It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inchworms' Valentine Extravaganza

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Inchworm also asked me to call him and has sent me a couple of saucy private messages. I'm beginning to think he's playing us all for fools

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I doubt you are the last one to acknowledge that.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Thank you for your informative message Ms KilgoreTrout

I think we need to agree that we need to keep this tightypants heartbreaker at a safe distance...now I'm pretty safe cos 4,000 miles might just be enough, but are you safe sweetie ???

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
lol, i know inchworm, and uk today like each other, and they keep trying it on with others on this board.

They positively sizzle.

Inchworm is funny isn't he?

As are you. In your own way. As are most people, whether they know it or not. And most things if you allow them to be.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
I think we need to agree that we need to keep this tightypants heartbreaker at a safe distance...now I'm pretty safe cos 4,000 miles might just be enough, but are you safe sweetie ???

I am. Very. Thank you. It seems from what Liveforever08 is saying, Mr Worm is, shall we say, inclined towards 'putting it about a bit'.

Damn it, and I felt so special

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Lol.

All people who are on facebook should have his attitude, you gals are missing out, i am sure he would be alot of fun to be around. Him and uk today seem very uplifting and would suit each other alot.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

All people who are on facebook should have his attitude, you gals are missing out, i am sure he would be alot of fun to be around.

I know nothing of facebook and it's ways, and shall be keeping it that way. Ta very much.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I am. Very. Thank you. It seems from what Liveforever08 is saying, Mr Worm is, shall we say, inclined towards 'putting it about a bit'.

Oh you are special sweetie, and although our hopes and dreams have been shattered by all this " putting it about a bit " Mr Tightypants behaviour, we will dry our tears, pull ourselves together and put it all down to a broken dream

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Uk today, how do you search in youtube, lol?

Do you do this on other boards too, i never seen anyone, get youtube music vids to do every post you make.

Do you always feel you need to express something with a song?
edit on 2/6/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I see ya'll have been havin a lot of good stuff to say about the old WORM (Big surprise)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

So what are you going to be doing for valentines then inchworm?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

We know all about your game mister. Liveforever08 told us exactly what to expect and I can tell you right now, I do not, no,no, not ever, go there. So I shall bid you goodbye and we shall never speak of this again. Good-day, Sir.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Oh yes baby, couldn't agree more

I feel that it is my duty to inform you that Mr Worm may be playing it fast and loose
On another thread, he invited me to 'give him a call'. I had no idea, none whatsoever, that I was treading on anyone's toes, and, most humbly apologise. I will, of course, most firmly discourage any such advances in future, armed as I now am with this information.

In mitigation, on behalf of said Mr Worm, on review of this thread I did note that you posted 'Fire and Rain', which I mentioned in the other thread in which the aforementioned advance took place. I think, therefore, that it is most likely, that in some drunken delerium, he mistook I for you. It seems, given your obvious chemistry, the most likely explanation.

No, it was you, honey.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Nevermind inchworm, not sure what you did to liveforever8 lol, but they should only take it as a joke.

So are you doing something special then on valentines inchworm?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Nevermind inchworm, not sure what you did to liveforever8 lol, but they should only take it as a joke.

So are you doing something special then on valentines inchworm?

I gots my eyes on this gal (she dont' know that yet). Shes' gonna be at my trailer on Valentine's day (she dont' know that yet )

Besides that I plan to be here on ATS courtin all the lovely (and lonely) ladies

Ronnie

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

That's what you think Uncle Santa !!

:shk:

Think its time to set up our self preservation society, so get signed up....FAST !!

CURRENT MEMBER LIST

Uk Today
Ms Kilgore Trout
LiveForever

Oh can we add you as well Angel ???
You need our protection sweetie

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Uk today, how do you search in youtube, lol?

Do you do this on other boards too, i never seen anyone, get youtube music vids to do every post you make.

Do you always feel you need to express something with a song?
edit on 2/6/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

Hehe...
You've not heard me sing down the fone Andy

RA will confirm my rappin is just a delight, an experience beyond words !!!

Especially in the early hours of the morning...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Hehe...
You've not heard me sing down the fone Andy

RA will confirm my rappin is just a delight, an experience beyond words !!!

Especially in the early hours of the morning...

Oh, yeah, It was err... quite an experience alright. Definitely no denying that..........

edit on 7-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Remember uk today, its males like inchworm that fulfil your dreams as females, not males like me. If males where like me, no babies would ever be born, as i do not go near females.

You should cherish males like inchworm, as you need them to keep your gender needed,

Now can you find a video for that?

You need to make inchworm happy and his male type as there the types that like your gender and what you can give them, not males like me, good girl now go and apologize, lol.
edit on 2/7/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Andy, why don't you like us women?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join