It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

! Contrast in Ethics. We Need More Leaders LIke this..Obama should take note, Especially Congress...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Could you imagine if the the "worlds" leaders were honest enough and had enough ethics to conduct their business like this real man? Only thing I can think is they must be doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. Congratulations on your Award Mr. Rumsfeld you deserve it!

“When I signed my contract, my main goal was to earn it,” Meche said this week by phone from Lafayette, La. “Once I started to realize I wasn’t earning my money, I felt bad. I was making a crazy amount of money for not even pitching. Honestly, I didn’t feel like I deserved it. I didn’t want to have those feelings again.”

I wasn't earning my money
Could you imagine Rumsfeld saying, "I can not accept this award, I didn;t earn it."
Generals Call For Resignation of Failed Leader
As for Rumsfeld, et al, eventually and apparently, all is forgotten and you can receive your consolation prize* and call it an award!
*NOTE: He didn't get Iraq out of the way fast enough to invade Iran so I am sure this is to show ther is no hard feelings.

His November 6, 2006 memo on the Iraq war admitted that "what U.S. forces are currently doing in Iraq is not working well enough or fast enough."

Not Fast Enough

In 1999 Neo-Cons and AIPAC had plans to enter Iran in 2006.

A highly placed source within the White House and CIA confirmed, in an interview, that the invasion of Iran was sheduled for 2006 but planned in 1999. We have heard some of this before but not with so many pieces and, I am told, more to come. In an interview with a Bush administration policy official:

AIPAC PLANS US WAR WITH IRAN IN 2006, (1999)
"Hey you didn't get the job done but here is your consolation prize, Rummy. You're a good un-AMerican"

edit on 31-1-2011 by sirjunlegun because: grammar

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I dont know how i put this in Aliens and UFOs

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Earth would be a place I would like to call home if more leaders had this kind of integrity and ethics instead of bowing down to the dollar and hate. There are a lot of problems going on and while people scramble to take and control more and more it is compounding the issues. Even more so when our leaders are the worst of the bunch.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I believe this was plan b on Iran really.... Here is my Homework on Plan A
Iran War Plan A Decade Long

top topics

join