It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First post, chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Been on ATS for a while, just joined recently.

I'm in southeast Michigan, have been prepping for about 5 years, designed and built our off grid solar system and currently host two television shows which is what I'm supposed to be shooting right now but have some chemtrail images to share.

I've just recently decided to do political and social commentaries. Not what I really want to do but there is a need and I have a loyal audience. So off I go waiting for either the FBI or DHS to show up here at the super secret headquarters.

I have two versions of each, normal and enhanced. Since they're so big, I didn't upload them to ATS, just linked to them.

Here's one of the images

[link removed]

edit on 31-1-2011 by billxam because: replace image link

edit on 1/31/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: no promotion of or links to personal or vanity sites prior to 6 months active membership and requested admin/owner approval

edit on 31-1-2011 by billxam because: Updated image file location

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
good pic, show me more
just a friendly warning, the chemtrails don't exist posse is coming soon. so please post a bit more as that's the 1st thing your gonna get hit with

my personal hypothesis re Chemtrails is that it's a form of hazardous waste disposal like dumping fluoride in the water, or the use of DU in munitions [dump it in somebody else's back yard]

i always post these on CT threads

Chembusters

more on CTs
chemtrails

oh well in for a penny...

got to hand it to you, buddy if you are a long time lurker, you've got guts to start out with CT's

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well, if anyone reads the article I posted at my blog, I'm not convinced about chemtrails. It's an interesting curiosity for me. I prefer shooting video so once I can get a day without clouds I'll be out getting some video of the aircraft.

Obviously, there isn't proof one way or the other (other than visual) so it reduces itself to a shouting match in the end. Yeah, there's been chemical studies but without a control sample there can't be any definitive results.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If you have any unanswered questions or would like help with anything, please don't hesitate to PM me. Also great start /w the chemtrail pic!
- NWD

new topics

top topics

join