......

Hmmmm.........

Maybe THIS could BE the reason!

Anyone else? Who else is Rh Negative here - do you encounter much hostility? And for the 85 -90% of the population that is Rh Positive - do certain people just "rub you the wrong way" and you're not really sure why?

It's just something I find interesting. And maybe the clue as to why I encounter hostility so often. Let me say that I am a very nice person, do OK in work, etc, but in general - MOST people do NOT like me and are often extremely rude to me.

As for dating - I think I'm going to take an idea I got from the other forum - and look for "my own kind". In fact, as an experiment - I may make an online dating ad LOOKING FOR other Rh Negatives. We seem to get along among ourselves, but not so well with Rh +'s, which are the vast majority of the population.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I am also RH negative and i do agree and i figured it was just bad luck.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I am am only offering my opinion as always. take it if you find it resonates as true. Rh negs- if they have dna of the creator(aliens) and the creators were as amazing as they say then I would therorize that rh negs will have more ability to project thier energy(use the force Luke
Anyway the force is a double edged sword....if you go into the situation and your past has led you to generally expect the negativity...your force will influence them. I am a neg blood and I actually make a point to always expect positivity whenever I am anticipating a situation. Negative thoughts/expectations can arise, but can be controlled by using the detachment technique. In meditation thoughts arise, but you learn to quickly let them go and never feed energy into them.

Pay close attention to your emotions in particular...that is the real key to the emotional influence of the other person. Its not like you can make someone 100% happy or sad about anything....but even if you can influence 10% thats a large influence within chaos therory.

So next time you are anticipating someones negativity, try to let it go and do not think of that, swap it out for ideas of them smiling....and when you get up there feel happy.

Hell if anyone in a bad mood enters a room everyone feels it....negs might be able to do it a bit more than others....but its just part of life when you are sensitive to your actions and thoughts...

LOL once again just my humble opinion

if i am not mistaken...90% ish of what a person communicates is not through words....we notice everything even if only subconsciously...facial expression, tone of voice, body language...and maybe even "emotional resonance" for lack of a better term
edit on 01/22/2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Your post bugs me.

I smell nerd-sweat!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5c479879cfc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Your experience with other people is twofold. One is that most people are aggressive and lacking in social manners these days.. hence you would encounter a fair bit of it in your day to day world if you are out and about in it. Two is if you think or expect that this behaviour will occur then you will note it more and experience it more.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Future Is Wild - yes, I have very bad and strange/bizarre luck too. Lord, I could write a book!

Drala - I see what you're saying - and it's kind of my point too - I am not negative minded / negative mood most of the time - that's why I used the "store clerks" example - why in the world should such people be rude to me when I am "neutral" - I don't feel one way or another about being at the store.

And in fact I go out of my way to "be of good cheer". THAT is what is so weird!

If anything - if I am in a good mood - people seem to be even MORE hostile toward me!

I read once that there is something about the Negative Blood types that generates some kind of disturbance in the ion field.....

I do have most of the "characteristics" of the Negatives - one of which being - you break electrical appliances. You make streetlights snap off and on when you walk by.

Hmmm.......

It is very weird. And does explain an awful lot too. I am intrigued that so many others 'like me' seem to have not only similar characteristics - but encounter alot of hostility from people.

I have a copper bracelet - I saw others mention wearing these. I am also going to try wearing perfume more too - to mask any 'scent' that "+'s" might be picking up on.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

YES! YES!

I am a HARDCORE NERD! Also!!!

Might be the best explanation - Lisa Simpson figgers it all out again!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
very interesting thread!

i have been curious on the Rhesus + or - for some time now, & think you have a pretty sound theory

i dont know what my blood type is, & i dont know if ill ever find out. with one of my grandfathers being a mason, my entire adolescence filled with bullies, & now my entire days doing energy work and meditation (i have completely worked it out to not ever go out in public) - i also wouldnt wanna know in case of subliminally jumping in the Rh negatoid boat (joking).

can definitely pick vibes from peoples. afterall, that blood is superfueled with life & who knows what else

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I never really looked into my blood type but im also suffering from some sort of chronic pain and i wonder if its associated? My doctors havent helped me much and it feels like arthritis but its not.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The opposite happens to me. I am O-, and everyone that I see and meet are extremely polite. Sometimes it can be annoying. I was in town earlier, and waiting on line, when at least 6 people said hello to me that I have never seen before. If Im in an isle at the supermarket, and someone sees me, if they are looking for something, they walk up and ask, even though I am not wearing an outfit that says, Im an employee. Which sometimes leads into a conversation with the person.

I also have the same thing with children, they tend to stare at me for long periods of time. No scary looks but hello looks, and I smile and wave. People love to talk to me, even though Im not what some would say "a people person". People also have the tendency to tell me wayyy to much information. A small conversation at the check out can become me knowing their life stories.

Ive never really heard of O- having bad vibes though. Just wanted to say that its not all bad vibes that some get from O-'s. Ill look into it though and see what I can find.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Another one here , thing is there is no O+ or O- , it is actually 0 zero and 0 only , no + or - so 0 = zero rhesus . The was a error made in the translation from the founder of the blood typing system . Went so long that it became established and has never been corrected .Research further you will find this for yourself.By the way you will have the last laugh , welcome to club 144,000 .

edit on 1-2-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
An interesting thread op, and I wish I knew what my blood type is, but don't know nor care, I will have to remember or ask about that if I end up again in a place were they like to stick needles into people and take loads of blood. But I have to agree with Tayesin, in that your generalizing, quantifying, and packing your experiences into boxes, cleaning house you could say, and thereby quantum locking your world, to sort of say. We all do it to different degrees, but I never heard of doing it by blood type....wait yes I have heard of that before.

But anyways I can't really say on the hostility part that you say you encounter, because hostility could mean different things, from treating you a little snotty like, to trying to take your head off "literally" and trying to make your life hell. And if it's just the snooty attitude and indifference then I would say that is normal, then either your or whoever you encountered woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and usually people who "go out there way to be of good cheer" as you said, they do it in a kind of plastic way. Which could pis-off some people who are to way to serious about such things. Or there really could be something this Rh negative blood type thing that your talking about. Or it could just that your seeing these type of things, because thats what your looking for and focusing your perspective and will on, so hence you will find it. That has happened to me a couple of times, and other people as well I would think. If it's that then it's a pain in the ass habit to break if you would want to break it, that is.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What is this about being some sort of reptilian? Can someone explain that?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FutureIsWild

www.reptilianagenda.com...

found this after another member claimed an unknown origin for RH factor on another thread i'll see if he is online and give him a call

OP: i don't think its just rh factor alone.

i'm O+ but my grandma [paternal] was O- everybody liked her, we had to hold a 3 day wake cause a lot of people had to fly from other countries to come to the funeral. I've always been the black sheep of the family/neighborhood weirdo[never liked sports much am an incurable bibliophile] and put out or turn on streetlights as well and get negativity about half the time from people,cats, and dogs
[no has nothing to do with sex of person or animal]

oops sorry this is the relevant link

"The Rh-negative Factor:Reptilian Traits"
edit on 1-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment and correct link

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I got this from your link.

If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is Not processing oxygen properly. Thus "Blue-Bloods", if they survive. 5% of the Earth's population are currently Rh-Negatives. But, they are 15% of the population of the England and the USA.

Now I really don't know about this whole rh neg or positive blood thing, but that does not make sense. Why would two compatible blood types produce a "blue baby"? I tried to look at it on goggle, but I got more pages of the whole reptilian thing and rh negative bloodlines, and even a whole thing on supposed mystical abilities and other things, including a whole thing that red haired Europeans are the tinkering in the gene pool by reptilians, by way of Neanderthals, and even that rh negatives are abducted or harvested by them.

And a whole bunch of other pages which are long and all medical jargon, which I have no time to read right now. But anyways couldn't find anything on that whole blue baby thing, is that myth or fact, does anybody know? to lazy to read all those 100's of pages of medical translations/jargon on blood types?

This site was the shortest in explaining the thing.
www.justmommies.com...

From the site.

So how is being Rh negative a problem? When Rh negative blood is exposed to Rh positive blood the Rh negative person begins producing antibodies to fight the invading blood. Antigens trigger your body to produce antibodies. Antibodies are usually a good thing and serve to protect a person from foreign invaders. Now the problem lies when a pregnant woman is carrying a baby that is Rh positive.

If the mother has antibodies to the Rh antigen, those antibodies can attack the baby's red blood cells. This can lead to complications to the baby including anemia, jaundice, and other blood related problems. There is good news! Rh incompatibilities can be prevented and treated.

Part of the normal blood work up for the pregnant woman is testing for blood type and Rh factor. Her blood is also checked for the presence of Rh antibodies. If antibodies are present, the mother has already been exposed to RH positive blood at some point in her life and her body already has antibodies to the Rh factor. Treatment for Rh incompatibilities may be necessary.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I have the same thing. Random people.

When I am at theme parks I have to hide behind my wife, because the mascots come straight for me.

And then at the mall there's the Santa Clauses and Easter Bunnies too. Shouldn't they be entertaining children?

Btw, I'm not scared of them, just sick of being targeted.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm AB- and all my life people have treated me like crap for some unknown reason.. from classmates to cashiers and complete strangers.

I could smile at someone and they'd sneer at me. WTF!? Even friends tended to make me the butt of their jokes ... to the point where now, I do not hang out with anyone or socialize with anyone outside of the family (unless it's via the internet)....

People were only ever nice if they wanted something from me (like for me to do most of the work on a project, or they wanted me to draw something or make something for them)

You humans slay me

People will pay for their actions. Knowing that puts a smile on my face

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Im AB- as well and have no friends besides co workers and family i get stuck in a lot of situations with rotten people who try to take advantage of my kindness. I am considered the peace keeper of my co workers because i can get them to work together despite them totally not trusting each other. Today my battle was with ebay or should i say feebay i cant stand that site anymore its tough dealing with people on there and outrageous fees.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I too am O. (neg) Had that shot of Rhogam after the birth of my firstborn son 30 years ago. For some odd reason I started researching the RH factor tonight....which brought me to this site. Like other O's who have posted on this thread I have people drawn to me, telling me things I might not want to know about them. I have a theory...we are O's, the Universal type. Our blood can be used in transfusions for all the other types. Maybe this is why people are drawn to us. If everything in the physical is reflected in the spiritual then it would explain why people do draw from us spiritutally......
~akvic~
edit on 4-2-2011 by akvic because: signed my name

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I know an O Neg lady and she is a pain in the a*s!! The negativity could work both ways! LOL

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join