It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aloha From Kauai

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have been lurking for years and finally decided to join. My interests are being prepared for SHTF and UFO's. I am a photographer and a US Army veteran. I currently work for the department of defense.

I believe that things are going to go bad quickly and am preparing as best I can - gardening and raising Tilapia in my backyard.

I will probably just continue to lurk.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Welcome

What made you finally decide to join after "lurking" for so long?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by koloaguy

Greetings, I was a lurker also but comming out & communicating has been one of the best things that has happened to me. I no longer feel like a paranoid loner, with stupid ideas that will "have you thrown in the mental ward before long" ATS is a community that can offer support, information, somewhere that you can talk openly & it can also be quite jovial sometimes if you remember to take some things with a pinch of salt.

I hope you don't just continue sifting through thread after thread, speak, get your voice & opinions over, knock & the door shall be opened unto you, seek & you shall find

Have faith in yourself, everybodys oppinion counts, get involved...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Mahala in the land of Pineapple. Best fruit right where you are not to mention the coffee. You have me jealous, anyways welcome and hope you enjoy your time. See you out in the funny side sometime.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! Aloha! I do hope you decide to post and join us on the boards!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If you have any unanswered questions or would like help with anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.
- NWD

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Welcome.

My favorite place on Kauai is Jo Jo Shaved ice. the place looks pretty bad but the ice is fantastic.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

I like the mix of believers and others who really look at things objectively. The Jerusalem UFO is very interesting. I have gone back and forth with it and am now leaning toward holy s*** this could be real.

I aspire to be a contributing member.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Great shave ice. The place is really popular because it is in a guidebook but it is almost too painful to stand in line.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
Mahala in the land of Pineapple. Best fruit right where you are not to mention the coffee. You have me jealous, anyways welcome and hope you enjoy your time. See you out in the funny side sometime.

My sentiments exactly. Welcome.

new topics

top topics

join