It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new way into Area 51

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well, if the gov. makes people think that Area 51 is so top secret, that will imply the fact that is an impenetrable fortress of security measures.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The problem is that if you get caught going into there, your life is over. I would not take my chances. The government lets people believe that it is UFOs to cover up the fact that right now they have the ability to create this type of technology

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
There are not many ways in here are the only ones I know about;

A) Killed while trying to gain entrance you enter the facility in a black bag on a stretcher. (not a definite way in, your body could be sent elsewhere)

B) Gain employment through various means, most military associated or High Level Lockheed Martin Scientists/Engineers. (Lockheed Martin has an extensive screening process. A friend of mine got a job there as an Engineer, not sure what kind but he used to work for Motorola before that, and he put me down as a contact and I had an intensive background check done on me and everyone in my immediate family just for being one of his contacts.)

C) Medical Staff, usually with a military background.

D) Janitorial crew, even they get intensive background checks.

These are all I can think of, but I am sure there may be others. No unauthorized access as you can see.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I would seduce the guards with my elite team of bikini models. Upon distraction, I would then be able to slip by unnoticed, taking all the pictures that I wanted.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

That's the spirit!
You remind me of the kids from Vegas who came up to Rachel,Nev
one year to "infiltrate the secret base".They had a plan to wear scuba
suits and crawl in at dusk..Two days later they came back to town crying with their mom
to get the rest of their bags.They were caught as soon as they crossed the line,with
their faces in the hot dirt for an hour,a M-4 rifle barrel in their ear.It was not pretty,
nor was there any ACLU witnesses to abuse by the SF/SEALS who guard the base from spys,tourists,and snot-nosed brats who want to stick their nose under the fence.
-Didn't make it within thirteen miles.
The best you're gonna do is deface a rancher's mailbox like all the rest of the frustrated
youth with nothing to do on summer vacation but dream of fame and adventure.
( My recommendation would be to save the $700.00 Fine money,and go to Vegas.
There's better adventure there.)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I've be thinking the airforce has area 51 to develope weapons, planes and possibliy discover alien technology the navy have AUTEC for the same porpose do you think the army/marines have that kind of facility they most find something important on there travels????!!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Building a very large catapult and wearing a good crash suit. Get in and launch.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join