It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pirates, Sea/Stargates, Egypt and Yemen, oh my?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I've been doing a lot of research on these subjects lately or rather everything I have read has lead me to this, none of this is my work, just research I would like to share and post references.

Lets start with this, where did this picture come from? SG1 stage? I have no idea

Ok moving on, the story starts in 2008, with arrr, Jack Sparrow and his pirates. In 2008 there was a new terrorist threat in the Gulf of Aden, pirates, arr, aparently this scared the crap out of every country in the world. As it should, those monkeys on their shoulders can have deadly diseases, lets not mention the parrots, so they all decided that to take care of the massive problem, the world needed to send all the Navies, in the world. Destroyers and aircraft carries, you name it, even China who got to actually test their engines for the first time having not left their ports in decades. Sucks for the pirates, the Black Pearl not having made any deals for air and sea defense was easily defeated. Which leaves us to today, and yet ships are still there, in the masses. Have the pirates launched a massive retaliation that fox news isn't talking about.

ok here is what I got I make no presumptions, just things I've research presented to share

This is Aaron McCollum, don't know him, seems like a honest guy and has a lot to say.
www.youtube.com...

Here is another good video, interesting facts
www.youtube.com...

A piece from a blog

I'll start with the obvious.

1. Yemen is the new place the US military industrial complex/New World Order is trying to sell the US people on a war with.

Next is what has facts, but how those facts are interpreted is a bit more subjective, and dependent upon perspective.

2. The Gulf of Aden is in Yemen. Right now, many nations of the world have sent their battleships to the Gulf of Aden. This includes China and India. China in particular has not sent its navy this far away from its homeland in a long time. That itself is noteworthy.

3. Aaron McCollum is third generation Project Talent. Project Talent is a compartment within MK Ultra. MK Ultra is the umbrella term for all of the CIA's mind control projects (quick history in CIA mind control: it goes back to the Nazis, who had mind control technology; after World War II, Nazi scientists were recruited into the CIA via Project Paperclip -- this was sold through "if we don't get them the Communists will" logic; once in the CIA, they took over, spread to NASA, infiltrated the media, and cemented their overthrow of the United States with the assassination of John F. Kennedy, which was simply Executive Action turned inwards). Project Talent was about using mind control to create the ultimate soldier, and to create teams of mind controlled soldiers as well (as revealed through films like The Bourne Identity and The Manchurian Candidate).

Anyway, in the video below, Aaron McCollum, who claims to be third generation Project Talent (meaning the third generation of soldiers created under Project Talent), claims that the Gulf of Aden conflict is about a Seagate opening up, and life from other dimensions coming in through that Seagate. Whether those entities are benevolent or malevolent is unclear, as is the whole story behind why they are coming. McCollum suggests the Earth is a prize many ETs are vying for and have been for some time. In many ways, I find this plausible, as part of 2012 symbolism is about humanity evolving to join a larger spiritual family, and so I can see how this information may be coming to our consciousness as we approach 2012.

McCollum suggests there is going to be more false flag stuff to escalate the military agenda in Yemen.

I found this on this page
www.kidmercuryblog.com...

Here's another

New portals are being opened in many locations this year. Notice the media blackout on the Gulf of Aden StarGate which has been continuously open and active for some months now and it is having harmonic interactions that will help to activate still more 'anomalies' as this year progresses. 7 miles deep within the sea below the Aden Stargate is an awakening sentient consciousness creation with extraordinary capacity to assist in bringing peace to the world.

The Secret Scientists are monitoring these 'anomalies' and they know they can do nothing to stop them. All planets in our Solar System and our Sun are showing transformational changes in composition and magnetic. All 'Ancient-and-New Grids' are activating and will shortly demonstrate an unbelievable power by generating a 5D Crystalline and Electromagnetic shield/Firmament around the planet and a horizontal force field that will make aggressive use of weapons impossible.

Today we received some more info on the Gulf of Aden Star Gate Activities over the last 7 days, from the King of Egypt.

Spirals/Superstrings of energy have been emerging through StarGate Aden for the last 7 days. They are coming from 30,000 light years away in ‘Delta Quadrant.’

The world's Naval vessels are still surrounding that 'anomaly' and can do nothing. They do not want you to know the magnitude of this phenomena or what it portends.

These merkabas that are transiting through StarGate Aden are unprecedented in our history. They are now changing the playing field in every facet of our existence, and it's all wonderful...unless you are resisting it through 'creating' false political, economic, military or natural dramas to deflect attention from the unstoppable inner and outer changes unfolding. (Feb. 17, 2009.)

The Aden Star Gate continues to develop a sentience emergence that will transform that whole area which includes Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, and down to Somalia. (Jan. 28, 2009.)

In the Gulf of Aden, over 300 Naval vessels from friends and foes alike are circled around a deep seabed-embedded StarGate that has activated out over the waters and has visible metallic rings suspended in the sky and which have fully opened up an interdimensional/multidimensional portal through which--the King of Egypt reported to us this AM--large cigar-shaped ships have been transiting. When they come through a stargate they have to momentarily decloak and become visible.

Consider that this is a massive escalation of the events in that area and that all the Negative portals have been closed and sealed. That means that these cigar-shaped ships have to be coming from Positive Galactic Forces.

One of the most obvious points of origin is the Agartha Network and I believe that these ships are part of Lord Anton's Silver Fleet from the inner earth higher dimensions. No media has yet spoken of this unprecedented activity that directly changes our 'official' story about life in this universe and within and above our planet. (Jan. 4, 2009.)
Wow, and yet nothing in any media about this event. But as Mark said the "Secret Scientists" and "The world's Naval vessels are still surrounding that 'anomaly' and can do nothing. They do not want you to know the magnitude of this phenomena or what it portends."

this is from
www.notanotherconspiracy.com...

Here is weird earthquake information of the area
forum.prisonplanet.com...

Gulf of Aden Earthquakes: 35 Earthquakes In 24 Hr Period Is Unprecedented In Gulf of Aden

Gulf of Aden, November 15 2010

41 earthquakes have occurred so far in the Gulf of Aden, which lies between Yemen and Somalia, and is one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world. The day before, on Nov 13, not one earthquake occurred–then suddenly, at 6:29 am, a 4.6 magnitude earthquake occurred at a depth of exactly 10 km in the waters of the Gulf of Aden.

3 minutes later, another one occurred. Same depth. Same location: latitude 12 degrees N, longitude 44 degrees E. This time it was a 5.4.

30 silent minutes passed, after which, from 7:03am to 9:23am, ten more earthquakes occurred; they were 15 minutes apart on average. All were at same coordinates, same depth: 10km.

About an hour passed and at 10:34am another one occurred. Then 24 more! Again most were at the same depth of 10 km and same coordinates of 12 N, 44 E.

Most of the world powers have warships stationed in the Gulf of Aden. What exactly is happening here? Clearly something is underway and is being covered up by the “Somali Pirates” official story. I’m no seismologist but I’ve never heard of 35 earthquakes on a single point occurring in a single 24 hour period. Sounds highly unnatural to me. I’d even venture to say these events may not be earthquakes at all.

It may be something very major is happening right now on the Earth. Something we’ve never seen before. And that our governments have been lying about for a long time.

Here is the link
wireofinformation.wordpress.com...

So a lot to ponder on, and with all this unrest with Egypt, and blackout of info on our side.... I'll leave with some photos I found interesting.

Could be photoshop who knows, they say it's a whirlpool created from the vortex/stargate/seagate/anomaly/Anna Molly

Cheers

edit on 31-1-2011 by mileslong54 because: Spelling Grammer, you know that stuff

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hmmmm,

Do you have any audio or video of the Egyptian "Leadership" speaking to the Seagate? That would be helpful. I realize this is a more well known topic, any video or audio referencing their opinions or knowledge would be a great find in itself. No one knows their backyard better than the homeowner.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wow that is alot to take in with a single read ill have to give it a reread just to make sure got all the info, i have never really been a firm believer of vortex energies and stuff but i will agree it is very strange for the worlds navys to still be there and no news of why.

Also im not sure of the frequency of earthquakes so i cant comment on the at bit of information.

StrangeyD

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Good point Minigunner - I've been following this for a while along with the stargate that is supposed to have opened up in Norway too. I need to re read all of the above to enhance my research on all of this.

Very Interesting - watch this space I say flag it.

I'm sure lots of ATS members are aware of this phenomina but it's gone very quite about it. If it's been ridiculed here then lot's of people tend to back off but carry on with their own research.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Subject's
Right ear not balanced.
Jaw is slightly tilted.
Pride shown in eyes during mentioning of being subject to mind control.

Conclusion: Delusional person that does not have a pure bloodline as he claims. (based on 21:30 m:s)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Dont believe all the claims coming from McCollum, just do a search through ATS and the bunk becomes clear.

A super soldier with a coastguard background..........sheesh!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

That is a very interesting analysis. I tend to feel different about him because he is not helping his situation by sharing, he seemed very aware of the consequences of sharing his information. Thanks

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Very interesting theory, thanks for the info. I thought that the navys of the world were there, for another reason. Perhaps a safe anchor, if the 2012 thing happened. Just my thoughts on the location. I didnt know about the Star gate there.
The rift vally ends in that location. Which cuts across Africa. Perhaps thats got some thing to do with the earth quakes occurring there.
edit on 31-1-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

Is it really that hard to imagine a member of military having two roles one out in plain sight as coastguard where you are known, and one as black ops. Only in the movies right?

edit on 31-1-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

No its not hard to imagine at all, thats why i took an interest in my, not so long ago, early days here.

Like i said, look it up here, youll probably come to the same conclusion.

Just to add, i think there is more going on in Aden than we are being made aware of, just not what McCollum states. That many heavily armed and scientifically equipped boats in such an area to hunt pirates.......not a chance.
edit on 31/1/2011 by Catch_a_Fire because: added more

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Whether Aaron is telling the truth or has gone crazy, there are a lot of other anomalies in the area.

All the world Navies are there

China sends Navy, leaves docks for the first time in over a quarter of a century

No fly zone anywhere near the area

Earthquakes

Just saying, it's a lot more than one guy.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You do realize that Star Gates are only real in movies right?
and...The Chinese navy just left the dock for the first time in 25 years? This is just dumb.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nivekronnoco

comment by nivekronnoco
You do realize that Star Gates are only real in movies right?

So let me get this straight, their not real in reality but their real in movies? I don't get your logic, what makes them real in movies?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think you'll find its their waters that they have left for the first time in many years, not their docks, its a big difference.

Im not saying there isnt unusual goings on in Aden, read my edit in my previous post.

Stargates........probably not.

Magnetic anomaly.......maybe.

The truth is we will probably never know, but something is going on there and it aint just pirate hunting.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Your first stargate pic is a fake and has been discussed on ATS before...
...showing the same pic with and without the stargate.

I didn't read anything else cos if your research failed here the rest is probably just as useful.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I agree, I'm just presenting what I find and there is much more weird things I have read and interesting things in google maps you can find in Yemen, along the coast, and even in the water. I can not post everything but if you look into it is very interesting to say the least, even stories of rings appearing, above water. I'm not much for all this and your right who knows, and we may never know but we can't stop learning. Thanks. Peace.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

It's not my pic, I guess you didn't read far enough to the second line where I explained that. I have no idea if it's real or not if it's fake why not provide some evidence as to why. I have none, that's why I asked. If you read more my guess was the set SG1.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I tried to locate it...appeared on ATS about six months ago...
...same pic with and without the stargate...
...if I find it I will post again.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You will find it a bit over half way down this page...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

As I said my guess was a tv set, but photoshop explains it too, but the pic is not what the thread is about. I more wanted to present these references and see what people thought about it. There does seem to be a lot of suspicious activity going on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join