It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOMEBODY HELP!!! Please read

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
One irony is that fanatical Christians will say it is God punishing Muslims (Pakistan and Indonesia being the number 2 and 1 countries in Muslim population size, respectively..

Dont know but I think this is a sapien sapien problem not just religious related friend. On topic good find OP hope its not part of the whole Maytria thing to trick the populace over there into something due to them experiencing dredd activities. S&F

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Hi zorgon, I take Quayle and Zeta Talk with a grain of salt, they have been fear mongering for so many years that I have lost count, the fact is our earth is ever changing, but the changes they are talking about are more then likely not true. That doesn't mean we aren't in for some nasty changes, our planet seems to be rebelling in recent times.

Oh I quite agree that we are in for a rough ride, many threads on real stuff going on right now and scientists are stumped, (especially at NASA
)

The thing about the internet is that every one looks around for hot topics and posts them, so even a quack can have good info.

My rule of thumb is this... Take a short paragraph from a source and paste into google... if it's a hoax or a single source, you will get hundreds of clones of the exact same article

If it is a real story, google key words will bring up other real articles

Steve Quale has/had some good stuff before...

But these Zetas... few remember what they did in 2003 with the Nibiru scare...Many bought into it and lost everything when they sold homes, quit jobs to buy bunkers, etc...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Talk about pseudo scientific crap!

Okay...

Poles will shift and that will start all the continents to move around and run into each other causing tsunamis, mega volcanoes and humongous earth quakes. The sun is changing and ripping off our protective magnetic shield so we will be bombarded by space radiations that will likely cause mutation or extinction. We have a huge hole in the ozone layer so we will get fried by UV and all die of skin cancer while the green house gases from farting cows will melt the ice caps and glaciers which will lower temperature in the Atlantic Current which will trigger the next ice age

Did I miss anything?

Well ya know this did happen before

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

And how many millions of years did that take?

Fact is, any such changes, like a plate tilting or whatever is going to be extremely gradual, millimeters to centimeters a year, not 20 feet in a year, that kind of a change would have massive implications everywhere, not just in the flood ravaged areas of Asia.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
let them sink. the western world will be better off. yeah i really believe that too

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Now I know that heavy construction could cause an earthquake but to make an entire tectonic plate tilt?

So it's not true that if every chinaman jumped up and down at the same time that mountains would fly into the air on the other side of earth.??

That's what someone told us in about grade 3..Chinese terrorist tactic..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

We get graded on threads? lol okay dude

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I've kind of stayed away from this topic b/c I'm waiting for a CNN article on it. I understand that would be silly, b/c Indonesia would not say so if that were truly the case.
I guess what I am wondering is how could this information just now be surfacing? Is there perhaps anyway that anyone in Indonesia can verify this?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
yes the zetas were talking about Australia and other things to but to think we know how everything works and say millimeters or centimeters when it could just drop and in an instant and the world changes. Come on these so called edumacated people with there doctorates and degrees don't know everything so trust what they say if you want if it makes you feel more secure or comfortable but I will rely on true history and what my ancestors have taught me no matter how impossible it may seem or unbelievable it may sound because that is exactly what is staring you in the face right now. Expect the unexpected and be prepared for some life shattering and horrific things to come about and experience things you could never have thought possible even in your wildest dreams in a very very short time span.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nice breakdown, Zorgon. It is interesting to think of this global patchwork of stuff making up our earth's mantel. When you stated that the plates they were on were subduction plates, got me thinking about North America, since it is the most important real estate on earth (just being an ass). Good news is that it ain't.

Shame, I was hoping that D.C. would subduct.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Just a thought here,
For every action there's an equal and oposite reaction.
Is there any data on landmass rising anywhere?

Unless we're hollow earth something would have to be displaced, correct?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatwolf
but to think we know how everything works and say millimeters or centimeters when it could just drop and in an instant and the world changes. Come on these so called edumacated people with there doctorates and degrees don't know everything so trust what they say if you want if it makes you feel more secure or comfortable

It all depends on WHICH 'edumacated people' you listen to

Fast -forming mountain ranges

Mountain ranges are so big, and continental plates move so slowly, that common wisdom suggests they must take millions of years to form. This seems to have been confirmed in the past with limited data sets that show the timing of their uplift; however, a recent paper in Science and another in Earth and Planetary Science Letters have suggested that uplift may occur much more rapidly in some cases.

arstechnica.com...

I wonder how much land can shift during a single massive earthquake

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
Is there any data on landmass rising anywhere?

Yellowstone...

But that is the magma bubble beneath it

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

What would be ironic? God is not a respecter of persons. One day this whole earth will burn up. God can bring destruction to the U.S.A or any other country. Especially when they rebel against Him or persecute His people.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If this is true, I would say that it directly related to the massive shift of land that generated the 9.1 Sumatra earthquake and resulting tsunami.

This 3D animation shows what happened. I would say the sea floor moved more than 10 - 20'. Not too sure about the scale of the animation.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-2-2011 by Frank Dinkle because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2011 by Frank Dinkle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Apart form it being bollocks whats with the title 'HELP Please? ' Like some guy from the midwest of the United States is going to say "Hang on till I get there, I can fix it!"

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Still not 20 feet in a year is it?

But thanks for the link, interesting read.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
On topic: I find this part truly discomforting:

The losses were astronomical. Over 17 million acres of Pakistan’s prime fertile crop land along the Indus River was submerged. Over 200,000 livestock were killed. Not only was the 2010 crop season destroyed, but for most farmers, they were not able to plant new seed for the fall planting deadline suggesting that massive loss of food production for the 2011 agricultural season would bring increase catastrophic losses.

I hope this region and out planet for that matter makes a quick 180. Devastating to say the least

good god! truly? this has not been reported AT ALL in Australia, its all been flood warnings and cairo news, when did this happen :O !!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
rice patty fields and googles auto water programing not working right.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Dinkle
This 3D animation shows what happened. I would say the sea floor moved more than 10 - 20'. Not too sure about the scale of the animation.

Nice! just what I was looking for...

from the comments...

Yes, "pop up" is a bit too simplified. The time it takes an island to emerge depends on how big it is. The earthquake rupture travels about 3 km/sec. For an island that is 100 km in length, it would take about 30 seconds to emerge.

TectonicsObservatory

extremely gradual, millimeters to centimeters a year, not 20 feet in a year

So much for that theory

edit on 1-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join