It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof there is no "Planned Fake Alien Invasion"!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I thought this deserved a thread.

Now how many of you heard of the "government planning a fake alien invasion" theory?Everybody here right?I don't believe this is true and I think I can prove it.Now I'm not going to provide any links or cool videos as proof.In this situation I think common sense is all we need.

Think about it,why would the government be trying to cover up ufo's an aliens if they wanted us to believe in their "fake alien invasion"?Why not just say "yes,there ARE ufo's and yes,there ARE aliens"?Then you would believe in a "faked alien invasion"..if you were told by your government that they existed.

This is what makes me think there is no planned "fake alien invasion" but...maybe there's a real one?Maybe that's why there have been so many sightings lately?Just a thought...I mean why are there skeptics out there wasting their time going around trying to disprove every ufo sighting?How can they just label it a hoax without knowing if it is or not?Then they go out of their way to find every excuse to make sure it's known as a hoax.

Anyone ever think there some "skeptics" out there trying to cover-up or claim every sighting is a hoax is because ufos and aliens actually do exist?

Your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Please, do not use these terms like proof, evidence etcetera and turn them into hollow terms when the only thing you proof is your stupidity by using such strong words for some wild speculations

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Agreed: Because I planned a fake alien invasion yesterday ( a simple hoax; therefore your "PROOF" is negated)...

edit on 31-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well, if the government was like, "Oh yeah guys, theres aliens", then obviously they wouldn't be surprised by them, and there would be no need for a New World Order.

However, let's say the government wanted to "fake" an alien invasion, if they denied they existed, they could act "surprised" and form a New World Order to protect the planet.

I think there's a better chance of a REAL alien encounter, though, than a fake one.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

I believe it's proof.

Makes sense to me.What wild accusations are you accusing me of?

If the government were to plan a fake alien invasion then why would they cover-up ufo's or aliens?Why not tell everybody so people would believe the fake alien invasion?

And I said "some" skeptics" are assuming all sightings are hoaxes even with no proof...why?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Proof?
wheres the proof?
enough said by me till I see concrete proof!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Have you even looked at the evidence that is there. Evidence that without a doubt shows that TPTB have the ability to create a false flag alien invasion? Have you read Serge Monasts disclosure document, researched the abilities and equipment that the elite have? or are you using logic that has been nurtured in this, their false society.

IMHO there is only 1 piece of evidence missing that would collaborate the statements and beliefs of Monast and even D4rk N1ght . That would be finding evidence of the name and confirmation of the death of Monasts fellow journalist who they say, also died of a heart attack in Ireland.

We do not know why they do what they do. We are wakening up though, slowly but surely.

Respects

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Firstly you have a very sensationalised thread title just to get people to read your thread!. Proof is a very strong word!

Proof there is no "Planned Fake Alien Invasion

I think I can prove it

Then you back away from that statement with an "I think" big difference between think & proof. Tut tut tut. Then you offer no supporting information/evidence such as photographs, videos or documents. You only offer a personal opinion and call it "Proof". Absolutely laughable. I call hoax to your whole story. You just cooked up an interesting title to get people to look at your thread!. Massive fail of a thread! You think ATS people are that stupid or gullible to accept this as proof? What a disgrace! Hoax, Hoax, Hoax! What are you really trying to say?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Many people who can't handle the truth or anything that deviates beyong their own self induced comfort zone simply go into denial - they can't face knowing it. they suffer from cognitive dissonance which goes hand in hand with denial and wishful thinking. Once again, they would rather it wasn't happening so they lie to the mirror and convince themselves that it's not!

Amen

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I believe it's proof.

Makes sense to me.....

"You" may believe and it may make sense to "you" but, that does not mean it "is" proof. I understand your theory but, it is just that, 'your theory' aka belief.

.... why would they cover-up ufo's or aliens?

My theory aka belief is that they have been denying it for so long that it is to late for them to just all of a sudden change their point of view on the matter. It has been decades of cover up and confessing to the lie now would make them, the government(s), look massively untrustworthy world wide in the eyes of the public so, they think it is best to stay with the hush-hush. Makes sense to "me" though I have no proof.

Why not tell everybody so people would believe the fake alien invasion?

My theory is that they want to act surprised, just like the majority of the sheeple will be, IF such a fake invasion ever takes place. The government(s) around the world will be able to say somthing like "OMG, look what is going on, we had no idea they were real!", to hide being part of the "falsness', and to continue the lie of them not knowing.

And I said "some" skeptics" are assuming all sightings are hoaxes even with no proof...why?

Why? .... because everyone has the right to their own theroy, opinions and beliefs. Just like you do in this thread you created. Even if you have no "proof" that others seek, but just your own point of view.

All said in my own opinion,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

There is no proof contained in your thread. Only opinion.
Opinion is not proof of anything.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

If you can work out the intricacies of a bluff or double bluff and get the right answer fine. I just don't worry about it. I have never seen a UFO.

My 2 cts.

edit on 31-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
common sense is not proof

and "whose" common sense do I use when thinking about your "proof"?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I do not know if a fake alien invasion was or is being orchestrated. But I do know it is not a original concept.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I'm saying the proof is that if the government was planning a fake alien invasion they wouldn't need to cover anything up.

If people would stop trying to point out my inexperience at typing and putting down my thread I would appreciate it.

One of the popular theories here ats is about an alien invasion.I personally believe they wouldn't cover-up alien existence if they wanted us to believe it was aliens that were invading.

If people are told that aliens don't exist then why would those people believe in an invasion?

It'd be like "hey man we're being invaded by aliens"-neighbor
".........whatever(goes back to sleep)"-skeptic

I don't know about you..but I feel sorry for the skeptic.

If they just sprung it on us we would fail in protecting each other.Because we wouldn't know much about them.But if they told us about aliens a long time ago then we could know there weaknesses and actually know our opponent then we would be prepared for any alien invasion.To "spring" it on us would just be foolish.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

There is no proof contained in your thread. Only opinion.
Opinion is not proof of anything.

Is that your opinion, or do you have proof?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
Please, do not use these terms like proof, evidence etcetera and turn them into hollow terms when the only thing you proof is your stupidity by using such strong words for some wild speculations

Please dont use words like stupidity when trying to give advice.

It merely demonstrates your....well, you know.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Even though the thread was titled badly, I think that healthy discussion is a positive thing.

Sometimes its OK to have a view or theory but no one to be able to discuss it with.

Such quick calls for proof can harbor healthy and lengthy discussions, and lets not forget that the particular topics that we are interested in do not exactly come dripping with access to proof.

I'm not saying that it is not crucial in order to substantiate a claim, but if someone has a particular view on a situation that is pretty much unprovable there is no reason just to dismiss it because no proof is given.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
Even though the thread was titled badly, I think that healthy discussion is a positive thing.

Sometimes its OK to have a view or theory but no one to be able to discuss it with.

Such quick calls for proof can harbor healthy and lengthy discussions, and lets not forget that the particular topics that we are interested in do not exactly come dripping with access to proof.

I'm not saying that it is not crucial in order to substantiate a claim, but if someone has a particular view on a situation that is pretty much unprovable there is no reason just to dismiss it because no proof is given.

You are so right and I always say if you don't believe it - go ahead and do your own research on it. Why should someone do it for you? You want proof - look for it. Then come back with your own hipothesis.
We are alerted to whats happening in the world and can debate it but don't expect other to provide the proof for you.
These are theories being presented - all you have to do is discuss it. Great if you have the proof too but if it's not being presented then check it out your self.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I believe I understand your point, my point was simply it does not appear to be a new scenario. In fact if one was to look at biblical stories with a open mind, and change a few words, we have always been on the verge of "Invasion" by one force or another.

Why would the government want to go to such lengths covering up real "Aliens"? I suppose one must consider what they consider alien in the first place. Maybe they are just trying to have this alien force appear to be something other than what it really is. Maybe turning a good force that might be trying to assist mankind into a evil alien force and the threat of invasion.

I suspect the "invasion" happened a long time ago, in fact, so long ago that memories of it are virtually gone from the collective memory of mankind. Now, maybe the government, or those who manipulate government, must find a new crusade to frighten mankind into submission to their will.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join