It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof there is no "Planned Fake Alien Invasion"!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Is that your opinion, or do you have proof?

At the moment it is an opinion. I am still collecting data, verifying and then I will back with proof.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I agree with Mark Frost- the thread title throws people off- you are free to give your thoughts, views, and opinions here on ATS (and encouraged to do so-we're all in this together), but saying you have 'proof" of something when in fact it is just your personal theory are two different things....
P.S.
I see you are a somewhat new member-don't let it get you down-at least you are THINKING- and that's a good thing!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think it would be REALLY awesome, and a little "Karmic-ly Poetic" if the Government *DID* want to engineer a fake alien invasion to consolidate control...

And then a REAL one happened at roughly the same time.... or maybe even JUST BEFORE their planned schedule.

That would be freaking great!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

There is no proof contained in your thread. Only opinion.
Opinion is not proof of anything.

Agreed. Proof is one thing and speculation is another.

However, interesting theory

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

If there were a faked alien invasion why would you need to hear anything from the government? The 'proof' would be right there

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I thought your video said proof, not idea.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
I thought this deserved a thread.

Now how many of you heard of the "government planning a fake alien invasion" theory?Everybody here right?I don't believe this is true and I think I can prove it.Now I'm not going to provide any links or cool videos as proof.In this situation I think common sense is all we need.

I have read/heard about those who believe there is a conspiracy to stage a ' fake alien invasion' and have had a giggle at the thought to be honest. I will admit that I have never read indepth or even wanted to as the whole scenario is so far fetched as to be real science fiction IMO!
You state in your OP that common sense is all we need to disprove this. Well can I ask a couple of questions here to any who still think this is a possibility?

1/ For what purpose would a ' false alien invasion' even be considered? To achieve what exactly?

2/ Do those who subscribe to the theory believe that there is a Government somewhere ( although I am assuming the USA is the one considered to have these plans) that would have enough alien type vehicles to stage this invasion? Like 100's of 1,000's of craft? Because that is what it would take to look anything LIKE an invasion surely? If it were to be worldwide at least!!

I am an ET believer for a variety of reasons, but the idea of a staged human planned ' invasion' is OTT to the max.

IMO of course.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
"fake alien invasion" : Depends on how "fake" is "fake".

If only UFOs are TV broadcasted worldwhile with no ETs coming out from them, well prehaps these are just AATs (*), not really ETs.

Assume that an "invasion" has taken place:

to tiger5 and other fellow ATSers: Even, in the near future, if you see an UFO during the "invasion", don't relate it to aliens just yet.

A not-so-conspiring conspiracy theory: "fake alien invasion" is a smoke screen to continue the cover-up of AATs.

(*): AATs : please see the other thread: .www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
If "government planning a fake alien invasion"

Both scenarios can be used:

1. Timing is everything:

Why not just say "yes,there ARE ufo's and yes,there ARE aliens"?Then you would believe in a "faked alien invasion"..if you were told by your government that they existed.

Announcement will be made a short time(*) before the "fake alien invasion" takes place.

(*) short time: days/weeks/months

2. 2)As BuzzingOn say:
want to act surprised, somthing like "OMG, look what is going on, we had no idea they were real!"

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

reply to post by no special characters

If the government were to plan a fake alien invasion then why would they cover-up ufo's or aliens?Why not tell everybody so people would believe the fake alien invasion?

"fake alien invasion" does not contradict with the theory of AATs www.abovetopsecret.com...

pretend to cover-up aliens does not contradict with the theory of AATs
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Government seemed to be covering-up for aliens, but in fact they are covering up for AATs.

And I said "some" skeptics" are assuming all sightings are hoaxes even with no proof...why?

Not sure if I understand this correctly.
Existence of skeptics make the whole UFO phenomenon more realistic to the UFO believers diverting the believers' attention from studying AATs to the studying of ETs.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Not so hard to get why they won't tell. If the government would make any statement on something, we all scream they are lying.

Because they don't tell us there are aliens, the aliens are there.
If they tell us the aliens are here, the aliens just aren't here.

pretty obvious.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I personally believe they wouldn't cover-up alien existence if they wanted us to believe it was aliens that were invading.

How about:
They previously pretended to cover-up aliens, but actually cover-up for AATs' originators.
This cover-up method is now becoming old-fashioned.
So "fake alien invasion" can be a 2011+ smoke screen

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Why would the government want to go to such lengths covering up real "Aliens"? I suppose one must consider what they consider alien in the first place. Maybe they are just trying to have this alien force appear to be something other than what it really is.

How about that something is really AAT ?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
1/ For what purpose would a ' false alien invasion' even be considered? To achieve what exactly?

If this is a "alien-less/UFO only" fake invasion: how about act as a smoke screen for NI-11 existence. Or more far-fetched: world domination with AATs ?

If this is a alien fake invasion: we need to study the alien first

Originally posted by annella

2/ Do those who subscribe to the theory believe that there is a Government somewhere ( although I am assuming the USA is the one considered to have these plans) that would have enough alien type vehicles to stage this invasion? Like 100's of 1,000's of craft? Because that is what it would take to look anything LIKE an invasion surely? If it were to be worldwide at least!!

How about:
1) Large AATs in 100+s are available from NI-11.
2) Large AATs are now available not only to USA but also to other governments
3) Initially, it was avialable only to USA.
edit on 1-2-2011 by r00t999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass

Because they don't tell us there are aliens, the aliens are there.
If they tell us the aliens are here, the aliens just aren't here.

How about:They don't tell us, because there is simply nothing to tell.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by r00t999

No man, that is way to complex

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
Please, do not use these terms like proof, evidence etcetera and turn them into hollow terms when the only thing you proof is your stupidity by using such strong words for some wild speculations

wow. that was harsh. why don't you keep your negative comments to yourself....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

When I learned of Blue beam I considered it can be used as a demonic tool to gather the masses of Earth in a fake battle. Then after the masses won the fake battle and everyone was all brotherly............ The LAMB returns to free EA herd and has to battle with a planet that has already been prepared for Alien invasion. SO it can be used to "IF THE WRATH IS NEAR" to get people ready to fight THEIR messiah.

Natas is intelligent angel and wants humanity not to go bye bye!!! Good points you made I just think it can be done..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Do not use terms like proof. Are you giving us proof or comments?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by punctual

Because if you have harsh claims you needs harsh facts to back them up. It's negative to this forum when people use words like proof, evidence and so on as it's clearly just an opinion without any facts to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join