It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mind control article opinions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hi guys, I trust you are all well

I would like peoples opinion on this web sites article on mind control, i am just starting it now so i will log back once finished.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Peace
edit on 31-1-2011 by apexvin because: spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. It is twelve chapters, so it may take a while to read.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by apexvin

You are starting down a long, winding and foggy road.

There is a lot of real, and a lot of dis-information in all things relating to MK-ULTRA.

Here are the links to both of his books. You can download them from the links:

the illuminati formula to create an undetectable total mind controlled slave
deeper insights into the illuminati formula

hope this helps,
piano

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have read it and it does explain a lot with what is wrong in this world. Another thread about this can be found at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I read the pages. Of note, why do these presentations start out strong and become increasingly tattered by the last few pages? Even 'Damian' was spelled wrongly. What am I supposed to do with information such as this: Daddy learns that by giving his daughter a teddy bear, it makes her learn the she is helpless against daddy raping her?

WTF is this? I plodded through it nonetheless, skipping the Wizard of Oz page because the movie always bored me. Is this the best the net offers on the subject? I think not. I think that articles such as these serve only to draw attention away from the modern electrical reality of mind control. And, who is controlling it, of course. There is a reason for the wall screen seeming as it does to the mind of a free person. To the others, let them sleep.

Interestingly, cannabis is cited as a 'drug' which is counterproductive to mind control. This cannot be stated strongly enough. I wish they'd been a bit more specific, ie., it would have been a great intro for the indica over sativa conspiracy. No one wastes time on sativas anymore, and more's the pity.

Money money money.

I'm just saying...stories like this are retro. As such, they can be relayed whenever needed to remove suspicions from the common man spellbound by his wallscreen. It's the zionists running things now.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This is interesting, however you may want to look into some of the more recent mind control studies performed. I can say with some certainty that MKULTRA is not dead, only re-purposed and re-named. The CIA has moved their experiments from drugs to ultrasound and radio frequency, with just as few scruples as they had when working on MKULTRA. Look into it, and the many theoretical and frankly psychotic theories put forth by DARPA, I think you'll find some interesting material to work with.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Callhain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Even 'Damian' was spelled wrongly

Unless you are talking about the son of Bob Marley, 'Daemon' is how you spell a computer program that runs in the background. 'Demon' is how you spell the mythical entities. This book does show how there is a relationship between the two when it comes to mind control.

What am I supposed to do with information such as this: Daddy learns that by giving his daughter a teddy bear, it makes her learn the she is helpless against daddy raping her?

Lots of psychology books are filled with this kind of stuff, you can thank Sigmund Freud for that one.

WTF is this? I plodded through it nonetheless, skipping the Wizard of Oz page because the movie always bored me.

It is more about associations than the actual story. Many different stories can be used, what is important is that both the master and slave need to know the story. This then help the master to control the slave by using associations within the story. Try and think of anything that is not associated to something else, you cannot. For example, an apple is red and round and grows on a tree. The point that is being made is that the Wizard of Oz is one story that has been used to program people, similar to how the computer language HTML is used to program this page you are reading. Reading plain HTML boards a lot of people as well, not everyone though.

top topics

join