It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati right in front of us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I thought of something earlier and am now deciding to post.

The illuminati are involded in making their title and names of things with symbols. So now before reading on go to the top left corner of this whole page. See any symbolized names? Is ATS connected to the Illuminati?

Unless I say this part then this thread will be deleted:
If ATS is seceretly run by anyone involved in the Illuminati then they would want this thread deleted immediatly. but now that i am saying this they wont, for everyone who reads this will watch it and see if they delete it. Flag this so more people watch it not get deleted.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

I don't think a secret organization bent on world domination cares about a conspiracy theory website. You're far off the trail of truth, friend.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

The devil works in mysterious ways
I see nothing!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

No i dont think ATS is illuminati controlled, but i do think that if i were in the illuminati and i wanted to watch somewhere on the net where i might find people who oppose my organisation i would start with ATS...

StrangeyD

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
what is there to flag? the place youre tellingus to look says "ATS abovetopsecret.com".....i dont get how that has anything to do with the illuminati

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If this were true, then maybe they won't delete it now, so as not to look obvious

Even if it were true, your post has no evidence for your claims, so it's highly doubtful they'd be worried enough to warrant any kind of action.
Your last statement just makes it sound like you're hunting for flags with this thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIKKAthanMOST
what is there to flag? the place youre tellingus to look says "ATS abovetopsecret.com".....i dont get how that has anything to do with the illuminati

the ATS part is symbolized in a way that the illuminati does.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

If a logo is a sign of the Illuminati, then nearly every business on the planet is part of it. Sometimes it pays to think through subjects to see if they are even rational.

They would not have deleted your post. ATS has never acted like that. Why lie about them like that? Or, if you actually believe that, you might want to look through the large number of threads where others have made such claims. They never delete them out of hand like you claim.

Are you here schilling for some other site? Is that why your making false accusations? Are you a former member that is angry for some reason? Did you read some post on another site by a rightfully banned former member from here and you fell for it? We seem to see lots of that here. I was banned once and deserved it and learned from it. Some though never learn and think they have to get even for some imaginary wrong done to them. You know, the children that often occupy adult bodies.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
this site its more "illuminati"
that more of the false info in it

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have found that at times when I am "up to no good" that if I do what ever it is that I am trying to get away with or manipulate, to just do it right in front of peoples faces. Nobody pays attention, take a look around, everyone has their head down sending a tweet or updating their status message. Believe it or not, I am rather successful with it and about how easy it actually is.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Strange, strange, strange my fellow earthling. I feel you may be under medicated, may have smoked too much herb or eaten too many of those illicit fungi. A conspiracy inside a conspiracy site...

Whatever chain of thought floats your boat I suppose, darn I can not adam & eve that I have just wasted a few precious moments of my life writing this to you, I must be losing the plot I never had a grasp of to start with...

Here's some peas & carrots never mind S&Fs

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't know what would be funnier...if you're joking...or if you're not?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Woooo.....and everybody says I'm paranoid.

new topics

top topics

join