It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 conspiracy film producer in NY drug arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Not sure if I'm buying this seeing this comes within a week or two of Charlie Sheens shenanigans.

Why isn't the name of Korey's 19 year friend revealed?
This is probably a set up or Korey was in the wrong place with the wrong people.

My daughter knows those kids. Not that that means he's exonerated but this is very unlike his character and......heroine? That group of kids were not known to do heroine let alone chemicals.
So......more information would be necessary and nice!!!

9/11 conspiracy film producer in NY drug arrest
January 31st, 2011 @ 7:55am

ONEONTA, N.Y. (AP) - A producer of a documentary alleging conspiracy theories behind the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks has been arrested on drug charges in upstate New York.

Oneonta police tell the Daily Star of Oneonta that 27-year-old Korey Rowe and a 19-year-old Bronx man were arrested after selling packets of heroin to an undercover officer.

Rowe was arraigned Friday on a felony count of criminal sale of a controlled substance. Authorities say the Oneonta resident was released from Otsego County Jail after posting $10,000 cash bail.

It couldn't be determined if he had a lawyer. Rowe's phone number was unlisted.

An Army veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan, Rowe was a producer of "Loose Change," a 2006 film that challenged the official explanation of the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001.

www.ksl.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Already a thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Already a thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WHY can't I ever find articles via searches????????????????

I am about to start a thread on THAT conspiracy next.

Sorry. Please close thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Additional contributions should go to prexisting thread: Loose Change Producer Korey Rowe busted for selling heroin.

Thread closed.

join