It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pirates, Sea/Stargates, Egypt and Yemen, oh my?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
ok, as we know, just recently the Somali pirates just killed 4 people on a boat they hi-jacked. the only explanation that makes sense that i heard was some Somali families rely on fishing the waters in the Gulf of Aden to survive. supposedly, the fish are gone from the area because of the stargate. the fishermen are desperate. the Somali's are on little boats with little weapons. no way all those Naval vessels would be there for them and just them. but then again, if the world's oil supply is coming out of the Gulf along with many other resources/goods coming in and out...i can understand why the Naval vessels are there. Blackwater has a ship there too by the way. i think we will eventually find out what's coming in and out of these stargates...it could be good, it could be bad, it could be good and bad. but sooner or later, there won't be any way to hide it. it might be too late by then though.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
you better watch the gulf of aden,ive had an interesting life and i met someone who said he had a mission to killl goliath in 2012 in yemen.

its project bluebeam which is the planned faking of the second coming of christ.
yemen is all part of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It all sounds "far out" but I want to believe.

I don't think that all those ships are there just for a few measly pirates.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join